IN DIRE NEED OF HELP

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  142 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

Exclamation IN DIRE NEED OF HELP

Okay im an 18 year old as of today and weigh about 142 and am 6'3, if u can picture this u can imagine that im very very skinny, i really really dont want to end up going through my senior year and college the same way. ive tried everything from eating the most fatty food to healthy food, ive worked out consistently and ive gotten nothing, ive even spent large amounts of money on supplements so far ive gained a couple a pounds from last year and virtually no difference in strength and muscle mass, so im turning to steriods. I have a friend whose taking d-bol and well hes huge now compared to last year and that just pisses me off that he got so big easily and im thinkin about just doing the same thing of starting a cycle of d-bol by itself and try to double my calorie intake, im kinda of a begginer to this whole steriod thing so can u help me anyone, i feel like im stabbing in the dark. i was aiming maybe for a 4-8 week cycle because of bball starting soon and all. i really need to change this whole skinny boy crap im tired of being this way.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.1%

There is no need to take steroids at 18. If you only put on a couple of pounds in a year then there must be something amiss in something your doing or not doing.

Please post your training routine and weights being lifted. Please be honest, because I truely feel this may help slam on 10-15 maybe 20-25lbs if you get things right. Steroids are a last resort for someone above the age of 21 at least. Personally my view is 25 years old at least.

Anyway, please post your weekly routine and diet, the hours you sleep and the weights you lift and we'll go from there.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

It is not the age that I am worried about, but your height/weight ratio; but yes, steroids at 18 is a general no no..

If you take steroids with your obviously horrible diet knowledge, you will lose all of your gains and even more after the cycle. Yes I am being serious.

At your weight, you could gain on 3000 calories a day.
    You apparently are not even consuming that many.
    Go to www.fitday.com and log your calories, find out how many you are actually consuming, and I am betting it is around 2000 calories..

But if you take steroids with your knowledge base, you will get bitch tits, you will lose all of your gains, you will get erectile dysfunction.

Post your diet.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dude- put the steroids down

please
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

Learn to eat. If your not gaining fat your not gAining muscle end of story. Increase protein and carbs. Than up fat with tons of olive oil until weight starts rising.
    If your not gaining your not eating. Steroids won't change that!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  142 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

well ive never set a definate workout routine and my knowledge on working out is very limited. i would hit the bench for 4 sets of 8-12 reps of 80 lbs and hit the leg press i think for 150 lbs 4 sets of 8-12 reps and then some bicep curls with 20 pound dumbells 4 sets and 10-12 reps , calf raises 4 sets of 25 reps. i dont really have a diet i just try eating anything i can. ive never been on a strict diet or workout routine... i would find it if someone could help me develop a strict regiment
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.1%

Quote Originally Posted by 12mohamedhm View Post
    well ive never set a definate workout routine and my knowledge on working out is very limited. i would hit the bench for 4 sets of 8-12 reps of 80 lbs and hit the leg press i think for 150 lbs 4 sets of 8-12 reps and then some bicep curls with 20 pound dumbells 4 sets and 10-12 reps , calf raises 4 sets of 25 reps. i dont really have a diet i just try eating anything i can. ive never been on a strict diet or workout routine... i would find it if someone could help me develop a strict regiment
    Well you need to read back over you 2 posts now mate and take stock. Steroids is defo not the answer in your case. You have a computer obviously. I suggest you join a gym. Have a look at 'body building routines' on the internet. Find one that suits you. A tip, train different body sections on different days. Buy hey like I said have a look on line, its far quicker than anyone here typing it out for you. There are sections in Anabolicminds that can help. Type in the search bar now 'body building workouts' and 'mass building diets'.

Good luck
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

No need to put him down man.

Okay so here's the deal. Your too young and will be banned soon for posting in the steroid forum while being under 21. But here's the advice you should listen too.

