what to use as at the end of my test e cycle

1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle

12 weeks test e.

i figure since you have to wait two weeks before beginning pct. i might as well run something the last 2 or 3 weeks of the test and into that two weeks.

suggestions?

2. You figured wrong.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ms9 View Post
    You figured wrong.
    why? i see people run dbol or winny at the end all the time
    •   

4. If anything kickstart it with some SD.

I'm running Epi-Strong the last 5 weeks of my Test cycle

5. Im running havoc at the end of my test cycle. Hoping to dry me out a bit.

6. I had great experience when I come off for 9 weeks. I used BRIDGE and HCGenerate and keep everything.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    I had great experience when I come off for 9 weeks. I used BRIDGE and HCGenerate and keep everything.
    I will be doing the same my friend

8. Winny or Epi would be good for the last 4 weeks, also some HCG a week before your last injection will give you a good edge on recovering much quicker.
    Remember why you started.

9. my last 4 are going to consist of some pplex I need to use up.

10. Well you'd be better off by kickstarting the cylce and then adding another 2-4 wks to said cyclce

11. To my understanding, your absolutely right about waiting two weeks to start your pct. Due to test e staying in your system, it will override the effects of clomid(or w/e you use). That is why alot of people put a cutting type at the end of the cycle.

Ill be using epi for the last two weeks of the cycle, while injecting, and for two weeks afterwords. Total of 4 weeks. Then immediatly starting pct. If I'm wrong someone please say so, but I do alot of reading, so I'm pretty sure I'm right on the money here.

Good luck with the cycle man.

12. yeah if you run Tes E start the orals the last 2 wks of the CYCLE and the last 2wks before PCT. T/E lasts a while.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    To my understanding, your absolutely right about waiting two weeks to start your pct. Due to test e staying in your system, it will override the effects of clomid(or w/e you use). That is why alot of people put a cutting type at the end of the cycle.

Ill be using epi for the last two weeks of the cycle, while injecting, and for two weeks afterwords. Total of 4 weeks. Then immediatly starting pct. If I'm wrong someone please say so, but I do alot of reading, so I'm pretty sure I'm right on the money here.

Good luck with the cycle man.
    why do people always run cutters though at the end?

14. because when you bulk at the end of a cycle, those gains are harder to keep vs. bulking at the beginning of the cycle. so people bulk at the beginning and transition into more of a recomp at the end.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

15. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    because when you bulk at the end of a cycle, those gains are harder to keep vs. bulking at the beginning of the cycle. so people bulk at the beginning and transition into more of a recomp at the end.
    i agree w this

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 02:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
  4. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:55 PM