M1T dosent work, and nolva is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I woudl ove to flood that board with some many studies it would make their heads spin. these are the guys who are still wondering if they should load creatine or not. wake up and welcome to the real world.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh jeeeeeez what a bunch of know-it-alls. I say we invite a few of their so-called experts over here for a good ass whoopin. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two..well probably not.

Glam BBer's..blech.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They say that they have been over here and never seen anything but a bunch of people saying m1t is great but nothing to back it

They flame you if your not like 250@4% because if your not you obviously dont know what your doing.. :rolleyes:

I was going to post, but im too lazy to actually search for some before after pics (search engine dosent like m1t)

They havent even heard of 1test i dont think, of course, they read flex so...

Tbird006

Awards
I woudl ove to flood that board with some many studies it would make their heads spin. these are the guys who are still wondering if they should load creatine or not. wake up and welcome to the real world.

So should we load creatine?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's funny ****. I can't believe he is a top vet there and gives uneducated responses like that. Wait to go FLEX, he keeps referring to M1T as not being able to show results like AAS. HEY DICKHEAD m1t is a steroid. That board is a joke, I can't believe how far behind those people are.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Oh jeeeeeez what a bunch of know-it-alls. I say we invite a few of their so-called experts over here for a good ass whoopin. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two..well probably not.

Glam BBer's..blech.
I did that last year and all I got was that if the same info I was relaying was on this board then they wouldn't waste their time with visiting us idiots. There are about 6 or 7 of them that run the board with nothing more than high post counts. Introduce a study, it won't matter, they know everything. They aren't worth the time, its just sad though that so many newbies will go to that board and get sucked in by their ignorance.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Second, this is a methylated testosterone product. Simply put all mammals have receptors that bind with testosterone. In order for the testosterone molecule to bind with the receptor it has to have a certian structure. Any change in the structure of that molecule runs a very high risk of inhibiting it's ability to bind with the receptors in the body. This is further proven by the claim that M1T passes through the liver unchanged. If this product is capable of binding with receptors within the body, it should also bind with the receptors in the liver that would normally denature it. If it makes it through the liver unchanged, then I doubt it seriously if there is any significant binding to steroid receptors within the body.
This guy sure has it all figured out. Binding to the liver, huh? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10