1 your too young for steroids. There's spot of particular dangers for someone at your age since it will stunt any more growth, also if your endocrine system is still developing it is believed to cause more damage to future hormone levels and balances. Lastly someone at your age will not be able to handle steroids properly since you will wanna be on too often and probly give in to temptation and will destroy your testosterone levels for life and need an Injection to feel okay.

2 a steroid will do absolutely nothing for you since oviously there's a problem with your training and diet. If your not gaining weight natty you won't gain any weight on a steroid. Any weigt increase will more than likely be glyocgen and water which will be gone right after cycle. Remember if the weight or reps are not rising your not gaining muscle. So you need to start increasing your weight and intensity in the gym. Your last rep of every set should push you to the point where if your life depended on it you could not get the bar up again! Do 6 sets split between two excercises per body part.

If your not gaining weight your not eating enough. If your not gaining some fat your not eatig enough. Eat more and more and more until the weight starts rising. If you hit the point where any more calories will cause you to puke and the weight is still not rising than it's time for good old olive oil. Start taking tablespoons of it until weight goes up. Lean to make a good weight gainer shake. Here's mine

1 cup milk
    1 cup chocolate milk
    50 grams protein powder
    1 cup oatmeal uncooked
    2 tablespoons of Peanut better ( non natty sugary kind btw)
    1 table spoon of olive oil.

Sometimes I'll throw in a banna and pound down three bowls of cereal as well If it's post workout.

Focus on compounding excercises such as

barbel bench press / incline bench
    pull ups, rows
    sqauts
    deadlifts.

These are your most important strength and mass builders. Man up and Pushing harder and lifting heavier!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER if you can't gain weight natty ANY gains you manage on steroids WILL for a fact be lost and you will have just perhaps damaged your body for no reason!!!!!

I hope you listen to this post since it is filled with gold broski.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

DO not start off with a body building routine.
    Start off with a strength routine.
    Go to fitday.com, being serious and you can add up calories from food and find out how much you need to eat per day. You should start off around 3000cals a day..
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    No need to put him down man.

Okay so here's the deal. Your too young and will be banned soon for posting in the steroid forum while being under 21. But here's the advice you should listen too.

1 your too young for steroids. There's spot of particular dangers for someone at your age since it will stunt any more growth, also if your endocrine system is still developing it is believed to cause more damage to future hormone levels and balances. Lastly someone at your age will not be able to handle steroids properly since you will wanna be on too often and probly give in to temptation and will destroy your testosterone levels for life and need an Injection to feel okay.

2 a steroid will do absolutely nothing for you since oviously there's a problem with your training and diet. If your not gaining weight natty you won't gain any weight on a steroid. Any weigt increase will more than likely be glyocgen and water which will be gone right after cycle. Remember if the weight or reps are not rising your not gaining muscle. So you need to start increasing your weight and intensity in the gym. Your last rep of every set should push you to the point where if your life depended on it you could not get the bar up again! Do 6 sets split between two excercises per body part.

If your not gaining weight your not eating enough. If your not gaining some fat your not eatig enough. Eat more and more and more until the weight starts rising. If you hit the point where any more calories will cause you to puke and the weight is still not rising than it's time for good old olive oil. Start taking tablespoons of it until weight goes up. Lean to make a good weight gainer shake. Here's mine

1 cup milk
    1 cup chocolate milk
    50 grams protein powder
    1 cup oatmeal uncooked
    2 tablespoons of Peanut better ( non natty sugary kind btw)
    1 table spoon of olive oil.

Sometimes I'll throw in a banna and pound down three bowls of cereal as well If it's post workout.

Focus on compounding excercises such as

barbel bench press / incline bench
    pull ups, rows
    sqauts
    deadlifts.

These are your most important strength and mass builders. Man up and Pushing harder and lifting heavier!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER if you can't gain weight natty ANY gains you manage on steroids WILL for a fact be lost and you will have just perhaps damaged your body for no reason!!!!!

