Best PH you can get a hold of right now

therebellion

Awards
You guys being experts, what is the best prohormone you can get currently. I ran my last cycle about 2 years ago. The stuff that was around then is not anymore it seems. Bulking cycle is what I am looking for but open to increased knowledge for when I am cutting.

Thanks in advance.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Bulk

1. Beastdrol (superdrol)

2. Monsterdrol xt (new compound)

3. Diesolbolan V2 is also a good mass builder

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
M1T, SD, Phera, PD(tren), methoxy trn, pmag, mdbol, dbol, VAr, oral tren, bolasterone, the list is endless

therebellion

Awards
Ill have to give beast a try.
How do you think Halo test 25 stands up against the pro hormone line available these days?
Ive seen mixed reviews.

Thanks.

therebellion

Awards
M1T, SD, Phera, PD(tren), methoxy trn, pmag, mdbol, dbol, VAr, oral tren, bolasterone, the list is endless
The SD I tried once was insane with results but the sides sucked even with support.

therebellion

Awards
how many mgs a day were you dosing?
You know, I cant remember it was so long ago. I know I never went passed what the bottle said. I just had pains in the balls, constantly. I know why, it just sucked.

Which of that list were you most happy with (results)?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You know, I cant remember it was so long ago. I know I never went passed what the bottle said. I just had pains in the balls, constantly. I know why, it just sucked.

Which of that list were you most happy with (results)?
so far single compound i like that M1T, but SD bridges well with M14e just have to toss a lil form in at the higher doses of M14e

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is hands down the best b

M drol has treated me great. =]

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
SD is hands down the best b

M drol has treated me great. =]
+ 1!!!

M-drol has been great to me too....I've bridged it twice to p-plex and only used it a 20/day for 3 weeks.....excellent x 2 gains and minimal sides.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
as far as new ph goes i have only done beast and loved it but its sd so u might not want it

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is ****en great. Beastdrol treated me very nicely.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
+ 1!!!

M-drol has been great to me too....I've bridged it twice to p-plex and only used it a 20/day for 3 weeks.....excellent x 2 gains and minimal sides.
Mmmmmm..... My next cycle is going to be an 18 week blast and cruise and I'm debating if I wanna stack SD with my phera or x tren! Decisions decisions. Lol. Either way all three will be ran just not sure which will be stacked!!! SD/Phera sounds epic =]

therebellion

Awards
So Beastdrol or M1T I am gathering. Cool, much appreciated.

Are they selling any good nolva or clomid on the web that isn't going to bring police to my door?

I will be taking Trib before and after as well as Milk thistle throughout the entirety.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
original poster... you, bro lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
beastdrol is the same compound as superdrol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont think there is a best PH really, they all good for certain things.

SD, Epi, Tren, Halo i would say depending on what your trying to do.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
SD for sure.. get em while you can, some say it wont be around long... beastdrol seems to be the best clone right now!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
SD for sure.. get em while you can, some say it wont be around long... beastdrol seems to be the best clone right now!
Beastodrol wuz the one to get before the sale of the company and the reformulation of the compound

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The best clone is the cheapest legit one you can find. Beast is def legit but you gotta pay a premium for it. I personally try to find clones for 20 bucks. =]

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
The best clone is the cheapest legit one you can find. Beast is def legit but you gotta pay a premium for it. I personally try to find clones for 20 bucks. =]
Yeah 52 bux a bottle is a lil steep, for a sd clone

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I will agree that their price is steep but you get what you pay for... some of those $20 bottles are a hit or miss.

theforesaken1

Awards
I've never heard about any problems with CEL's Mdrol, or any of their products. You can find their clones for <$30 in most online stores. I can't believe people are paying $120 at my local nutritionzone's for it! They also have a few bottles of the original Sus500, which are being sold for $200 per bottle. At that price i rather go for the real deal.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
by ' get a hold of right now' i think he means legal.

just curious why you have dianabol anavar and oral tren in this list?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
by ' get a hold of right now' i think he means legal.

just curious why you have dianabol anavar and oral tren in this list?
Cuz the post said "Best PH you can get a hold of right now", I just have to go to my supp pantry and i can get my hands on them, and i put the oral roids in there for fun and bcuz there also in the pantry

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 52 bux a bottle is a lil steep, for a sd clone
way over priced. It used to be like 30 bucks after discount on another site.

