1-test, 4-ad transdermal lotion

JasonL

Awards
Hey everyone, do you guys know who makes a good 1-test and/or 4-ad lotion, not spray? I'm looking into buying the stuff, but I haven't really been able to find anyone with it in stock, just the spray. Thanks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
T-Gel, if you can find it, is probably the best. Joejoek was selling some in the Swap Meet section of this board. I believe PE and/or CNW was also going to start carrying it soon. However, I'm not sure if this was still a go.

drew6236

Awards
Can anyone recommend places where I can buy 4AD transdermals? I've seen that Legal Gear has 4AD+. I have never done a cycle and am looking to stock up on 4AD & M1T before the ban. I don't want to mess with the whole homebrewing thing and am unsure of where to buy some of this stuff and be confident that I won't get ripped off.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1fast400
dont buy legal gear

Squatking

Awards
why wouldn't buying legal gear be a good idea?

drew6236

Awards
1fast400
dont buy legal gear
I looked over at 1fast400. Do you know if the 4Derm is what I need for a 4AD transdermal. I assume that it is, just want to make sure I don't buy some souped up **** that I shouldn't be taking for my first couple cycles.

drew6236

Awards
Do you guys know if the Omega M1T is a good brand. I see that their on sale over at Custom Nutrition.

Stingray

Awards
T-Gel, if you can find it... I believe PE and/or CNW was also going to start carrying it soon. However, I'm not sure if this was still a go.
Cuffs,
I asked Pn about the T-Gel and this is the e-mail they sent back to me:

"Unfortunately not. BDC has dissolved and Dermabolic feed back has been poor. We are hoping the Power Gel is very comparable. It can dissolve 12.5 grams of powder. The feedback has been good thus far. Thanks for the inquiry"

kinda sucks