turinabol issue/question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.

turinabol issue/question

got a few questions about this stuff. i am currently using this stuff at 1.5mg twice daily. i am on my second week and i noticed it is getting harder to fall asleep at night. does turinabol cause this?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I'm starting mine in 2months would like to know the anwer as well..
    Try dosing ateast 6 hours b4 bed...or take ghenerate for help with sleep and other benefits...
    Besides that how's the tbol? I'm going to stack tbol and androhard for 6 weeks :-) can't wait
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.

well so far so good. personal goal i hit this week was 90lb DB press and we also did sparrows dozen workout. lets see how the this coming week treats me since it suppose to kick in this week
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Nice...u taking all the staples and liver support? U taking just tbol? How long u planning on running ur cycle for? What's ur pct?

Whats ur goal? Bulk or cut?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nice...u taking all the staples and liver support? U taking just tbol? How long u planning on running ur cycle for? What's ur pct?

Whats ur goal? Bulk or cut?

yeah i am taking liver juice nothing else. i have 1mr and myofusion for my protein. i am doing 6 weeks at 1.5mg and my PCT is Pink Magic, Reduce XT and Inhibit-E. i might throw in Alpha t-2 hoping to shed some fat. not really looking to bulk but hopefully drop some fat and maybe some lean size.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I'm confused. Are you taking an UG Lab AAS or are you taking the PP Turinabol LV?

You said that you're taking 1.5mg. Do you mean 1.5 mL?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.

Turinabol LV sorry i ment mL... its been a long day today.. sorry fellas
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I am going to assume he is taking Turinabol-LV 2x 1.5mL which is the 90mg dosage most people go for nowadays.

As someone said, try taking it with a good amount of time before you goto bed. I never had insomnia issues caused by T-LV, but I spaced it from bed fairly well.

If you are talking about Oral Turinabol, then we can have a different discussion.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Haha...I got caught up on the 1.5mg and never even noticed the twice daily part. That's my daily gaff that lets me know that it's time to go to sleep now!

(two weeks left on graveyard before going back to first shift )
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Is ur pct sufficent enough? ...I was planning on using TRS from pp...the pink magic sounds good..I loved it and is great for recomp and adding at2 with it even better...liver juice only? U should use cycle support throughout the cycle and pct...just my opinion....
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am going to assume he is taking Turinabol-LV 2x 1.5mL which is the 90mg dosage most people go for nowadays.

As someone said, try taking it with a good amount of time before you goto bed. I never had insomnia issues caused by T-LV, but I spaced it from bed fairly well.

If you are talking about Oral Turinabol, then we can have a different discussion.
    I'm guessing u took tbol...how was it and did u take it alone?
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I'm guessing u took tbol...how was it and did u take it alone?
    I loved it enough to grab 2 more bottles during the discount sale. I did not run it alone, it was run as T-LV/Androhard, so although I did have weight gain, a good deal of recomping was present as well.

I was unfortunate in that I became really sick at the end of my cycle (unrelated caught a cold from a coworker), which diminished my last week on it, and made me lose alot of it during the first week of PCT (I was sick for about 2 weeks ). The problem wasn't in the compound rebounding gains after I went off, it was that I couldnt keep up with my diet because I had to force feed myself to get food down.

At the height of it (right before the sickness), I was extremely happy, and that is why I will be doing it again. Except next time I am thinking Dermacrine/T-LV.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I loved it enough to grab 2 more bottles during the discount sale. I did not run it alone, it was run as T-LV/Androhard, so although I did have weight gain, a good deal of recomping was present as well.

I was unfortunate in that I became really sick at the end of my cycle (unrelated caught a cold from a coworker), which diminished my last week on it, and made me lose alot of it during the first week of PCT (I was sick for about 2 weeks ). The problem wasn't in the compound rebounding gains after I went off, it was that I couldnt keep up with my diet because I had to force feed myself to get food down.

At the height of it (right before the sickness), I was extremely happy, and that is why I will be doing it again. Except next time I am thinking Dermacrine/T-LV.
    Damn that sucks! I wouldve been pissed....yea I heard about the rebound effect...yea I'm looking to recomp and gain if possible...I bought one bottle of tbol and two androhard..I was looking at katanadrol and it looks good too...I was thinking on stacking that with tbol and save the androhard. Unless tbol n androhard is a better combo...not sure..as this will be my first cycle....any suggestions?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ofl0926 View Post
    got a few questions about this stuff. i am currently using this stuff at 1.5mg twice daily. i am on my second week and i noticed it is getting harder to fall asleep at night. does turinabol cause this?
    This can happen with any type of hormonal product in general. The increase in metabolic rate and thermogenesis (which applies to properties demonstrated by some compounds, i.e., Dienolone, Trenbolone) can cause you to feel "amped" up all night; even sweating through your sheets.

Have you tried investing in a sleep aid yet? Our slumber stack is a nice little addition to help turn out the lights; if not, you can try ZMA, melatonin, or even some benadryl on some nights that are difficult in achieving sleep induction..