I used it and got good results but not better than any other sdrol clone. The only reason I used it was because I got an open bottle for cheap.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I pick up more SD it will be Beastdrol. But Im pretty set so :sgrin:

burritos

Awards
thanks for the question and replies.... ordered some beast yesterday. I prob won't run it for about another month or two once appropriate pct is acquired. looking forward after reading all the thoughts here...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beastodrol wuz the one to get before the sale of the company and the reformulation of the compound
did I miss something here?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get this either^

Reformulation of Superdrol?

Are you simply talking about the addition of L-carnitine?

Best combo Btw. Talk about staying lean and burning fat while growing slabs of muscle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yes please explain the reformulation. If adding carnatine is reformulating the product, then yes... It was to promote leaner gains. If you are talking about the NOMENCLATURE of the COMPOUND changing, then please point that out as NO ONE has claimed that to be the case.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sorry if the above post came off as crass, but to make a statement like this would stir up much contraversy and if that comment was made saying the compound changed id like to see the proof.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Sumone posted this on another forum.

I believe the FDA forced them to remove the active ingredents a couple of months back. The company that used to sell it exclusively was www.needtobuildmuscle.net. My friend used beastdrol, helladrol and a few others they sold before the FDA made them dispose of all their stock. I believe there is some old lots floating around but if you buy it now its nothing like the old lots ( just a waste of money). So if you do get ahold of some I believe that feb or March was the last date the old lots were produced. My friend told me that all the information he recieved was given to him by the owner of the company before he sold it.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doubtful. Im sure the news would have been everywhere if it were true. Especially since this place is crawling with need two reps. Im sure theyre SD is still very much SD.

All this talk about SD though is making me want more than the 4 bottles I have. I think I might have to buy a couple more bottles of superdrone!!! and for 75 bucks shipped for two its hard to beat! :cheers:

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i never tried the first sd but i did beast i bought it in june dont know how it was but it was the best legal product i've done yet.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sumone posted this on another forum.

I believe the FDA forced them to remove the active ingredents a couple of months back. The company that used to sell it exclusively was www.needtobuildmuscle.net. My friend used beastdrol, helladrol and a few others they sold before the FDA made them dispose of all their stock. I believe there is some old lots floating around but if you buy it now its nothing like the old lots ( just a waste of money). So if you do get ahold of some I believe that feb or March was the last date the old lots were produced. My friend told me that all the information he recieved was given to him by the owner of the company before he sold it.
Whatever you read cannot be true. Needto told me personally he never has and never will sell any hormone types of stuff on Needtobuildmuscle. He was very adamant about never ever doing so. So that can't be true.

They haven't had any change to them. Superdrol is still Superdrol and the Halodrol is still Halodrol, Epistane is still Epistane and so forth. They are definitely not a waste of money lol. I just ran a Beastdrol/Epi-strong cycle in August and you can check my sig down below.... not a waste of money at all.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
sorry meant to say i don't know how old it was

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you read cannot be true. Needto told me personally he never has and never will sell any hormone types of stuff on Needtobuildmuscle. He was very adamant about never ever doing so. So that can't be true.

They haven't had any change to them. Superdrol is still Superdrol and the Halodrol is still Halodrol, Epistane is still Epistane and so forth. They are definitely not a waste of money lol. I just ran a Beastdrol/Epi-strong cycle in August and you can check my sig down below.... not a waste of money at all.
than i stand corrected

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
For Bulk

1. Beastdrol (superdrol)

2. Monsterdrol xt (new compound)

3. Diesolbolan V2 is also a good mass builder
i gotta say

beastdrol
diesol V2
epistrong

but i haven used Monsterilxt so i cant comment on it.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I will ask Needto and let you know just so we can get the answer straight from the source also bro.
i wuz surprised when i read it too, not to mention confused, as it seemed like he wuz doing ok over here.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? Now which is beastdrol or. diesel v2 and what puts them apart?which is milder? Ill put epi on their to...