M1T dosent work, and nolva is useless

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

M1T dosent work, and nolva is useless

HAHHAA you guys seriously have to read this

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikon...=3;t=5551;st=0

They are flaming a guy for doing a 2 week cycle of M1t and using Nolva for PCT... soooo funny!

2. Super Lab Rat
    Answers

I woudl ove to flood that board with some many studies it would make their heads spin. these are the guys who are still wondering if they should load creatine or not. wake up and welcome to the real world.

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Oh jeeeeeez what a bunch of know-it-alls. I say we invite a few of their so-called experts over here for a good ass whoopin. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two..well probably not.

Glam BBer's..blech.

•   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

They say that they have been over here and never seen anything but a bunch of people saying m1t is great but nothing to back it

They flame you if your not like 250@4% because if your not you obviously dont know what your doing..

I was going to post, but im too lazy to actually search for some before after pics (search engine dosent like m1t)

They havent even heard of 1test i dont think, of course, they read flex so...

5. New Member
    Answers

Talking

I woudl ove to flood that board with some many studies it would make their heads spin. these are the guys who are still wondering if they should load creatine or not. wake up and welcome to the real world.

So should we load creatine?

6. Professional Member
    Answers

That's funny ****. I can't believe he is a top vet there and gives uneducated responses like that. Wait to go FLEX, he keeps referring to M1T as not being able to show results like AAS. HEY DICKHEAD m1t is a steroid. That board is a joke, I can't believe how far behind those people are.

7. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Oh jeeeeeez what a bunch of know-it-alls. I say we invite a few of their so-called experts over here for a good ass whoopin. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two..well probably not.

Glam BBer's..blech.
    I did that last year and all I got was that if the same info I was relaying was on this board then they wouldn't waste their time with visiting us idiots. There are about 6 or 7 of them that run the board with nothing more than high post counts. Introduce a study, it won't matter, they know everything. They aren't worth the time, its just sad though that so many newbies will go to that board and get sucked in by their ignorance.

8. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass at flex
    Second, this is a methylated testosterone product. Simply put all mammals have receptors that bind with testosterone. In order for the testosterone molecule to bind with the receptor it has to have a certian structure. Any change in the structure of that molecule runs a very high risk of inhibiting it's ability to bind with the receptors in the body. This is further proven by the claim that M1T passes through the liver unchanged. If this product is capable of binding with receptors within the body, it should also bind with the receptors in the liver that would normally denature it. If it makes it through the liver unchanged, then I doubt it seriously if there is any significant binding to steroid receptors within the body.
    This guy sure has it all figured out. Binding to the liver, huh?

9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    This guy sure has it all figured out. Binding to the liver, huh?
    Looks like it. He probably also thinks test = 1-test.

10. Superman
    Answers

OMG those guys are morons.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I know if nolva is working?
    By maxxx88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
  2. PCT and Nolva for M1T/4AD Cycle
    By Jaredm82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12