I hope you listen to this post since it is filled with gold broski.
    ^^^^LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!^^^^ he speaks the truth.
    1. one or two muscle groups per workout
    2. workout 5 times a week
    3. eat llike crazy
    4. sleep like crazy
    5. start reading some form of bodybuilding literature (knowledge is like gold)
    6. learn to listen to your body
    7. concentrate on doing absolutely perfect form

That's my two cents bro. You'll be thanking us years down the road if you heed this advice
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    WOW.

Those gotta be the worst #'s i've seen. No wonder you're not gaining. You obviously know nothing about training & nutrition. So do youself a favor and forget about steroids for a long time.

I see women in the gym lifting more than what you wrote down. Pathetic.
    Hes not pathetic, hes just a kid. A high school kid, for that matter.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha , this is like saying "why can't i do brain surgery?" when you have very limited knowledge about surgery and even less knowledge about the brain.

all these guys are right. you are CLEARLY not eating enough. being a "hard gainer" means you are a being a ***** when it comes to eating. i dont care how high your metabolism might be, you CAN gain weight. unless you have a medical condition (and in this case you shouldnt be doing steroids anyways).

also, the age thing. 18 seems awfully young. you might not think there is a huge difference between 18 and 21, but there is. thats 3 years maturity for you body. you still have a lot of growing to do naturally.

one last note, d-bol is super potent and not a beginner's steroid.

anyone want to bet that he still does it after all this advice though?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  142 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

nah man im just going to listen to your advice and try and yes i think my diet might be the worst part of my problem im i think im going to start and develop my own diet and workout plan thanks for the help
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

something tells me you're not consistant with you're diet. "dude i eat a lot" or whatever you're gonna say means nothing.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  ??? lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.97%

Okay im an 18 year old as of today and weigh about 142 and am 6'3, if u can picture this u can imagine that im very very skinny, i really really dont want to end up going through my senior year and college the same way. ive tried everything from eating the most fatty food to healthy food, ive worked out consistently and ive gotten nothing, ive even spent large amounts of money on supplements so far ive gained a couple a pounds from last year and virtually no difference in strength and muscle mass, so im turning to steriods. I have a friend whose taking d-bol and well hes huge now compared to last year and that just pisses me off that he got so big easily and im thinkin about just doing the same thing of starting a cycle of d-bol by itself and try to double my calorie intake, im kinda of a begginer to this whole steriod thing so can u help me anyone, i feel like im stabbing in the dark. i was aiming maybe for a 4-8 week cycle because of bball starting soon and all. i really need to change this whole skinny boy crap im tired of being this way.
    Let me tell ya, I used to be a "skinny" kid back in high school, in about a year, gained about 20 pounds in solid mass by just eating 6-8 times a day and lifting hard and concentarting on form. Supps were and are protein, and lil creatine sometimes and multivits...These guys telling u that you not eating enough are 110 % RIGHT. I used to think i ate ALOT, but never really did... until I started eating like a horse. Basically, dont give up will and start using steriods, cuz i gurantee you can gain poundage naturally without AAS and u'll be amazed! Ive gone naturaly from 140 and sitting now at 190 w/ around 12% bf.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

nah man im just going to listen to your advice and try and yes i think my diet might be the worst part of my problem im i think im going to start and develop my own diet and workout plan thanks for the help

you came here asking for help and now you're going to do it on your own?

how has that worked so far?

not trying to be a di*k but wtf?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%

I just wanted to second the importance of tracking what you eat. Most skinny guys in your position arn't eating as much as they think. I've heard a bunch of nonsense about not eating breakfast because of "not being hungry." Who cares? You still should eat.

Track your intake accurately, we'll see where you're at. You can always add more cals if you're not gaining.

After having used both sites I feel like dailyplate.com (part of livestrong) is much better than fitday. It has way more foods in the database so you won't have to enter nutrition info on your own. Also they have an iphone app which is convenient.

There is plenty of info on proper diet on here but briefly I would shoot for at least 3000 cals. Ballpark roughly 200-250 g protein and carbs and the rest fat.

