Planning first Cutting Cycle- need input

DubsMax

Awards
I am midway into my first bulking cycle, and I am wanting to plan for my first Cutting Cycle to do after PCT.
So I am planning on running Primo@400mg per week and 50mg var tabs a day for 8 weeks, and possibly adding clen to the mix at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off intervals.
Any input on this.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Primo without test will kill your libido so I would say run some prop or a low dose of some other type of test. Also I don't think 8 weeks of primo is long enough to get the full effects although I may be wrong on that one. Also, in my opinion you should up the primo to at least 600mg per week. You know generally you should wait cycle length + pct length before starting a new cycle right?

DubsMax

Awards
No I did not know that. I am new to this, so I welcome any info like that. so after my 12 week Test E I am doing a 4 week pct. So I should wait another 16 weeks before starting the cutting cycle?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Yes, if you are going to use anabolics such as primo and test. That doesn't mean you have to wait to use clen or any type of thermos. Basically stay away from anything hormonal to allow your levels to get back to normal. Also just another thing, if you are running test e I believe you need to wait 2 weeks before starting your PCT. It may be slightly less than that but I know you don't start PCT right away because you want to allow the test e to get out of your system before trying to get your natural test jumpstarted.

DubsMax

Awards
Thanks for the input. So do you have any recomendations on any bridge supps? Something to make sure I don't loose what I gain during this cycle? Until the next go round.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
here is a simple cut stack which will work if u diet and train right. test prop, var, clen and t3.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Thanks for the input. So do you have any recomendations on any bridge supps? Something to make sure I don't loose what I gain during this cycle? Until the next go round.
Just run a good PCT with nolva and clomid and you should be able to retain most of your gains. Also running HCG on cycle will help you keep gains and have a smooth PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
prop tren clen