pulling binders and glues from finaplix pt 2

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I did a little reading from BC over at bb.com and a couple other places... and it seems that the methanol/water combo of making tren acetate into a powder form isn't really needed if you're going to have the tren as an injectable for your cows and not mixing it with another "implant" within the same vial...

common knowledge is that the oil, BA, and BB can dissolve the pellets just fine... once you mix them all; just filter the entire solution through a coffee filter to pull all the binders out... and then filter the rest through a whatman filter...

this may be a dumb question; but i've got to be positive; the different oils WILL go through a coffee filter right? :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The oils will go through the filters but the heavier ones (veggie, etc.) may take more pressure and longer to actually elute.  There have been a few cases where the pressure needed to push the oil through the filter has caused a violent explosion of gear due to syringe / filter separation.

Be warned that cottonseed or other "light" oil is recommended (cottonseed, peanut, sesame, etc.)

Chemo

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know their are no binders and glue in fina pellets. it is compressed methyl-cellulose. No glue.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jcp2
Just so you know their are no binders and glue in fina pellets. it is compressed methyl-cellulose. No glue.
Agreed there are no glues in the fina pellets but the methyl cellulose is the binder.

Chemo

jcp2

Awards
  • Established

Agreed there are no glues in the fina pellets but the methyl cellulose is the binder.

Chemo
I see what you are saying. Just people get the idea that these things are held together with crazy glue and god knows what else, when in reality methyl cellulose from all i have read is completely harmless. Also i beleive if you want to get conmpletely technical the binder is pressure :D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i think of glue as more of a definition of its properties; same with a binder ;)

my fina pellets have crazy glue and trapper keepers in them!