Random bruising on my calve and triceps... m-drol related?

B

Belikearnold

Awards
I just finished a 7 week pulse of m-drol and im not sure if these are related but I have a big bruise on my calve and tricep. i dont recall ever getting hit or falling on these areas... could this be m-drol related? i rread random bruises can be because of blood clots.. but then again i did squat heavy the other day and maybe it tore a blood vessel? does anyone have any bruising and m-drol related problem?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, if you bruise easily it is related to liver stress

signs of hepatotoxicity:

"Easy Bruising and Bleeding
# Of the many jobs the liver is responsible for, one of the most critical is the production of proteins that aid in the clotting of blood. As less of this protein is made available, it becomes easier for the body to become bruised. Frequent nosebleeds are often another symptom of this lack of clotting proteins. "

B

Belikearnold

Awards
will it get better over time? im taking milk thistle, cycle assist, pct assist, and clomid right now for my PCT. do i need to go to the doctors? i also didnt get any nose bleeds during my cycle. i felt a little liver pain at the end for 2-3 days but that went away

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Yes, if you bruise easily it is related to liver stress

signs of hepatotoxicity:

"Easy Bruising and Bleeding
# Of the many jobs the liver is responsible for, one of the most critical is the production of proteins that aid in the clotting of blood. As less of this protein is made available, it becomes easier for the body to become bruised. Frequent nosebleeds are often another symptom of this lack of clotting proteins. "
Now thats interesing.

My friend has trained so hard in the past he has had bruises under his arm pits and top of pecs. But he has never hit the gear at all. I think its because he is ginger and fair skined, plus he has very low Bf approx 7-8%. I always felt is it was just because he ripped himself up to sh!t. He was about 10.5-11 stone(cant convert that to pounds of the top of my head, but its lite) and was benching 110kg. Im possitive his isn't liver related, but not saying the OP's isn't of course.

OP-

How big are the bruises with you?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if it's from your liver then i don't know what a doctor would do, you just need to give your liver team to heal (use some milkthistle or something)