m1t piggyback on current cycle too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
currently in a great 6 week cycle of superone +and m1,4diol. (in cycle log section you can view it) being that very soon all will be turned into schedule 3 , this looks as if it will be my last ph cycle. i have a bottle of m1t and would like to at least use some so that it is not all gone to waste. i am wondering on ur advice of slapping 3 weeks of m1t alone as soon as i am done with my current cycle and then do some hefty pct. I would not take anymore than 5-10mg's m1t, and would be finished with current cycle so there would not be any other methyl's or any substance with it for that matter. What I am worried about is if this is too long of a period to be shut down so hard. is this possible? could it be done? should it be done? is this just too much? advice, opinions, suggestions

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you saying that although you have PH's saved up, if it becomes a schedule 3, you feel you cannot use it anymore?

Dont add M1t to a cycle of super 1+ and m1,4diol.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
last i recall weren't you around 160lbs? Also aren't you using around 80mg of m1,4diol?

there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for you to be adding another compound.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I don't think shut down should be a big concern and doubt 9 weeks will be much worse than 6 weeks. Besides its not uncommon for people that use steroids to run them for 12 weeks at a time and most recover fine. I said most becuase I'm sure their is always some small percentage that doesn't all thought I've never heard of it. Just make sure you have your PCT planned out properly. I will say I think it would be better to just wait 4-6 weeks and then hit the M1-t but I'm guessing you won't use something illegal.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, don't stack M1T on top of M1,4ADD and 1-Test/4-AD...I think all your asking for is greater sides and not much better gains at all...6 weeks of 1-Test and M1,4 is a very decent mass building cycle, esp. if you're not that heavy yet (and most people would think you ave a lot of natural growth left).

I think one thing we have to remember when comparing M1T and prescription/Schedule III steroids is that M1T is unstudied and MUCH harsher than those-->the dramatic negative effects on cholesterol/lipid profiles, HARD shutdown, blood pressure increases are worse than anything else at such low doses. You can't really compare apples for apples here, so cycle length should not be determined by what how long you might run real gear.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
My god, another person wanting to do a methyl run for 9 weeks....all the while it being his first cycle...THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!!

How many more days we gotta put up with this now?? :rolleyes:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
from your log:

Deoudes59 writes:
You should always run M1T with 4-ad (thats my opinion). I really think its overkill man. 1-test is really supressive after 4 weeks - and to jump on M1T now - you may knock your nutz out for a really long time without HCG.

Because your using S1+ and m1,4add - your libido is probably still kicking - and maybe its actually up. But you'll see how low your natural test is once you get off cycle. There will be a crash period of 2 week where you'll be really tired with no sex drive.

Save the M1t for the next go around - you'll make better gains.

Thats My opinion.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My god, another person wanting to do a methyl run for 9 weeks....all the while it being his first cycle...THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!!

How many more days we gotta put up with this now?? :rolleyes:

Jergo - what is your avatar? I am frustrated I can't make it out.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 40mg m14 w/ 10mg m1t and some trans test/4ad combo and I love it.. ilove it ilove it!! Adding 1-test might bring back the lethargy, and 3 or 4 weeks MAX for a cycle like you talking, so if you wanna add it to the end and you are already at 6wks, I'd cut the m14 to 30 and use NMT 5mg m1t in conjunction w/ 1-test.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo - what is your avatar? I am frustrated I can't make it out.

LOL....I got bored one day and drew it on paint....I don't even know what the hell it is...it kinda reminds me of airheadedness and clouds....LOL...

I figured noone would ever ask me so I just left it up...thanks for spoiling it...LOL.... :p :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
no way, its definetly a penguine! a very abstract one at least :p

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 40mg m14 w/ 10mg m1t and some trans test/4ad combo and I love it.. ilove it ilove it!! Adding 1-test might bring back the lethargy, and 3 or 4 weeks MAX for a cycle like you talking, so if you wanna add it to the end and you are already at 6wks, I'd cut the m14 to 30 and use NMT 5mg m1t in conjunction w/ 1-test.
This post makes no sense and you have no backing for the safety of your statements....please don't advocate things like this to members when you clearly have no idea wtf you're talking about...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
LOL....I got bored one day and drew it on paint....I don't even know what the hell it is...it kinda reminds me of airheadedness and clouds....LOL...

