12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?

Hey, I've been running a 12 week cycle of test. prop (on day 6). I'm considering making the last 6 weeks a cutting period and as such was thinking of throwing in some clen right towards the end. I'm not sure of my current bodyfat... I know that I have decent sized love handles and some chest fat.
    I've been pretty much a bulkus up until now but have no problem keeping a very strict diet.
    Any ideas/advice?

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

i asked the same question not too long ago on another board and was told to just stick it out and finish the cycle as a bulker...allow your body to keep as much of the gains as possible and get used to the new mass during pct and after...then do a cutter. told me it would keep more gains and still have the fat removal, just a little slower is all.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tiabin
    Hey, I've been running a 12 week cycle of test. prop (on day 6). I'm considering making the last 6 weeks a cutting period and as such was thinking of throwing in some clen right towards the end. I'm not sure of my current bodyfat... I know that I have decent sized love handles and some chest fat.
    I've been pretty much a bulkus up until now but have no problem keeping a very strict diet.
    Any ideas/advice?
    Well asuming that this isn't your first cycle (if it is your first or second then just keep bulking) I would do this. run dbol/prop for the first 6 weeks of your cycle (you can start the dbol week 2 and go to 6 if you want) then drop the dbol and run fina/prop the last 6 weeks. Very few things put on wieght like prop/dbol and it is hard not to lose wieght on prop/fina. just my 2 cents.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

It's my third, but it's my first *real* cycle. Did a 6week 1-test, and a 2week M1T. Not going to do dbol... don't want to risk it. I have a hunch I've got a little estrogen sensitivity (chest fat, etc.).

I don't understand the "letting your body get used to the mass" deal. Maybe if I was talking about cutting naturally during PCT... but I'm not. I'm talking about cutting the last six weeks of my cycle. While on test., I figure, if I eat clean and am eating real well chances are that any good fat I lose will be REAL fat loss and not muscle (since I'm so anabolic anyway).
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tiabin
    It's my third, but it's my first *real* cycle. Did a 6week 1-test, and a 2week M1T. Not going to do dbol... don't want to risk it. I have a hunch I've got a little estrogen sensitivity (chest fat, etc.).

I don't understand the "letting your body get used to the mass" deal. Maybe if I was talking about cutting naturally during PCT... but I'm not. I'm talking about cutting the last six weeks of my cycle. While on test., I figure, if I eat clean and am eating real well chances are that any good fat I lose will be REAL fat loss and not muscle (since I'm so anabolic anyway).
    Then 150mg of test prop EOD is all you need. 12 weeks is a long time doing EOD if your not use to it though. 8 weeks would be fine. if your are worried about sides then run nolvadex.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%

Running 50mg ed of winstrol with prop the last 5 weeks is also good for cutting, with the proper diet of course.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

Not afraid of the pinz. If I can make it to 8 weeks I'll be able to make it to 12 weeks. May have to mix in quad injections here and there with the glute injections too (did my first quad today).

So how about some info on clen? Any of you have experience with it? Risks/sides, dosing, etc.?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 week test/deca cycle
    By rephens21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 03:12 PM
  2. 12 week test-e cycle....cut deca back to 10?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
  3. 12 week test E cycle, 6 weeks into pct still no mornin wood
    By stankyleg in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. 7 week test prop cycle
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:51 AM
  5. Nolvadex and HCG after 12 week Test Cyp Cycle??
    By whoze2blame in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 09:09 AM