best starter bulk ph?

Awards
my friend (works at complete nutrition lol) got me to buy 5-deca-zol after he gained a lot of weight on it. I dont want that to be my first cycle after reading stuff on this site here! i may just end up selling it or keep it for a year or something. I am, however looking at ph's that aren't as harsh, like h-drol? I have heard that h-drol or epi are a great first ph cycle, but a lot of people use the hdrol for cutting more opposed to bulking...so does anyone have any other suggestions for another not-so harsh starter ph?

I'm currently 190 at 12% bf and want to get up to about 210 with 7-8% or a little more. I have been lifting for four years and have hit a plateau at 190! I also am going to australia next semester (i am 22 so i am old enough to post here) and would like to get an even better beach body! so bulk till december and cut during december :thumbsup:

also, before you ask, i do keep my diet on check!

or would an epi/hdrol cycle be good? i just read that epi would be a little better for bulking, then cut a little with the hdrol?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so right now you have like 167lbs ( 12% at 190) of LBM and you want to have 193lbs ( 8% at 210) of LBM.

that means you wanna gain 26lbs of muscle by january ( next semester)?

is that right?

Awards
sorry, i guess that i wrote it wrong, i'd like to eventually be up to that, but i'd just like to get a beach body by australia, so like maybe 13lbs of muscle by then? that'd be reasonable with ph's i think?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are 6'4 and 190 then you just need to eat more calories to bulk further.

dont try to gain 20 pounds while losing 5percent bodyfat, that kind of a recomp would take an eternity, you have to bulk, so you have to up your calories a lot.

Reactions: 5.0

Awards
since i've been back at school i've been eating about 4500 calories a day, and i've been checking my diet, eating lots of chicken and rice! as i said, i wrote that wrong, i want to eventually be around that weight and bf. i just want to get a good bulk and try some ph's this time...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
since i've been back at school i've been eating about 4500 calories a day, and i've been checking my diet, eating lots of chicken and rice! as i said, i wrote that wrong, i want to eventually be around that weight and bf. i just want to get a good bulk and try some ph's this time...
since you're talking about hypothetical 'eventuallys'. you should just say you wanna look like van damn.

obviously 13lbs of muscle is still out of reach for 1 month.

also you shouldnt cut right after a bulking cycle......you need a recomp period to solidify the gains. then maybe a few weeks after PCT , cut.

Awards
o, ok that makes more sense.

so what do you think i should do then? i'm at all of your disposals, i'd like to have a six pack back for the beaches, but everytime i do that, i feel too skinny so i think i should just bulk and not worry bout the abs till when im actually down there for a little while then i can do a cut. what ph should i do for a big bulk?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
o, ok that makes more sense.

so what do you think i should do then? i'm at all of your disposals, i'd like to have a six pack back for the beaches, but everytime i do that, i feel too skinny so i think i should just bulk and not worry bout the abs till when im actually down there for a little while then i can do a cut. what ph should i do for a big bulk?
short term, recomp.

eat around maintenance on cycle. and do some cardio, and you should lose a couple % BF and put on a few lbs of muscle.

so you'll be a little bigger and a little leaner. and thats achievable between now and mid january.

after you get having abs out of your system in australia or whatever, bulk, bulk, bulk, . then cut when you're big enough.

or whatever you want to do.

Awards
so, then i'll be eating about 3600 cal and how does this sound?

h-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75

Support Supplements:
Cycle Assist
Multivitamin
Fish oils

pct- 4 weeks
iForce Reveristol
Milk Thistle
have nolva on hand if needed

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
turinabol/hdrol is a great starter PH

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its still available, you might want to consider primordial performance's turinabol LV, and run it at 90mg the whole time.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
helladrol is available at www.mrsupps.com
they give you 180 25mg caps... which is plenty for a good 6 week cycle (with some left over for another cycle)

Awards
would a combo of turinabol/hdrol be better then? to have a longer cycle??

Awards
ok, so does my cycle sound good? just want to make sure before ordering everything!

helladrol (h-drol) 50/75/75/75/75/75

Support Supplements:
Cycle Assist
Multivitamin
Fish oils

pct- 4 weeks
iForce Reveristol
Milk Thistle
have nolva on hand if needed

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he wants a bulker turni or hella is not a great bulker is it?

If u dont want that but want something mild in sides but builds wicked mass look at m14add i loved it and im EXTREMLY sensitive to ANYTHING i put in my body- again this is just my opinion

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would a combo of turinabol/hdrol be better then? to have a longer cycle??
It looks like you might have already figured this out, but PP Turinabol and Helladrol both contain the same ingredient :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you might have already figured this out, but PP Turinabol and Helladrol both contain the same ingredient :D
And both have enough for 1 bottle to be one cycle.

Awards
he wants a bulker turni or hella is not a great bulker is it?

If u dont want that but want something mild in sides but builds wicked mass look at m14add i loved it and im EXTREMLY sensitive to ANYTHING i put in my body- again this is just my opinion
if you read the rest of the posts, i'm looking for more of a short term recomp now cause i'm going to australia next semester and want to look good on the beaches! would m14add be better for a recomp or h-drol?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you read the rest of the posts, i'm looking for more of a short term recomp now cause i'm going to australia next semester and want to look good on the beaches! would m14add be better for a recomp or h-drol?
Hdrol would def be better for recomp imo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely halodrol's activity (whether hdrol or turinabol-lv ) is dryer so better for a recomp.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
turinabol/hdrol is a great starter also stcked with katanadrol and sustain alpha would be nice.
Epistrong is also a mild one.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely halodrol's activity (whether hdrol or turinabol-lv ) is dryer so better for a recomp.
H-Drol is the only full cycle that I've ran. It was years ago, but I want to say that I gained about four pounds overall. I probably lost three or four pounds of fat too though. That's an overall muscle gain of 7-8 pounds. Not bad for a mild four week cycle, IMO.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if u want recomp hdrol is the way to go

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
the milk thistle is to help out your liver since its being abused.....

point being take it ON cycle with the PH's.....as far as PCT it won't hope with recovery...

figured it oughta be mentioned.....

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
something i've wondered recently....is there something that mrsupps puts in helladrol to make it so much more expensive than cel's hdrol? why the huge price difference?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
something i've wondered recently....is there something that mrsupps puts in helladrol to make it so much more expensive than cel's hdrol? why the huge price difference?
Hdrol is 60 caps a bottle. You need atleast 2 bottles for a legit cycle.

Helladrol is 180 caps.