test e and deca help????

struzik87

struzik87

Awards
im looking to start a cycle of test e and deca, test e will be ran for 14 weeks at 500mgs a week and deca for 12 weeks at 300mgs a week followed by proper pct. any thoughts comments and concerns would be greatly appreciated.

struzik87

struzik87

Awards
am i running it long enough to long, dosage in check? should i run arimadex through the cycle or just after?

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
am i running it long enough to long, dosage in check? should i run arimadex through the cycle or just after?
Looks good to me. Have an AI on hand if you need it for bloat, but wait until you need it to use it,

struzik87

struzik87

Awards
radio, how would you go about dosing for pct with the said cycle?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use hCG with deca... but that's just my personal opinion. You can go without it for sure too and the test will help level your libido out regardless. Or it should anyways lol.

Theres that whole Nolva being bad for a deca PCT with some saying its fine some saying don't use Nolva as it aggravates progestin receptors. I would just stick with clomid.

Run a standard PCT protocol... clomid front-loaded at 100 mg for 3 days followed by 50 mg throughout the duration of PCT.

Get a strong test booster too and hop on that to help with libido after deca, you will need it. HCGenerate for that... sh*t will light your libido on fire.

Throw in some creatine and other goodies as much as you can for muscle retention but just keep it simple with clomid and a strong test booster as the core of the PCT.

struzik87

struzik87

Awards
thanks chocolate. should i run the hcg during during at what dose? ive heard the same on the nolva. how long would you say to pct for?

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I would use hCG with deca... but that's just my personal opinion. You can go without it for sure too and the test will help level your libido out regardless. Or it should anyways lol.

Theres that whole Nolva being bad for a deca PCT with some saying its fine some saying don't use Nolva as it aggravates progestin receptors. I would just stick with clomid.

Run a standard PCT protocol... clomid front-loaded at 100 mg for 3 days followed by 50 mg throughout the duration of PCT.

Get a strong test booster too and hop on that to help with libido after deca, you will need it. HCGenerate for that... sh*t will light your libido on fire.

Throw in some creatine and other goodies as much as you can for muscle retention but just keep it simple with clomid and a strong test booster as the core of the PCT.
Nailed it.

Dose hcg at 250iu every 3.5 days. Search up on hcg, there's plenty of solid advice out there.

I'll definitely be following along.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Running test and deca now. 800mg test and 500 deca a wk. In the 5th wk and started getting son serious pumps last few days in gym. Would maybe look at upping doss. How do u respond to test? I think deca should be atleast 400mg for bulking. And def want higher test to keep libido up. Def have AI on hand. But best of luck. It's a great ride. Ohh yeah my run is 20wks before pct :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't use anything that lowers SHBG as it will hinder your recovery during PCT.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Everything Im writing here is based on my personal opinion from info Ive read (from a HRT Doctor) and from personal trial and error.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in short help male athletes produce there own testosterone while on cycle, and recover more quickly after a cycle (For a full description go to Steroid profiles) It is a MUST USE DRUG IMO for ANY cycle short or long.

Ive done many cycles that did not include HCG in my early days, hell I didn't even know what PCT was. This was WAY before the Internet so all my info was from freinds and the few books that were around.
I've done cycles that ended with just using HCG the 2wks after my last testE shot and saw results from that(1,000ius 2xwk/ 2wks). IMO never go over 2,000ius per week.
But about 3yrs ago I started using small amounts of HCG throughout the cycle with much better results. The theory behind this is to give constant stimulation throughout the cycle and not let your own test production stop, or at least minimize it. Ive also noticed my sex drive stayed constant while on HCG even when using Tren or Npp/Deca and doing very long cycles. This is without a doubt the best way to run it and IMO leads to better overall gains, reason is not only are you using artificial Test/AAS but you are still producing your own, to me this makes since.
There are 3 ways to use this method. note: always use the LEAST amount that you can get results from.

1) 100ius ED starting after wk1 and continued through cycle and for 4-18days after last AAS shot depending on the ester length (prop 3days - testE 14days - test Cyp 18days sust250 21days). Always make the last HCG shot on day ester clears.

2) 250-300ius EOD and (same as above)

3) 500ius E5D starting after wk1 and (same as above)

Ive done all and really can't say one is better, with #2-3 you won't go through as many needles but all have worked well for me.

PCT ( post cycle therapy )

Key word here is POST, meaning after the cycle is over and that means after all AAS esters have cleared your system not after your final shot.
HCG IS NOT FOR PCT IT IS FOR PRE-PCT, the time during your cycle and after last shot of AAS while esters are clearing. PCT starts on DAY4 after your last HCG shot. The reason for this is when you inject HCG you will get a spike several hours after shot and then again 48-72 hours later, after this final spike is when you want to start your PCT. Again HCG is not used for PCT.

Most my PCTs have looked like this. Starting on day4 after last HCG shot
3-4wks of clomid @ 50mg ed (in my early days Ive used higher amounts but feel its not needed)
5-6wks of nolva @ 40mg ed 2wks and 20mg ed for remainder
IMO a PCT should last at least 4-6wks+
Also there seems to be great alternatives to clomid/nolva these days, some are available here on OLM.

Other info you will need.
Always use Bac water to mix your HCG, it will last up to 60 days in the fridge when BW is used. I never read any reason to store HCG p0wder in fridge. A cool dark place is fine.
Always use an insulin needle for injecting, size of slinpin does not matter but I use 29g 1cc.

MIXING
Use the bacwater, draw out 1cc BW (use a 1cc slinpin #10-100) and slowly add to p0wder and gently swirl till mixed. Then draw out mixture (if using an amp) with 1.5" needle and inject into vial or leave in syringe and refrigerate, if already in a vial simply refrigerate. If you add 1cc to 5000ius then every 10mark on your 1ccslinpin will be 500ius of HCG (use E5D) if you want to use 250ius EOD then mix 2cc
s BW into p0wder and then every 10mark will have 250ius..........11

Now like I said this is my personal opinion on HCG/PCT.
Can you get by without HCG, sure.
Can you get by without PCT, sure
Can you build muscle without AAS, yes.

This was written by a really educated man!!!!!' eleven

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hcg is cheap and if youre using decca / tren Id say its a must