oklahomakats supervol(drol) log-newbie

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
Well after lotsa thought and question asking I am going to do my first educated cycle. I took Anabolic Xtreme Supervol about two years ago that I bought at the mall. Had no frickin idea that it was a designer steroid. Got explosive mass gains and strength. Took every pill in the bottle as directed and did NO PCT! NO SUPPORTS....nada. I got huge alright and about 3 weeks after stopping the cycle I starting passing out, got sicker than crap, and felt AWFUL for almost 3 months. Never had a clue what was up, but my liver and other parts of my bloodwork were really screwed up. It wasn't til almost a year later I figured out that it was the supervol and that what I had done was steroids.

So here I am two years later, much more educated on what I'm taking, and hopefully more prepared. I am going to be taking Supervol by CTD labs. For those of you who are new, that would be a Superdrol clone. It's potent stuff so have your support supplements going good before you start. Trust me you don't wanna do this half assed. I literally thought I was gonna die.

Ok enough story time...heres the plan.

I am going to go do a week of cycle support by Anabolic Innovations before starting my cycle. I'm also doing a creatine/protein for supplements. LiverPRO throughout it all.

Once I get the week of supports in I will being the cycle...continuing the supports during the cycle.

I'm gonna go 20/20/20/maybe a 4th week at 20. Some say you lose your gains after 3 weeks.....I'm still in the air on this.

Now I could use a little help on my PCT as far as timing and when to start it.
I will be using clomid. I'm gonna run it at 50/50/50/50 or possibly 50/50/50/25. My question on this is when to begin the PCT....a week before I stop the SD or as soon as I stop it?

Also going to use Nutra Planets DAA in my PCT.

If ya have any suggestions, feel free to throw them in. I think I got a good grasp on what to do, but I am always open to help.

Anyways we begin the supports tomorrow.

Wish me luck!!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Start your clomid the day after your last dose of SD.. I'm here see you succeed this time brah! :)

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
Gonna be putting this on hold for another week or two. Got a few weeks off from work and am not around the gym and I wanna hit it hard. So I will pre load my supports once I get back to PA, and begin the cycle a week after. Stay tuned!