need some beastdrol help

getshlton

Awards
so today was my first day if beastdrol at 20 mgs and i tore my right triceps in the gym. so obviously i am going to stop the cycle as of this moment do i need to do any type of pct after one day?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say no.
you will be fine, id say upto a week of an oral i wouldent rec a pct.
not under this case.
hope you feel better soon.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so today was my first day if beastdrol at 20 mgs and i tore my right triceps in the gym. so obviously i am going to stop the cycle as of this moment do i need to do any type of pct after one day?
OH man, how the hell did you tear your tricep bro.

And no you do not need a PCT after only 1 day of Beastdrol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need for pct

getshlton

Awards
overhead dumbbell triceps extensions was using a 120lb dumbbell did my first set for 14 on the second set on rep 2 i felt a pop than my tri went limp than the long head tore right off i have an MRI tomorrow doc put me on heavy pain med wish me luck guys

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro, and yea save the beastdrol for post recovery.

ntornado

Awards
overhead dumbbell triceps extensions was using a 120lb dumbbell did my first set for 14 on the second set on rep 2 i felt a pop than my tri went limp than the long head tore right off i have an MRI tomorrow doc put me on heavy pain med wish me luck guys
Damn, good luck! Seems like a risky exercise in more ways than one - especially at such a high weight. Dips, skullcrushers, close grip bench, barbell push ups are all better choices I think.