Current Hdrol/epistane cycle

theforesaken1

Awards
Hey everyone, I have a quick question. For the last few days, I've had a constant, extremely painful migraine headache. I'm thinking its because my E level is severely low. Taking two non-aromatizable hormones will drop E levels on its own, but im also taking BPI's Arimidex HD. Not to mention the Hdrol I'm using included Chrysin and ATD. I don't have any issues with painful joints or anything of that sort though. I'm using these anti e s because my goal of this cycle is to shed as much bodyfat as possible, increase vascularity, attempt to reduce current Gyno, and i want to have the least amount of suppression possible. I'm asking if you guys think this is the cause of my headaches, or if its from withdrawal (i quit use a few days ago). I cant tell if its low E thats causing it or withdrawal symptoms. thanks for any help everyone

theforesaken1

Awards
Hmmm no ideas anyone? Can low E levels in men cause migraines? I've read it can cause them for WOMEN with low estro, but i cant find anything about it for men.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm no ideas anyone? Can low E levels in men cause migraines? I've read it can cause them for WOMEN with low estro, but i cant find anything about it for men.
No. It's a Blood Pressure issue. Take support supplements and it should help suppress your BP.

theforesaken1

Awards
Ohh wow i cant believe i didnt think of that. It makes complete sense, ive noticed when im suffering from these headaches, i'd get up from sitting/laying down and my vision will turn spotted black and my hearing will become dull and almost non-existant. after 10-15 seconds it will go away. Thanks a lot man, i appreciate it!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohh wow i cant believe i didnt think of that. It makes complete sense, ive noticed when im suffering from these headaches, i'd get up from sitting/laying down and my vision will turn spotted black and my hearing will become dull and almost non-existant. after 10-15 seconds it will go away. Thanks a lot man, i appreciate it!
Yup. That's the way I felt on H-drol to an extent. Be careful, don't let your BP get too high. Running Epi with Halo can be dangerous although I bet your gains have been phenomenal. :)