Edge by Element Nutrition Cycle / PCT Questions.

eagleguy25

Awards
Afternoon,

I'm a 30 year old male 5'10, 170 lbs, 9%bf thinking about running my first ever PH/Roid cycle. I have so questions and would love some feedback.

A little bit about my work-out currently and my nutrition pre-cycle.
Lift 4 day's a week, cardio 3 (men's hockey league on Sunday nights).

1 RP Max's:
Deadlift: 365
Bench: 215
Squat: 265

Current Supplements:
Kre-Alkalyn 2x2 day
Joint Theraputics 2x3 day
Purified Fish Oil (3,6,9) 980mg 2x3 day
ZMA (2 night)
Melatonin (5mg night)
Protein 1.5 grams per-pound of body fat
2,600 calorie intake a day (give or take 200-300)
Drink 1 day a week (in moderation)

It was recommended to me to try out a "mild" anti-estrogen over the counter cycle by Element Nutrition called Edge. I have done a lot of research or as much as I can find on the internet.

Edge by Element Nutrition

EDGE, Element Nutrition's perfect hardening agent! EDGE exhibits a strong, long lasting anabolic and anti-estrogen effect by not only binding to the androgen receptor, but by blocking the estrogen receptor!
This can help prevent the unwanted side effect called "Gynecomastia".

EDGE is the best overall supplement to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body's natural androgen production. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with wet compounds in an attempt increase gains and decrease side effects.

If you're looking for a very "DRY" anabolic compound that helps you lean out and harden up without unwanted fluid buildup then you need EDGE!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg**

Cycle:

Edge @ 18/36/36/36 for 4 weeks with a PCT of Testanon-2250 and Anabolix PM for 4 weeks following.

What kind of gains am I looking at and is there anything else I need to add to this? Is this a good cycle for someone my age who is doing their first cycle? Any recommendations or reviews would be much appreciated.

Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok sounds like you know what you are doing but i don't see any reason for the steroids to enter into the equation. If you are looking to be bigger and stronger then you just need to increase your calories cuz you'll never bulk on 2600 calories.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So it is epi dosed at 18mg a cap? That is an odd number but dosed real nice and high.

Honestly, dont dose at 18mg, too low, would be a complete waist.
Do a 6 week cycle and dose 2 caps a day.

Get clomid for PCT: 50/50/50/50

eagleguy25

Awards
I appreciate the feed back UnrealMachine and in all honesty that's why I'm asking questions because I'm not 100% sold on doing a cycle yet, hence why I have yet to open the bottle.

But what I do know is that over the past two year's my gains have been very small, and it has been mentioned that it might have to do with my age and tests levels. Being that I'm in my 30's now. Is there any good, over the counter Test-boosters out their that might help with my goal's?

I would love to add some bulk while staying lean, cut.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the feed back UnrealMachine and in all honesty that's why I'm asking questions because I'm not 100% sold on doing a cycle yet, hence why I have yet to open the bottle.

But what I do know is that over the past two year's my gains have been very small, and it has been mentioned that it might have to do with my age and tests levels. Being that I'm in my 30's now. Is there any good, over the counter Test-boosters out their that might help with my goal's?

Oh ya, almost forgot about your cals, increase at least to 3000 please.. You wont gain anymore lean mass at 2600 a day..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

your test levels shouldn't be that low if you're 30. If you're making small gains it's probably because you're not eating enough calories to facilitate larger gains. so i don't think steroids and supplements need to be so much the focus of discussion as diet. pretty much looks like you want to run a clean bulk... should raise calories up to 3000 for starters as mentioned.
try that for a while, see what happens naturally. then try a test booster. then run a cycle.