Are propadrol and M-LMG exactly the same?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Are propadrol and M-LMG exactly the same?

I want a clear answer as it seems NOBODY can give me a 100% legit response. PA said he could not tell because of this compound's skeleton and misleading nomenclature. If you know I want EVIDENCE! I'd like to know WTF i'll be taking.

EST really should get into a habit of informing their customers.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

no one knows. this question has been asked a thousand times. tell you what you should do.

run max lmg plus ohat.

then run a cycle of propadrol.

compare results.

est has never let on what the real compound is. max lmg is able to aromatize. adding in an ai would dry it up, and make the gains different than if ran without an ai.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    max lmg is able to aromatize. adding in an ai would dry it up, and make the gains different than if ran without an ai.
    I figured this was the case, but here's where it gets really odd: If propadrol's recommended dose is 60mg and the ai makes up a portion of the dosage how much M-LMG is actually utilized from the blend?; considering it is M-LMG. I don't understand why they would recommend 45mg? for the actual androgen in propadrol when 13-ethly-3-methoxy-gona-diene has actual results at 75mg at least.

This really puzzles me and makes me wonder if the ai is responsible for the low M-LMG dosage and quick metabolization of the androgen. I've looked everywhere for answers and all I know is that the "progestin" in prop. is not a progestin and it produces dryer gains compared to M-LMG. I just can't understand the dosing part.. Is there any way to isolate the compound similar to 13-ethyl and run a test? I'm sure if there was somebody would've already done it..

BTW thanks for answering Jbry your knowledge is very very welcome.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yea, but for me, looking at the logs of propadrol, users have ran two bottles at double the dosage. so it looks like alot more is needed to see good results.

i've yet to run my bottle of propadrol i have. the dosing confused me as well, when I asked pa about it, i didn't get a responce i dont think.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if a company doesn't want to tell you exactly what is in their product, then i wouldn't run it. just my .02
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I beta tested Propadrol and I would have to say it felt nothing like MaxLMG to me... even with the AI my nips were sore in the first couple days and I abondoned the cycle and gave away the rest of the bottle...

MaxLMG on the other hand felt completely diff and I ALSO ran it with ATD, felt fine in the nips and wasnt all that dry...

running Max LMG this time around in chlorothoxy I can def say its the better choice over propadrol.... dunno that I honestly say I really feel the OT effects of chloro though, seems to be LMG dominated, the only difference is its in a TD and kicked in faster then my oral run.

Take that info fwiw, dont mean a thing though unless someone tests the stuff and thats a moot point since prop is now disc. and a natty supp....
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.29%

Short and sweet prop was the worst supp I have ever taken. Methyl e was terrible as well. Now that I think of it , their halo clone didnt do much for me either . All on all eat has really let me down
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I beta tested Propadrol and I would have to say it felt nothing like MaxLMG to me... even with the AI my nips were sore in the first couple days and I abondoned the cycle and gave away the rest of the bottle...

MaxLMG on the other hand felt completely diff and I ALSO ran it with ATD, felt fine in the nips and wasnt all that dry...

running Max LMG this time around in chlorothoxy I can def say its the better choice over propadrol.... dunno that I honestly say I really feel the OT effects of chloro though, seems to be LMG dominated, the only difference is its in a TD and kicked in faster then my oral run.

Take that info fwiw, dont mean a thing though unless someone tests the stuff and thats a moot point since prop is now disc. and a natty supp....
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. I may just give this away or sell it for 50$ on the internet. Protomax it is.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Bump for more info, I'd like to discuss more on this as I still have the bottle..
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

should look for a lab to test it. I havn't ran the bottle I have, so I can not compare the two.

I can only go off of what info was given, and from what I've learned, the compound listed on the bottle is nothing. so as to what is in it, we can only guess.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    should look for a lab to test it. I havn't ran the bottle I have, so I can not compare the two.

I can only go off of what info was given, and from what I've learned, the compound listed on the bottle is nothing. so as to what is in it, we can only guess.
    why can't PA test it? Or Dr.D? I guess they just never got around to it..
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

m-lmg is much much stronger IMO

my favourite oral bar mdrol and m1t, it is much stronger than xtren
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

not really, if you go off of the dosages of the mystery compound (if we are to believe label serving size is correct) then the anabolic in propadrol mg for mg is stronger than max lmg.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Propadrol Log
    By mike3107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:08 AM
  2. Propadrol
    By joerama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 05:24 PM
  3. propadrol??
    By davedog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 09:29 PM
  4. Max LMG or Propadrol?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:59 PM
  5. HDROL/Propadrol or M4OHN/Propadrol????
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:45 AM