Yet anothter "any advice" thread for cutting

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Backgroud-

Im 24 going to be 25yrs old next month. I've been lifting weights since junior year in highschool, and I've been seriously dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding for the last 5 years now. I have a good understanding on diet and supplementation.

Experiece-

I have 4 prohormone cycles under my belt, rainging from 4-8 weeks in length.
1.Tren+Epi 2.Tren+Halo 3.Epi 4.Superdrol. Some have been bulk cycle's other half ass cuting cycles.

Now, as of right now Im stading at 5'10 and at 216lbs. Im not to sure on what my bodyfat percent is, but I do have slightly visible cuts around my abs and legs, if that helps any. I have done a cutting cycle once, I ran epi for 8 weeks but didn't seem to get the fine definition I was looking for, even with reduced calories and daily cardio. Im sure I would of eventually got to my peak if I ran the cycle longer, but I was dreading the recovery time if I did.

My question to all you knowledgeable folk is, what prohormone could I run for a period longer than 8 weeks on a cutting cycle without having a dreadful recovery. I've contemplated about bridges, but can't help but feel skeptical about it's theory. Or should I jump ahead and run my first injectable cycle of testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks?

Any advice or questions are more than welcome!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You really shouldn't run any methylated oral for 8 weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If he was "old school," then he'd run injectables for a cutter and not orals.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
You really shouldn't run any methylated oral for 8 weeks.
I know this, and I knew it when I was runing it. But the darkside kept me pushing the limit even when I knew it wasn't healthy. Mistake on my part.

At least I can say I did enough preloading of cyclesupport and ran enough along the epi that I didn't feel any discomfort during and after the cycle.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
If he was "old school," then he'd run injectables for a cutter and not orals.

my fault

i shoulda prefaced by saying '' here comes the joke''

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
The injectible idea has been running through my head like crazy, but theres so much more to take into mind when running real gear. It's almost overwhelming.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The injectible idea has been running through my head like crazy, but theres so much more to take into mind when running real gear. It's almost overwhelming.
Not really as SD is much worse on the system than a simple test cycle.