what to use as at the end of my test e cycle

  1. Registered User
    jack98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123

    what to use as at the end of my test e cycle


    12 weeks test e.

    i figure since you have to wait two weeks before beginning pct. i might as well run something the last 2 or 3 weeks of the test and into that two weeks.

    suggestions?

  2. Ms9
    Ms9 is offline
    Registered User
    Ms9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    95

    You figured wrong.
  3. Registered User
    jack98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms9 View Post
    You figured wrong.
    why? i see people run dbol or winny at the end all the time
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Beast15 - 15% off @ NTBM
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5372

    If anything kickstart it with some SD.

    I'm running Epi-Strong the last 5 weeks of my Test cycle
  5. Registered User
    maniac0614's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    34679

    Im running havoc at the end of my test cycle. Hoping to dry me out a bit.
  6. Registered User
    Conrad415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    101

    I had great experience when I come off for 9 weeks. I used BRIDGE and HCGenerate and keep everything.
  7. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Beast15 - 15% off @ NTBM
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5372

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    I had great experience when I come off for 9 weeks. I used BRIDGE and HCGenerate and keep everything.
    I will be doing the same my friend
  8. Registered User
    jack98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123

    bump
  9. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113181

    Winny or Epi would be good for the last 4 weeks, also some HCG a week before your last injection will give you a good edge on recovering much quicker.
    Remember why you started.
  10. Registered User
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ayuh, in Maine!
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8400

    my last 4 are going to consist of some pplex I need to use up.
  11. Registered User
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3283

    Well you'd be better off by kickstarting the cylce and then adding another 2-4 wks to said cyclce
  12. Registered User
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    2381

    To my understanding, your absolutely right about waiting two weeks to start your pct. Due to test e staying in your system, it will override the effects of clomid(or w/e you use). That is why alot of people put a cutting type at the end of the cycle.

    Ill be using epi for the last two weeks of the cycle, while injecting, and for two weeks afterwords. Total of 4 weeks. Then immediatly starting pct. If I'm wrong someone please say so, but I do alot of reading, so I'm pretty sure I'm right on the money here.

    Good luck with the cycle man.
  13. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    yeah if you run Tes E start the orals the last 2 wks of the CYCLE and the last 2wks before PCT. T/E lasts a while.
  14. Registered User
    jack98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    To my understanding, your absolutely right about waiting two weeks to start your pct. Due to test e staying in your system, it will override the effects of clomid(or w/e you use). That is why alot of people put a cutting type at the end of the cycle.

    Ill be using epi for the last two weeks of the cycle, while injecting, and for two weeks afterwords. Total of 4 weeks. Then immediatly starting pct. If I'm wrong someone please say so, but I do alot of reading, so I'm pretty sure I'm right on the money here.

    Good luck with the cycle man.
    why do people always run cutters though at the end?
  15. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    because when you bulk at the end of a cycle, those gains are harder to keep vs. bulking at the beginning of the cycle. so people bulk at the beginning and transition into more of a recomp at the end.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  16. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    brb, buffet
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Rep Power
    234823

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    because when you bulk at the end of a cycle, those gains are harder to keep vs. bulking at the beginning of the cycle. so people bulk at the beginning and transition into more of a recomp at the end.
    i agree w this
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:16 AM
  4. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in