help a dummy out ha ha

B

beagles20

Awards
So I just got my 2 bottles of h-drol and bottle of cycle assist. My question for you guys is what should I pick up for my PCT?
My History
I have been lifting since I was 18 taking just proteins and my multi. At 21 I took my first PH it was omnevol (a tri compound PH). I was a big dumb ASS for not knowing what it was. I didn’t think anything from a local shop could sell something like that ha ha. Anyways I got a lot of bad sides and shutdown badly. I haven’t touched a PH since then. Now that I know a little bit more information I want to do a light PH that’s why I got h-drol.
I now know I am prone to gyno because I developed small lumps. So I have to be safer and use a stronger PCT. I did do a cycle of Letro from lions a few months back with great success of shrinkage of my lumps.
My question for you guys is what would you do with your PCT if you were me? I know some of you guys might bash me lol. Also after the cycle I want to add some letro again to make lumps even smaller. So nolva might be a good option right?

B

beagles20

Awards
bump. If I do nolva should I still a natty

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I would use clomid and nolva. it's proven by decades of medical literature to be relatively safe and you know it works.