Test Enanthate / Tren Enanthate Ratio

  1. Test Enanthate / Tren Enanthate Ratio


    Stats:
    5'10
    205
    BF between 6-8%

    Goals:
    *Strength Numbers for Powerlifting/Strongman
    *Add 5-10 pounds of mass

    Need Help with Test to Tren Ratio:

    I originally planned on running:

    1-14 Test E 1000mg/wk
    1-12 Tren E 400mg/wk

    I've run over 10 cycles, 1g test in the past 3.

    I've used tren ace at 50mg ED with nothing noticeable as far as sides. Vascularity/composition improved dramatically.

    I recently have found a lot of contradicting threads that argue test should be lower than tren, so I need to get my education up to date before starting with tren enanthate.

    Should I lower the test to 750? 500? some people even saying 250?

    Thanks for any input.


  2. i wouldnt go 1g of test with tren. the more test, the more possible side effects with tren. alot of test seems to aggrivate these. i would run it 500 test and 400 tren personally. id say top dosing of 750 test and 600 tren.
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I think part of the guidance of keeping test low with tren is that the tren sides are worse with higher estrogen levels.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think part of the guidance of keeping test low with tren is that the tren sides are worse with higher estrogen levels.
    exactly. i usually run a 1:1 ratio or a 1.5:1 ratio

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    exactly. i usually run a 1:1 ratio or a 1.5:1 ratio
    Thanks for the help so far guys. Makes a lot of sense with the higher estrogen.

    bigpapa - what dosages do you run for each? Were/Are you using the enanthate esters?

  6. if your goals are powerlifting and strength u should be looking into deca for ur joints, then anadrol, and halotestin.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    if your goals are powerlifting and strength u should be looking into deca for ur joints, then anadrol, and halotestin.
    i have used anadrol in the past and I will continue using dbol as a kickstart for most of my cycles.

    i dont use deca because i take finasteride to help reduce hair loss. Combining deca and finasteride can accelerate hair loss.

    never looked into halotestin...i will though....

    the last three cycles have looked like this:

    1g test enanthate for 10-15 weeks
    50mg dbol days 1-40

    I'm thinking this one will be:
    500mg test enanthate 1-12+
    400mg tren enanthate 1-12+
    50mg dbol 1-5

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think part of the guidance of keeping test low with tren is that the tren sides are worse with higher estrogen levels.
    this is what I experienced. the tren is so ****ing strong anyway you don't need much test, just enough to keep your body working and hunger up. I'd keep the test at probably 500mg and play with it till you like where you're at. just my .02

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    Thanks for the help so far guys. Makes a lot of sense with the higher estrogen.

    bigpapa - what dosages do you run for each? Were/Are you using the enanthate esters?
    i always run test p/tren a. dosing i usually do is either eod 100 test/75 tren or 125 test/100 tren.

  10. i can appreciate u dont want to lose your hair but i will assure u, u will much rather lose a bit of hair then rupture a tendon. This is also based on the idea that i have that you are lifting powerlifting numbers, if this is just to get stronger, then i may be off topic by a bit, but for any powerlifter or strong man there will be a time where u will need to look at deca as a viable option to prevent injuries.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    i can appreciate u dont want to lose your hair but i will assure u, u will much rather lose a bit of hair then rupture a tendon. This is also based on the idea that i have that you are lifting powerlifting numbers, if this is just to get stronger, then i may be off topic by a bit, but for any powerlifter or strong man there will be a time where u will need to look at deca as a viable option to prevent injuries.
    or EQ. a test/tren e/eq cycle would = monster status lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    i can appreciate u dont want to lose your hair but i will assure u, u will much rather lose a bit of hair then rupture a tendon. This is also based on the idea that i have that you are lifting powerlifting numbers, if this is just to get stronger, then i may be off topic by a bit, but for any powerlifter or strong man there will be a time where u will need to look at deca as a viable option to prevent injuries.
    Fair enough, I've just tried to make due without ever trying deca.

    My hair has done me well for several 1g test cycles (+ an oral) with finasteride.

    I ran eq back in my 2nd cycle ever and it went fairly well. I didn't run it long enough...only 12 weeks. I think I may give that another go after this test/tren run...

    It looks like I'm gonna start at 500mg test, 400mg tren and see how that works out.

    Also taking 50mg dbol daily

    10mg around 10 AM
    30mg around 1 PM (45 mins preworkout)
    10mg around 10 PM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    or EQ. a test/tren e/eq cycle would = monster status lol
    u ever run this?

    I remember researching that tren and eq can be harsh used together...can't remember the cause though

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    u ever run this?

    I remember researching that tren and eq can be harsh used together...can't remember the cause though
    reason is that both are extremely strong androgens that bind very strongly to receptors, which increase aggression. i have run both compounds seperately. eq made me into a maniac, and suprisingly, tren mellowed me out.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    reason is that both are extremely strong androgens that bind very strongly to receptors, which increase aggression. i have run both compounds seperately. eq made me into a maniac, and suprisingly, tren mellowed me out.
    Aside from aggression (which I have never experienced), any other complications with a test/tren/eq stack?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    Aside from aggression (which I have never experienced), any other complications with a test/tren/eq stack?
    most likely lack of sleep, night sweats, acne. i also said i've never experienced aggression, before EQ lol. just be careful.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:48 PM
  2. Tren A/ Test Enanthate Cycle
    By fit guy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:27 PM
  3. test enanthate,winstrol & tren ace...
    By merlin1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 03:15 PM
  4. What oral to use with Test/Tren Enanthate
    By biomax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 03:47 PM
  5. Test enanthate + trenbolone enanthate?
    By Johnblack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Log in
Log in