well got max lmg and m-drol but not sure

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IBE got that new product that should be out by the time i'm ready for the new cycle. I was planning on running the m-drol and max lmg. This will be a lean bulk strength. I am not allowed many carbs or calories. (medical reasons) regulated diet. m-drol as never let me down but the new ibe seems like is similar to abombs which is also one of my favorites of all time. Any thoughts guys

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
This new IBE supp. Is nothing more than an old forgotten steroid. Seth Roberts talks about it on page 252 of his book. He mentions that although effective it's probably the most toxic and dangerous oral steroid available. Proceed with caution...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will see from the reviews how it is. Ryansm I believe is getting bloodwork also from this. You can wait it off for the results OP or go ahead with your mdrol m lmg cycle. Who knows how Boladrol will turn out...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This new IBE supp. Is nothing more than an old forgotten steroid. Seth Roberts talks about it on page 252 of his book. He mentions that although effective it's probably the most toxic and dangerous oral steroid available. Proceed with caution...
well considering Halotestin is my favorite A.S. of all time i'm not as worried since methyl tren and Halo are generally considered the most toxic. but i'll wait and see some of the logs. thanks for the heads up on the toxicity though. always good to learn