I figured noone would ever ask me so I just left it up...thanks for spoiling it...LOL.... :p :)

hahah
good I thought I was going crazy, or it was a famous painting or piece.
no no - leave it up - its a work of genius
I particulary like the 3rd circle in the upper right corner :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This post makes no sense and you have no backing for the safety of your statements....please don't advocate things like this to members when you clearly have no idea wtf you're talking about...
Look Jergo, I've apologized to you before, but this time you are wrong. I never claimed that it was safe, I only suggested a way that he could more safely do what he was trying to do. So if your pussy hurts too much, don't try it for youself. I don't know wtf I'm saying?! I was in this game when you were still on the playground my friend. You better recognize foo

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look Jergo, I've apologized to you before, but this time you are wrong. I never claimed that it was safe, I only suggested a way that he could more safely do what he was trying to do. So if your pussy hurts too much, don't try it for youself. I don't know wtf I'm saying?! I was in this game when you were still on the playground my friend. You better recognize foo
i understand where you were coming from in your initial post, if he HAD to use all 3 the best way to do it would have been the way you recommended. But you have to agree, him just leaving M1t out would still be the best option here. :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Your apology doesn't give you a free pass to be in a "safe zone" that you think exists for some reason....I don't care who you are, you give out wrong or careless information, I'm gonna call you out on it...

That is no safer than whta was posted....and if you've been in this game so long, why don't you seem to know your dick from your asshole??

AAS users don't even stack 2 or 3 different Methylated compounds together, so lemme guess, you know what you're talking about and we don't right?? LMAO...

Do me a favor and spread your careless information elsewhere asshole...cuz you won't be here to long if you continue to do it...

I'll let you prove me wrong and see how much you know.....tell us all why that is safer in comparision to what he wanted to do in the first place....oh and saying that "Well, it's a smaller amount" won't cut it.....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Your apology doesn't give you a free pass to be in a "safe zone" that you think exists for some reason....I don't care who you are, you give out wrong or careless information, I'm gonna call you out on it...

That is no safer than whta was posted....and if you've been in this game so long, why don't you seem to know your dick from your asshole??

AAS users don't even stack 2 or 3 different Methylated compounds together, so lemme guess, you know what you're talking about and we don't right?? LMAO...

Do me a favor and spread your careless information elsewhere asshole...cuz you won't be here to long if you continue to do it...

I'll let you prove me wrong and see how much you know.....tell us all why that is safer in comparision to what he wanted to do in the first place....oh and saying that "Well, it's a smaller amount" won't cut it.....
Well penguin boy, let me try to break it down real slow where someone of your intellectual capacity can understand. Like I said before, I've been getting bloodwork done since you were in diapers and I'm still here to talk about it. Honestly, 17-alkylated compounds are not that much more toxic than non-alkylated ones. It's the dose and length of exposure that need to be considered primarily. The effects of stacking methyls is non-stochastic in nature, so under a certain dose won't even elevate your enzymes. It's safe not to stack methyls but I got news for ya bro, it happens all the time, maybe the guys you know are too young to know any better, and if so, it's good that they don't. But reading threads for a year or so and just repeating what you've heard doesn't make it right. Experience and making mistakes is how you learn, and I've made some. Have you ever made a mistake Jergo, or can you just not admit it to me? All you do is talk **** and give sarcastic advise. And what do you mean 'safe zone?' If you guys don't want me here I can leave, but so far you are the only one w/ an issue. Bottom line, get a doctor and check yourself if you're going to go past 3 or 4 weeks w/ any steroid, but what I said is still sound advice. As JB639 pointed out, it's best not done, but if you do it anyway thats just one way that you could. The m14 helps alot w/ the lethargy, the only prob I see would be adding the 1-test. If you really want to consider yourself a Chistian, Jergo, you need to lose the ego and come to appreciate the truth even if you don't like it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think one thing we have to remember when comparing M1T and prescription/Schedule III steroids is that M1T is unstudied and MUCH harsher than those-->the dramatic negative effects on cholesterol/lipid profiles, HARD shutdown, blood pressure increases are worse than anything else at such low doses. You can't really compare apples for apples here, so cycle length should not be determined by what how long you might run real gear.
What do you mean M1-t is harsher than illegal steroids. I don't think so. I'd bet my life that methyl trienolone is much harsher. I'd think melbourne would also be worse. As for studies on steroids their is no studies on the amounts and lengths bodybuilders take either.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AAS users don't even stack 2 or 3 different Methylated compounds together, ...
Actualy they do. I myself have ran 100mgs winny with 100mgs of anadrol. I did it for between 7 and 8 weeks. The reasoning behind it was because at the time their was a theory floating around that winny would prevent prog related gyno so I gave it a try. Anyway I wasn't worried because how is 100mgs of anadrol + 100mgs of winny going to be any worse than 200mgs of anadrol? I see where their would be no synergistic effect to make the sides worse. Also I know most bodybuilders wouldn't take 200mgs of drol but that is actualy not that high of a dose for a clinical setting.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Actualy they do. I myself have ran 100mgs winny with 100mgs of anadrol. I did it for between 7 and 8 weeks. The reasoning behind it was because at the time their was a theory floating around that winny would prevent prog related gyno so I gave it a try. Anyway I wasn't worried because how is 100mgs of anadrol + 100mgs of winny going to be any worse than 200mgs of anadrol? I see where their would be no synergistic effect to make the sides worse. Also I know most bodybuilders wouldn't take 200mgs of drol but that is actualy not that high of a dose for a clinical setting.
That's exactly what I'm talking about! Don't tell me that if you have aplastic anemia and take 450mg of A50 a day clinicly, that what I suggested was so bad. Some of these guys just have a chip on there shoulder or something. I don't get it. You have to shut your mouth in order to open your mind, so thanks for the backup Jstrong. Let the truth be heard.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean M1-t is harsher than illegal steroids. I don't think so. I'd bet my life that methyl trienolone is much harsher. I'd think melbourne would also be worse. As for studies on steroids their is no studies on the amounts and lengths bodybuilders take either.
Well, you can have your life, because certainly methyl-trien is more hepatoxic, no argument there, but how many people do you know who take methy trienolone? And where is it available, since it was never produced comercially?

