Contest Prep Advice

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I have grade III varicocele, and low LH. This is a pre-existing condition. I treat this deficienty of testosterone with a compounded gel at 300mg/day, along with 100iu ED of HCG.

My total T sits around 1100ng/dl
With 1/8mg of A-dex E3D my E2 sits at low 20's

In february this year I ran havoc for 4 weeks.

This summer I jumped on Test-E at 500mg/wk for 16 weeks. I just came off about 3 weeks ago, and transitioned into RPN Havoc. I've been on havoc for about 18 days, and the gains are rolling in. I plan on stopping at 40 days. I'm eating slightly above maintenance trying to gain quality lean tissue and strength.

I'm currently 201lbs, at 5' 7'' estimated 10-12% BF, clearly visible abs.
Arms - 17.5 unpumped
Chest - 49 unpumped
Legs - haven't measured but my quads are pretty stupid big, calves suck however despite playing hockey, and working them all the time.

I want to compete in a BB competition. Theres a local competition in my area i'm aiming for in the middle of April. I have about 5.5 months to prepare.

So, as far as drugs are concerned, I'm not worried about HPTA suppression by any means as I'm on TRT. Only issues that concern me are the physical issues such as liver, bp, and cholestrol. I will have been "on" for a total of almost 22 weeks.

Most people are telling me to take a month or so off go back down to my TRT doses, and then jump back on test in December at 500-700mg for another 12 weeks, then in March drop to 250mg and throw in the stimulants and a hardening drug ex. havoc/tren/winstrol etc...running a 6 week cut before the competition. This just seems like so much drug use...

Additionally, I'm on the fence as to whether I should try to bulk any more. I'm already pretty big for my height. Id like the keep my arms at 17.5-18, so Id need to gain about 10-12lbs in the next 3 months before cutting down to 5-6% BF.

I just dont know what to do, there are so many avenues to prepare. I don't know how I should be bulking/cutting accordingly to this 6 month time frame. I'm only comfortable using mild substances such as test-e, but definitely dont need anadrol, superdrol or any of that crazy stuff. Id rather focus on training and diet.

Can any of you experienced guys give me a ballpark idea of what I should do concerining Bulk/Cut and the corresponding substances?

Heres a quick pic of what I'm working with so you guys know I'm not bullsh*tting...this was taken a few months back. I'm much more solid right now.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so why did you edit your face out on that pic but you posted the same pic in your priming for the summer post unedited?

how old are you btw?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have size. And your bf% is good.

How have a good base to work with for a competition.

You must drop your bf% lower... and doing this while trying to add 10 lbs like your saying will be hard for 5 months and sounds a little unreachable... plus some time off from cycling that you need makes it harder. But solid dedication and you can do it. It does take lots of skill to drop Bf competition low so read up on that. The right steroids, doses, diet, cardio, how to manipulate water retention, and training. Read up big time on this.

You should also work on a "V" shape so your outter stomach is where I see the most work needed. Getting a small waist makes your quads pop out like crazy, makes your chest and back look way wider and is just a great asset to a bodybuilder. That is where I see work needed. But you have a good base to work with.

The time frame could be a problem. But I think you can do it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
You have size. And your bf% is good.

How have a good base to work with for a competition.

You must drop your bf% lower... and doing this while trying to add 10 lbs like your saying will be hard for 5 months and sounds a little unreachable... plus some time off from cycling that you need makes it harder. But solid dedication and you can do it. It does take lots of skill to drop Bf competition low so read up on that. The right steroids, doses, diet, cardio, how to manipulate water retention, and training. Read up big time on this.

You should also work on a "V" shape so your outter stomach is where I see the most work needed. Getting a small waist makes your quads pop out like crazy, makes your chest and back look way wider and is just a great asset to a bodybuilder. That is where I see work needed. But you have a good base to work with.

The time frame could be a problem. But I think you can do it.
Thanks for the advice!

I most definitely need to drop this hip fat. Outter stomach is easily my problem area. Im beginning to think that 5 months is not enough time to heathily achieve my goal. I may push this back another year. I need to reach my solid 215lb goal before I begin cutting, and if it takes another year than so be it. I dont want to loose any of this hard earned muscle for a time race.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice!

I most definitely need to drop this hip fat. Outter stomach is easily my problem area. Im beginning to think that 5 months is not enough time to heathily achieve my goal. I may push this back another year. I need to reach my solid 215lb goal before I begin cutting, and if it takes another year than so be it. I dont want to loose any of this hard earned muscle for a time race.
Good call. Because honestly to gain 10 pounds on top of the extremely low BF% you must present yourself at... well it's gonna be extremely difficult to make weight in 5 months considering you need some time off unless you use a sh*t load of steroids.