what to use as at the end of my test e cycle

jack98

Awards
12 weeks test e.

i figure since you have to wait two weeks before beginning pct. i might as well run something the last 2 or 3 weeks of the test and into that two weeks.

suggestions?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anything kickstart it with some SD.

I'm running Epi-Strong the last 5 weeks of my Test cycle

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Im running havoc at the end of my test cycle. Hoping to dry me out a bit.

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I had great experience when I come off for 9 weeks. I used BRIDGE and HCGenerate and keep everything.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Winny or Epi would be good for the last 4 weeks, also some HCG a week before your last injection will give you a good edge on recovering much quicker.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
my last 4 are going to consist of some pplex I need to use up.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Well you'd be better off by kickstarting the cylce and then adding another 2-4 wks to said cyclce

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
To my understanding, your absolutely right about waiting two weeks to start your pct. Due to test e staying in your system, it will override the effects of clomid(or w/e you use). That is why alot of people put a cutting type at the end of the cycle.

Ill be using epi for the last two weeks of the cycle, while injecting, and for two weeks afterwords. Total of 4 weeks. Then immediatly starting pct. If I'm wrong someone please say so, but I do alot of reading, so I'm pretty sure I'm right on the money here.

Good luck with the cycle man.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah if you run Tes E start the orals the last 2 wks of the CYCLE and the last 2wks before PCT. T/E lasts a while.

jack98

Awards
To my understanding, your absolutely right about waiting two weeks to start your pct. Due to test e staying in your system, it will override the effects of clomid(or w/e you use). That is why alot of people put a cutting type at the end of the cycle.

Ill be using epi for the last two weeks of the cycle, while injecting, and for two weeks afterwords. Total of 4 weeks. Then immediatly starting pct. If I'm wrong someone please say so, but I do alot of reading, so I'm pretty sure I'm right on the money here.

Good luck with the cycle man.
why do people always run cutters though at the end?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
because when you bulk at the end of a cycle, those gains are harder to keep vs. bulking at the beginning of the cycle. so people bulk at the beginning and transition into more of a recomp at the end.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
because when you bulk at the end of a cycle, those gains are harder to keep vs. bulking at the beginning of the cycle. so people bulk at the beginning and transition into more of a recomp at the end.
i agree w this