My point, a point that has been echoed by many AAS users too (who think M1T is way harsh for what you get--too harsh--that's their complaint), is that commercial, prescription oral anabolics have WAY fewer side effects at MUCH higher doses than M1T, hence, M1T is HARSHER. People don't take 10mg. of Anadrol at a time. 10 to 20mgs of M1T produces side effects similar to 8 to 10 times that much Anadrol. Which one is harsher? If you can come up with a better example comparing a widely used oral AAS to M1T, please do.

And regarding research, there are plenty of studies on the most widely used steroids, and there have also been logitudinal studies on bodybuidlers who haev used a variety of substances. None of this data exists for M1T...none...so we have no way of knowing just how harsh it may be, save Supersoldiers bloodwork, which shows it to be seriously harsh on Blood lipid levels, and multiple reports of major BP increases, etc..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well penguin boy, let me try to break it down real slow where someone of your intellectual capacity can understand. Like I said before, I've been getting bloodwork done since you were in diapers and I'm still here to talk about it. Honestly, 17-alkylated compounds are not that much more toxic than non-alkylated ones. It's the dose and length of exposure that need to be considered primarily. The effects of stacking methyls is non-stochastic in nature, so under a certain dose won't even elevate your enzymes.
Oh so we're just suppossed to take you're word for it? Post some blood tests or shut your trap...

And even if you didn't have any bad experiences doing this, that doesn't mean that everyone will be the same...

It's safe not to stack methyls but I got news for ya bro, it happens all the time, maybe the guys you know are too young to know any better, and if so, it's good that they don't.
Oh so, that makes it alright then? These boards are here to learn from our mistakes....if you knew that then why continue to give out bad advice??

But reading threads for a year or so and just repeating what you've heard doesn't make it right.
How the hell do you know where I get ALL my info from? Repeating, riiiiight...

Experience and making mistakes is how you learn, and I've made some.
Okay, again, why continue to give out careless and wrongful info if that is the case?

Have you ever made a mistake Jergo, or can you just not admit it to me?
WHat does this have anything to do with this drawn out argument??

All you do is talk **** and give sarcastic advise.
Oh really? Show me where in all my 1000 posts I do this.....besides telling off a-holes like yourself when spreading false claims and wrong info...seriously, I wanna see this...

Bottom line, get a doctor and check yourself if you're going to go past 3 or 4 weeks w/ any steroid,
Exactly....

but what I said is still sound advice.
Nope....still wrong...

As JB639 pointed out, it's best not done, but if you do it anyway thats just one way that you could.
Nope....it's actually a moot point and again, YOU DON'T KNOW FOR CERTAIN!!

The m14 helps alot w/ the lethargy,
WHat?? Come again?? Again, wrong info...proves my point yet again...4-AD relieves some of the sides that 1-test and other more androgenic AAS gives the user...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

So what?? That doesn't make it right...

And how do you know that they do not work synergistically and cause more damage than hte comparision of the same dose of one drug?? You can't just say "well, I don't know how it could be that way"

Exactly, you don't understand it....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
realsound has enough info in this thread to make an opinion on his own. This is gonna turn into a bigger argument moving even further from the original question, so i'm gonna go ahead and close this thread.

jim-if at around 160lbs you feel that you're REAL hardcore like jstrong who runs 100mgs winny with 100mgs of anadrol for 8 weeks :rolleyes: then go ahead and add the m1t. Personally i'd just save the m1t for a dif cycle. I've been following your log and you're making great progress, and i dont feel it's worth it.

Once again as i said before, it's up to you. You have enough info in this thread now to make an educated decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10