A quick shake that I have used: 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 scoops of protein and 1 tbsp of PB is around 700 cals. Oatmeal in blender dry, blend, then add everything else and water, blend again, drink. If you eat two of those per day thats 1400 cals, with some solid meals you should be on your way.

Again, tracking is key. If there is no data, then we are all just guessing. If there is, it's easy to make proper adjustments.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this is a disaster with permanent damage in the making. If you aren't writting down everything you are eating then you have no idea if you're eating enough. Add two muscle milk weight gainer shakes to whatever you're eating now, lift harder and heavy and I bet you $500 you'll gain weight faster than you think.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  142 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

So i have couple questions do you guys know of any way i can improve my apetite becuase that is prolly what is hurting me the most, what effects do drugs have on working out becuase i feel like i can pack on some pounds easier becuase i could improve my apetite a whole lot... this is just an idea, should i wait for the end of bball season to workout becuase we do alot of cardio, and i came across something in the internet called german volume training (10x10) would this be a good idea for me considering the weights i can lift and my weight and will it improve my gains becuase they make it look like it would be really helpful and are there any more kinds of these that can pack alot of muscle thanks for the help
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

look at it this way OP. If your diet and training sucks normally, its gonna suck while your on steroids. So steroids is not the answer. Get the basics in line and then start to put on some good natural gains. I am glad you are considering this.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

So i have couple questions do you guys know of any way i can improve my apetite becuase that is prolly what is hurting me the most, what effects do drugs have on working out becuase i feel like i can pack on some pounds easier becuase i could improve my apetite a whole lot... this is just an idea, should i wait for the end of bball season to workout becuase we do alot of cardio, and i came across something in the internet called german volume training (10x10) would this be a good idea for me considering the weights i can lift and my weight and will it improve my gains becuase they make it look like it would be really helpful and are there any more kinds of these that can pack alot of muscle thanks for the help
    How to increase appetite? That may take time, for me it did. Not long but it did not happen over night. Try this, it worked for me. Every meal eat one more piece of whatever i.e. if i usually eat 6 eggs and 2 pieces of toast then simply add two more eggs. eat the same thing just more of it and do this slowly.

wait to workout after BB season? no. why? just don't do any cardio in the gym and get yourself a decent amount of time between sets (like 2 to 3 minutes) so your heart rate doesn't get to crazy.

if you're lifting you're doing it for one of two reasons:
    #1 to maintain the muscle you have
    or #2 grow new muscle

german volume training is good for strength. if you're not very strong then GV training would benefit you.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.57%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    How to increase appetite? That may take time, for me it did. Not long but it did not happen over night. Try this, it worked for me. Every meal eat one more piece of whatever i.e. if i usually eat 6 eggs and 2 pieces of toast then simply add two more eggs. eat the same thing just more of it and do this slowly.

wait to workout after BB season? no. why? just don't do any cardio in the gym and get yourself a decent amount of time between sets (like 2 to 3 minutes) so your heart rate doesn't get to crazy.

if you're lifting you're doing it for one of two reasons:
    #1 to maintain the muscle you have
    or #2 grow new muscle

german volume training is good for strength. if you're not very strong then GV training would benefit you.
    You might be getting confused with Advanced GVT, the standard GVT (10 x 10) routine is definitely not a strength routine and is aimed exclusively at size.

I am a big fan of GVT but to the original poster, you must realise that you have to consume adequate amounts to grow. Changing your routine alone won't take care of that for you.

If you want some real advice from people being helpful write out what you eat and how you train. The reason you got some abuse is because your post basically says "which drug will make me achieve my goal?". I know guys who take steroids and make slower results than I do naturally.

Post some specifics and people can give you some specific advice.

Good luck.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.9%

Eat a huge salad after a few of your daily meals. Stretch that stomach out. Throw some EVOO in it too, extra cals won't hurt.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hardening and Shrinkage of Testes?!! dire need of help!
    By jordan2345 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:34 PM