Tolerance to M1T via 1-test? - AnabolicMinds.com

Tolerance to M1T via 1-test?

  1. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Tolerance to M1T via 1-test?


    We touched on this a bit before in a certain thread.

    I wondered what the chances are of building a tolerance to 1-test from M1T. I want to plan for the long run - and don't want to be too aggressive with either compound.

    Also what is the best way to make sure to don't build a tolerance -- simply time off? Does alternating compounds hold any scientific validity in terms of slowing androgen tolerance?

    Any thoughts, feedback, experiences are appriciated.
    thanks guys
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  2. New Member
    TheManGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    293

    Reputation

    I'd say the longer since your body has 'seen' a androgen the longer it will take to build a tolerance.

    The dosage plays the main role though. Using a high dose will cause lower doses to be less effective.

    Lastly it would depent hom much lean bodymass you already carry. 200mg ed of 1-test will not get you to 300lb's for example.
  3. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Thank you for your response.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Skark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    I think it will also help if you use a DIFFERENT compound the next time. Like alternating cycles of say:

    1. M1T
    2. M1,4ADD
    3. M4OHN and/or MD

    Basically, this is my plan.
  5. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Hey deoudes, just wondering bro, what kind of 1-T are you mainly stocking up on?

    IE, dermals, orals, liposomes, etc??

    If the price was right, I wouldn't mind stocking up on some 1-AD....I really liked it, but like I said earlier, the tolerance just hits me pretty quick...I wonder since it's been so long since I last used any 1-tets, if I could get some descent results again...??
  6. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Hey deoudes, just wondering bro, what kind of 1-T are you mainly stocking up on?

    IE, dermals, orals, liposomes, etc??

    If the price was right, I wouldn't mind stocking up on some 1-AD....I really liked it, but like I said earlier, the tolerance just hits me pretty quick...I wonder since it's been so long since I last used any 1-tets, if I could get some descent results again...??
    Yeah man, the price is never right on 1-ad. My two best cycles were with 1-ad. I have lots of 1-test powder. I was going to run 1-test in conjunction with M1,4add - but I missed buying a lot of powder. So I plan to pair it with 4-ad (for 2weekers lean bulk), M4OHN (for cutting), MD (for some reason).

    I was running a little 2 weeker of 4-ad and 1-test. It was an old BDC T-1 Transdermal. I was 8 days in and I decided to stop - I wasn't really responding:
    I'm not sure if it was dosage (~180mg 1-test daily, ~180 4-ad daily) w/o DMSO.
    Or maybe I have a tolerance to 1-test (I really really doubt it).
    Or I just ran M4OHN for 4 weeks - and I need to recover.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  7. Advanced Member
    jjjd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    997

    Reputation

    for old skool, non-methylateds, 1-ad was a pretty good product, imo.

    imo and ime, it was the first PH/PS to ever offer REAL muscular gains (the 4-ad cyclos were good for workout intensity and focus, though) at least in the same ballpark as conventional AAS.

    one still usually needs to dose 1-ad at a level well beyond the label rec's, which makes it all the more expensive.

    when one can buy bulk powders now (for injectable/transd/orals) and also methyls in bulk powders, 1-ad is a very bad deal, cost-wise.

    it might have been a decent deal if PA ever decided to sell 1-ad powder in bulk. i am assuming that since he has the patent, that is why nobody else offers it?
  8. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    Yeah man, the price is never right on 1-ad. My two best cycles were with 1-ad. I have lots of 1-test powder. I was going to run 1-test in conjunction with M1,4add - but I missed buying a lot of powder. So I plan to pair it with 4-ad (for 2weekers lean bulk), M4OHN (for cutting), MD (for some reason).

    I was running a little 2 weeker of 4-ad and 1-test. It was an old BDC T-1 Transdermal. I was 8 days in and I decided to stop - I wasn't really responding:
    I'm not sure if it was dosage (~180mg 1-test daily, ~180 4-ad daily) w/o DMSO.
    Or maybe I have a tolerance to 1-test (I really really doubt it).
    Or I just ran M4OHN for 4 weeks - and I need to recover.

    Thats cool.... LOL @ the MD comment...

    Yeah, you may wanna up the 1-test to maybe 300mg/day?? Dunno though, I doubt you could get THAT much of a tolerance like you said, but you never know...
  9. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    for old skool, non-methylateds, 1-ad was a pretty good product, imo.

    imo and ime, it was the first PH/PS to ever offer REAL muscular gains (the 4-ad cyclos were good for workout intensity and focus, though) at least in the same ballpark as conventional AAS.

    one still usually needs to dose 1-ad at a level well beyond the label rec's, which makes it all the more expensive.

    when one can buy bulk powders now (for injectable/transd/orals) and also methyls in bulk powders, 1-ad is a very bad deal, cost-wise.

    it might have been a decent deal if PA ever decided to sell 1-ad powder in bulk. i am assuming that since he has the patent, that is why nobody else offers it?
    Yep, I agree....1-AD was actually my first cycle and I responded great to it...
    I was happy as hell, and really had no side-effects but a little high BP and minimal hair-loss...

    About the patent, dunno, good question...
  10. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Yeah, you may wanna up the 1-test to maybe 300mg/day?? Dunno though, I doubt you could get THAT much of a tolerance like you said, but you never know...

    I forget though, what can I expect in the first week of 1-test with a low dose of 4-ad...? probably not much right?

    I've got so much school work to do, so 7 days in I just said screw it - if I cant go at 100% and eat at 100% - than I shouldn't be doing it. The pumps were nice though.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  11. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    I forget though, what can I expect in the first week of 1-test with a low dose of 4-ad...? probably not much right?

    I've got so much school work to do, so 7 days in I just said screw it - if I cant go at 100% and eat at 100% - than I shouldn't be doing it. The pumps were nice though.

    Yeah really not much IMO either....just some descent pumps like you said...

    Good attitude to have to....save it for when you got more time cuz you'll be kicking yourself for it when you only got one bottle left 3 years from now...

    MAn, that reminds me, I need to pick some stuff up before the **** hits the fan to....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Developing a tolerance to test boosters
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 07:39 PM
  2. is M1T good to kick start a TEST E Cycle
    By Mu5tang69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:01 AM
  3. Where to buy methyl 1-test?
    By u5711 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 02:51 PM
  4. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 08:03 PM
  5. Where to find a 1-Test transdermal?
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in