Try to limit any significant sources of caffeine or stimulants after 4-5 pm.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Question? Is it bad to take a pre workout on a cycle? Or is the cycle good enough?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Question? Is it bad to take a pre workout on a cycle? Or is the cycle good enough?
    I've found no preworkout is necessary, if needed I'd go with something stim free though like premax, loved it on my cycle.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I've found no preworkout is necessary, if needed I'd go with something stim free though like premax, loved it on my cycle.
    Ty...yea ill do that. Sounds good and heard a lot about premax
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Ty...yea ill do that. Sounds good and heard a lot about premax
    I can attest to this. Stim usage is something you want to dramatically cut back on while on cycle. PreMax filled that void for me, its awesome stuff.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I can attest to this. Stim usage is something you want to dramatically cut back on while on cycle. PreMax filled that void for me, its awesome stuff.
    Never knew that till u guys told me..I'm new to this and learning as much as I can...question now. I'm curious to know how many cycles u guys do throughout the year and how far apart from one another?
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Never knew that till u guys told me..I'm new to this and learning as much as I can...question now. I'm curious to know how many cycles u guys do throughout the year and how far apart from one another?
    How many cycles is completely dependent on the users, and the cycles.

Tell us alittle bit about yourself bro. Age? Weight? Training history? Bodyfat? Its definitely not something you want to rush into, so let us help you out, and make sure you read alot on the boards.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

How many cycles is completely dependent on the users, and the cycles.

Tell us alittle bit about yourself bro. Age? Weight? Training history? Bodyfat? Its definitely not something you want to rush into, so let us help you out, and make sure you read alot on the boards.
    I'm 28 I weigh 172 at the moment. I been training for about 5years but 1 year serious with more diet and training routines in check n strict. Bodyfat is around 12% mostly a little stubborn lower ab..
    I've been reading a lot through here on am and the web..I've done a lot of stack of supplements and diet is in check n training as well..I'm on a low carb diet n high protein diet with about 20% fats ( good fats)..
    I just bought the tbol and androhard and I will be my first ph...I'm on natadrol n t911 but that last a month only n cont the natadrol in which has been the best stack thus far...
    I tried to give as much info as possible if more is needed let me know...i
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I've experienced trouble sleeping while using SD, and Epi. it's been so many years since I've used h-drol that I can't remember if I had the same problem.

got several bottles before they went out of stock...looking forward to giving turinabol a run!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Premax is great because it gives your adrenals a rest from the stims. Most people used to do the time off between cycles was equal to the time on cycle and pct combined, but I've seen people cycling a lot closer together as of late, most without any immediate side effects, but long term is yet to be seen. I believe in the old school method of get the most out of your cycle, then use the time off to build upon your gains, not cycle on and off frequently and only workout hard when you are on, annoying to say the least when you see people doing that. As far as sleep while on cycle, do whatever it takes to make it work, benadryl, melatonin, even some of those sleep teas work well, I think pp has a dream tea or something of that nature, heard it helps, I would stack it with melatonin if you go that route. I'm assuming with your diet that you are on a cut currently? Low carb diets have been shown to disrupt sleep cycles as well, try upping your carbs a little if you can and see if that helps, good luck bro.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

The time on from cycle n pct with the same amount of time off sounds better. Is crazy to stay on a cycle all the time...is better to make as much gains with cycle and keep gains while off it...I'd say like 3 cycles per years is sufficent enough but I'm no pro in this just using logic n common sense lol...

I take melatonin almost everynight. Works good but the body gets accustom to it.

Btw is carb cycling all year good or bad?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Anything for an extended period of time will not be as effective due to your bodies natural adaptation, but if you carb cycle and maybe every 6 weeks do 1 to 2 weeks of either high or low carb then you will break the monotony and give your body something new to adapt to.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Anything for an extended period of time will not be as effective due to your bodies natural adaptation, but if you carb cycle and maybe every 6 weeks do 1 to 2 weeks of either high or low carb then you will break the monotony and give your body something new to adapt to.
    Ty bro! Yea that's what I will do...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

assuming he is taking Turinabol-LV and ment 1.5mL not 1.5mg (wich would do nothing mostlikly)
    no its not normal and i never herd of this.
    maybe tray stacking it with DreamTea at night and maybe some extra valarien root thrown in?
  28. Registered User

I was on cycle with Turinabol LV + TREN LV ....a 9 weeks cycle.
    any sides, just gains.
    =]

just libido was a trash...tren is TO supressive.....but turinabol is peacefull.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FelipeBR View Post
    I was on cycle with Turinabol LV + TREN LV ....a 9 weeks cycle.
    any sides, just gains.
    =]

just libido was a trash...tren is TO supressive.....but turinabol is peacefull.
    I have heard of some guys using low dose dermacrine in those type cycles and having better luck with the libido, but yeah tren has shut me down hard in the libido department as well in the past.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

There is no substitute for testosterone. You want a great recomp cycle? Turinabol LV + Test Prop.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turinabol question
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 08:21 AM
  2. LEVIATHAN question, BP issue
    By Jshawn98 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:03 PM
  3. Turinabol question
    By Oxfish in forum Anabolics