Trenbolone ?'s

Dchristo

Awards
If you have used tren, preferably tren A(finaplix).

What were your results?
What were your side effects?
How does it compare to test?

Please dont regurgitate information you've read cause odds are i've already read it. Just wanna know how it worked from people who actually used it.

Thanks

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you can find all of this out by searching on here man. but anyway, tren is terrible and awesome. I hated it and won't run it again but it got me shredded. doesn't even compare to test. problem is I also had nightmares of murdering my room mates, had gyno, my hair fell out, I got horrifying acne, my blood pressure was FUBAR'd and it took me 6 months to start to feel normal after that cycle even after running two PCTs. tren shuts you down HARD. I will never run it again.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I used allot of tren ace bro and its everything u have ever read about. It produces strength and shreds u but also at a price for most. Im seeing a plastic friday for gyno AGAIN in my left nip.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Doing this from phone so will be multiple replys.
Also my BP rages as does my temper. Ive never lost any hair on any drug cycling for over decade now so thats not an issue for me. Im done with it

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Its unfortunate on one hand but a blessing on the other really. Sold my new bottle to a friend who has NO sides on it.. He is rare.. Remember ur dancing with the devil on tren lol Best of luck to u!!!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren is probably the fastest acting strength steroid but you can forget about sleeping on it. Also type in "Tren cough" into Google.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Tren is probably the fastest acting strength steroid but you can forget about sleeping on it. Also type in "Tren cough" into Google.
HAHAH thought for sure I was goin to die once I was coughin so hard ...

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
GOD I LOVE TREN!!
i dont get much sides wich is prob why i love it soo much.
alot get sides and GO THREW HELL with it.
i felt a bit ****ty near the end (12 weeks)

I will be trying primo at 500-600mg ew soon and I hope ilike that even more.
one of the few i havent tryd.

as for tren look up kava kava root and valarian root to help you sleep.
I LOVE kava kava.

Dchristo

Awards
I took spawn by myogenix which has a form of tren in it, which i'd imagine is not nearly as strong as injecting tren, but i loved it, with no negative sides. I took superdrol and hated it(no noticeable gains in weight or strength and got puffy nips from it) so i figured i'd look into tren, cause i'm finished with prohormones.

Is my thinking way off about the tren in spawn being comparable to injectable tren?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah ph tren and trenbolone are completely different beasts... lol

im about to add tren Ace next week, ill post another post on this thread for you once i feel it ;)

Dchristo

Awards
I know a simple test cycle is probably the safest bet, but a buddy of mine(who has always been very lean like me) started a test cycle about a month ago and looks like sh*t, he's all bloated

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I know a simple test cycle is probably the safest bet, but a buddy of mine(who has always been very lean like me) started a test cycle about a month ago and looks like sh*t, he's all bloated
Different people are gonna respond differently. Are you prone to gyno and such? I think a lot of it has to do with diet too. My buddy started a bulk a month or so ago, and kicked it off with dbol but I went to his house and saw some of the crap he was eating and if I ate that much salt I would be holding at least 8 lbs of water lol... Not to mention white bread, etc. He eats like hell and I told him that's a good way to mess up his cycle is eating bad. But to each his own..

Dchristo

Awards
Different people are gonna respond differently. Are you prone to gyno and such? I think a lot of it has to do with diet too. My buddy started a bulk a month or so ago, and kicked it off with dbol but I went to his house and saw some of the crap he was eating and if I ate that much salt I would be holding at least 8 lbs of water lol... Not to mention white bread, etc. He eats like hell and I told him that's a good way to mess up his cycle is eating bad. But to each his own..
I have a little lingering lumps after my superdrol cycle, but they're steadily going away. And I may be paranoid but i think i'm prone to hair loss, and i know it's hit or miss when it comes to hair loss with tren. Why cant this sh*t be easy?! lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i actually did not have any side effects from tren. got strong, i actually lost about 25lbs (was stacked with test var t3 and clen), got very vascular. never had the tren cough, only maybe a handful of insomnia nights during an 8 week cycle. the only mistake i made in my first tren run was i did not use hcg, yeah, that's not happening this time. also, t3 helps reduce tren sides..just fyi..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i actually did not have any side effects from tren. got strong, i actually lost about 25lbs (was stacked with test var t3 and clen), got very vascular. never had the tren cough, only maybe a handful of insomnia nights during an 8 week cycle. the only mistake i made in my first tren run was i did not use hcg, yeah, that's not happening this time. also, t3 helps reduce tren sides..just fyi..
score!!!

im running t3 alongside tren with some helios used intermittently

i had ZERO sides from 30mg sd, i hope tren ace treats me well too!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Tren is some stuff the only time ill ever run it again is if I decide v to comoete

seadoo85

Awards
please help...got alot of mixed info. I have tren enethate 200mg/ml and test prop 100mg/ml my main concern is cutting. can someone set me up with what my dosage size shuld be and how often per week and how long my cycle can be..thanks alot brothers

seadoo85

Awards
got alot of mixed info. I have tren enethate 200mg/ml and test prop 100mg/ml my main concern is cutting. can someone set me up with what my dosage size shuld be and how often per week and how long my cycle can be..

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
please help...got alot of mixed info. I have tren enethate 200mg/ml and test prop 100mg/ml my main concern is cutting. can someone set me up with what my dosage size shuld be and how often per week and how long my cycle can be..thanks alot brothers
if u wanna cut, get tren ace. but with your compounds i would do a ten weeker:

test prop 100-125mgs eod
tren e 200mgs every other shot like shots 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 every week. or you could just do 100mgs (.5ml) along with every test shot.

hope this helps.