Test Prop + Var Recomp/Cut :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So right after Halloween, I will begin a cut/recomp using Test Prop and high-dose Var. I say cut/recomp since the main goal of the cycle is too lose fat but I'd still like to gain 6-8 pounds of muscle. Here's the current plan

Cycle/PCT

1-6 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-6 Anavar 75/75/75/75/100/100
1-6 Need2Slin
1-6 10g Green Magnitude (Creatine)

PCT will consist of Nolva, TCF-1, Bulbine Natalensis, Lean Xtreme, and hopefully OSTA SARM :)

Stats
Right now i'm about 205, 16% bf. First inj cycle but i'm more than excited. Diet is going to be extremely clean, cardio 2x a day 5-6 times a week.

Workout

Thinking my workout routine is going to be Madcow's 5x5 with some additional iso exercises everyday since i'm going to be "enhanced."

Anyone know what my calories should be around and good macros to make the most of the anabolics? This is the first time cutting on anabolics so I'm not sure how to switch my diet/macros up to totally reap the benefits of them. I'm thinking somewhere around 3000-2800 at first then taper down throughout the cycle all while doing a ****load of cardio and eating super clean.

Any input/comments/suggestions? TIA guys

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
finally some prop logs!!

but wait...only 6 weeks? i would do 8 at the very least.
I'm a little under the gun for timing issues but I might be able to make it an 8 weeker. Gotta sit down and map it out but I think its possible. Right now it's definitely 6, possibly 8. Just gotta figure a few things out first.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
do 8 weeks. test dose is fine. what i would do is run the var at 75mgs the entire way. ive run it at 100 and there is literally no difference between 75 and 100. if u really wanna cut and recomp think about doing an ECA stack or clen/t3 with this. whats your pct like?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
PCT will consist of Nolva, TCF-1, Bulbine Natalensis, Lean Xtreme, and hopefully OSTA SARM.

I have HCG also that I'm debating on using during the cycle or might just do a few injections right before PCT. I'll probably be throwing EC stack in with this and I do have a little clen that I could use.