1-T liqua-vade

arnoldnumero1

Awards
Just wondering if anyone out there has tried this product and if the Liqua-vade technology is actually effective and less liver toxic than pill form PH's

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used 1-t liquavade, used the transdermal version only, but loved it, made some big gains using it, and from what I've heard the liquavade version has even better absorption, anyways here is a pr of mine while using the 1-t.

YouTube - Box Squat 540lbs.

headend

Awards
I am almost done with my PCT from a 6 week 1-T LV cycle. I gained about 20 pounds on it, about 15 pounds LBM if I were to venture a guess. I also used Androhard for the last 3 weeks of the cycle. All my lifts went up by a lot, bench in particular went up about 30 pounds. I kept my diet "fairly" clean and bumped my calorie intake up to around 7000 cals. I take Animal Pak, Animal Flex, and Animal Omega as staple supplements, during this cycle I doubled my Flex and Omega to ensure I was receiving enough Omega and proper joint support as I was gaining strength at a pretty crazy rate.

The only side effect that I saw during this cycle was the lethargy that everyone talks about. The second week was the worst, the third week I was starting to get used to it, the fourth week I started the AndroHard and that negated the lethargy for me. I would recommend running AndroHard alongside the 1-T for the whole cycle if you can afford it.

So far into PCT I have kept all my strength gains. I am down about 4 pounds but that could easily enough be water weight. I am running the TRS from PP and added TCF-1 to it and at this point everything seems to be great.

Also important to note is that 1-T is not liver toxic. I would definitely recommend this cycle if you are 21+, have your training/diet in check, and are ready to dedicate 10 weeks (6 on, 4 PCT) to such a cycle.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I am almost done with my PCT from a 6 week 1-T LV cycle. I gained about 20 pounds on it, about 15 pounds LBM if I were to venture a guess. I also used Androhard for the last 3 weeks of the cycle. All my lifts went up by a lot, bench in particular went up about 30 pounds. I kept my diet "fairly" clean and bumped my calorie intake up to around 7000 cals. I take Animal Pak, Animal Flex, and Animal Omega as staple supplements, during this cycle I doubled my Flex and Omega to ensure I was receiving enough Omega and proper joint support as I was gaining strength at a pretty crazy rate.

The only side effect that I saw during this cycle was the lethargy that everyone talks about. The second week was the worst, the third week I was starting to get used to it, the fourth week I started the AndroHard and that negated the lethargy for me. I would recommend running AndroHard alongside the 1-T for the whole cycle if you can afford it.

So far into PCT I have kept all my strength gains. I am down about 4 pounds but that could easily enough be water weight. I am running the TRS from PP and added TCF-1 to it and at this point everything seems to be great.

Also important to note is that 1-T is not liver toxic. I would definitely recommend this cycle if you are 21+, have your training/diet in check, and are ready to dedicate 10 weeks (6 on, 4 PCT) to such a cycle.
Damn good gains bro, I missed out on the 1-t in the sale, already sold out but picked up some turinabol lv and hoping it will give me similar results, good luck through pct.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I have only been hearing good about 1-T liqua-vade but i havent personally used it so I cant say.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

7K calories a day!.....clean food? If you have time, that would be entertaining to read?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
7K calories a day!.....clean food? If you have time, that would be entertaining to read?
7000 calories if cleanish plus the 1-t would be a great combo, but you have to keep up the calories after that is the hard part, 1-t boosted my appetite through the roof, but I was hard pressed to keep up that kind of eating after the cycle, and I was around 5000 calories on cycle.