1-T liquavade cycle 3 weeks in need advice

fatherenis

Awards
I'm 3 weeks in to my 4.5 week 1-T liquavade cycle. I started off on 3 mls from the oral syringe twice a day week one. Week 2 I went up to 4 mls twice a day and week 3 on I'm dosing at 5 mls. I'm also taking cycle support and eating clean but like a beast. Problem is I'm not seeing much weight gain only a little strength gain. I'm thinkin of maybe extending the cycle with something else I have SD and X-Tren but I could get something else if I need. Any ideas? or should I just stop after it's done and wait to do another cycle later in a few months?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 3 weeks in to my 4.5 week 1-T liquavade cycle. I started off on 3 mls from the oral syringe twice a day week one. Week 2 I went up to 4 mls twice a day and week 3 on I'm dosing at 5 mls. I'm also taking cycle support and eating clean but like a beast. Problem is I'm not seeing much weight gain only a little strength gain. I'm thinkin of maybe extending the cycle with something else I have SD and X-Tren but I could get something else if I need. Any ideas? or should I just stop after it's done and wait to do another cycle later in a few months?
1-T is a bulker, so the slower notice re gains could possibly be because you started off with a week at only 3ml per dose, instead of starting at 4ml per dose. What's your body composition doing? If you're not gaining much scale weight, but your body composition is DEcreasing, then it means you are recomping and seeing a loss in bodyfat with some lean gains. Otherwise, if your body composition is not changing, the only other thing is that you are NOT eating ENOUGH, no matter that you think you are. You could possibly extend your cycle until you reach six weeks.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie hit it on the head for sure. Check your diet brother, you could definitely add in something though. 1T isnt methylated, so really your options are open here.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I made some great gains on the td 1-t, 12lbs in the cycle and kept 9 of it after pct, I will echo probably diet related you will need tons more calories to make and keep those new gains.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
whats your diet look like man?
theres no magic potions without a good diet/trainning dont expect much from even some of the strongest steroids out there nvm PH's.

I rec adding in soem supp not gear to your intakes while working on your diet.
crapure, beta,a, ASGT preWO, MAP postWO, whey and also a tip:

make a smoothy a day with alot of peanutbutter like this:
2 servings:

50g oatmeal
100-120g whey
4 TBS of peanutbutter (just this is an extra 400cal
chocolate syrup or cocoa
1-2 bananas
fill withmilk or water and blend er up!

it will help i do this almost daily.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
food is the most anabolic thing you can put in ur body

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would take 12ml a day. I am taking 7ml of dermacrine just as a small base and it mainly helps my libido. The GF doesnt even know im on cycle and she normally can tell by day 15, im on day 41.

The last time i took tren i saw strength gains at day 8-9. Id run 90 mg of that, order another bottle of 1-T and run it til wk6. 3wks of 90mg of tren a day will help. Or run some SD but they are both mass compounds so thats why I would say tren before SD but you could do either.