NEW GUY SAYS.. He is haveing trouble finding which PH is good to start on.

OklaState

Awards
I am in the midst of putting together the pieces to a cycle, Ive got fair knowledge upon the subject and am looking for a milder PH for my first cycle. I hear that's the for sure way to begin. (1st reason being- 1st cycles produce the most gains. second, i will know how prone i am to genetic things like hairline issues, gyno, acne and all that jazz.)

MY Plan before starting, deciding and researching all there is to know about my PH, Buy it, then add the pre-load crap and pct- crap and all the odds and end to this nasty process. AND THEN START the cycle.

Please if you dont want to hear my BB story, skip to the line of ****'s and start reading there

When i began getting serious about fitness, I had major issues with even keeping muscle, i burned 17 lbs of lazy fat in 3 months. but I was turning into a runner? My diet was poor for muscle building, I eventually got lean at rock bottom 145 lbs by july (thanks to a German Beer diet. 1 month of Euro Brew and alpine outdoor activities, Alps rape rockies all day long BTW.)

After Germany I was sick of a body, I was super Small. It took 2 weeks after returning from Germany to figure out the problems of building and the fun began. From that point on, Ive been bulking. In the past 15 weeks, Ive gained 16 lean lbs (yes lean). The plan all along has been to prove to myself my diet is worthy of a cycle. I would feel stoooopid if I didn't have it perfect before diving into this.

My diet could be said as a modified (personalized) version of the TEAMSCIVATION.com diet, an example of a day in my bulking diet:
Meal 1- Potatoes o'brian or as many eggs as poss with whole wheat and PB (supplements- Fish oil, flax oil, Multi V (depending on Workout day or not) and a portioned Protein shake or weight gainer)

Meal 2- Half a healthy wheat crust tomato pizza (roughly 650cal, 40g protein, 68g carb) potato or peanut butter sandwich. (Add fish and flax oil or almonds or avacado)

Meal 3- Pre workout potato, and or PB sandwich, and or banana, and or apple, or weight gainer shake (cytogainer in the past) and most always quake.

meal 4- Post Workout- Source of recovery carbs, and rebuilding proteins with healthy fats. Example, Potato, weight gainer, and almonds or PB-S.

Meal 5- Dinner, something Like steak, pizza, pasta, or a grilled chicken dish, with a Carb source, and a fat source. Yada yada yada...

Meal 6, Anything i feel i lacked in my diet all day -or- feel i didnt get enough of -or- something i crave (usually healthy) green beans, fruits or vegetables and then a protein shake or weight gainer (but never more than 2 servings of Weight gainer a day)

OK, so after hopefully proving im not the tipical newb to the forum. I have been doing research on Pro Hormones for a while, but i havent been productive about it to be quite honest. (until recently) As we all know the pro hormone industry is full with a bunch of crap, and that makes it hard to find clarity. I mean the reviews out there can be retarded and most always contradicting.

I just want a solid and basic PH. similar to that of 1,4 AD Bold 200, Finavol, Furazadrol. I'd buy any one of those today, if they were still around.....

What Would you guys recommend for a first cycle?..
A single compound Ph would be Ideal, as long as its helping bulk, one leading reason im going to cycle is to bulk the weak muscles in my back and even out my muscular imbalances back there through the help of my physical therapist ive been seeing for the past few weeks. (plus to start and build up some calves and shoulders and serratus?)

Just a BTW, I know the common sides and risks of The Average PH and am alright with that. I don't want to seem like that total Newbie looking to get ripped asap with no knowledge of a diet. What i want to do, is take the pro hormone i could say IS the Best for MY situation from the Bunch. I know it wont be perfect, but with all that junk out there, I want to Get a few educated opinions on my case.

THANK YOU!!!

Zane T- 21 years old.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those compounds are still around you just gotta search google and order fro Europe. However, I'd reccomend epi, or h drol for you if you wanna see what it's like to be on a steroid without something too risky.
Transform supplements has a great quality best value epi on 27 bucks a bottle.
Need 2 has helladrol, PP has turnibol on sale right now, or you can track down some cel h drol easily as well.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol, Pmag, or Epi

14AD is scheduled now, so I wouldn't risk ordering it from another country. Furazadrol is still legal and NTBM sells a huge bottle of their clone called Katanadrol. They always have some sort of coupon code availalbe for AM members, even if there's not a current sale going on.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol, Pmag, or Epi

14AD is scheduled now, so I wouldn't risk ordering it from another country. Furazadrol is still legal and NTBM sells a huge bottle of their clone called Katanadrol. They always have some sort of coupon code availalbe for AM members, even if there's not a current sale going on.
Agreed and yes Katanadrol v2 is Fura so that option is still there while the other 2 r not.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi Strong would be good.

The new PH's from RLS wouldn't be a bad idea either

Monsterdrol XT - SD gains without the sides

Malicious Mass is not too heavy of an oral either. So many choices my friend. ;)

burritos

Awards
I'm curious as well in regards to this question... I was considering Halovar because I am in a similar position as the OP

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi Strong would be good.

The new PH's from RLS wouldn't be a bad idea either

Monsterdrol XT - SD gains without the sides

Malicious Mass is not too heavy of an oral either. So many choices my friend. ;)
Just saw those 2 new ones.. Looks interesting..

I say epi strong. I got 2 bottles in my drawer now..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've been lifting for less than 4 months, I don't think you should even consider using steriods. You are 5'11 and under 160 pounds, you can add mass just fine if your diet and training are good... man some questions about steroids -- if you have to ask them, then you shouldn't be using them. WHICH ONE? read up on them and make a choice. I didn't have to read very long before i decided on halodrol because it was so popular for first timers. Halodrol and epi are great for a first go. But you don't need either really. I don't want to sound too critical of the diet but it looks like there's a ton of extra carbs and fat that don't need to be there at all, and fruit at NIGHT, no.
Every meal looks low in protein. And there's tons of fat mixed with carbs. What's up with a pre-workout potato? And PBJ sandwiches really aren't healthy unless you're using really good bread (i'd still never do 2 a day tho). Weight gainer as your last meal of the day is a bad idea, there's all kinds of carbs in that ****. Whats up with dinner "pizza, pasta .... and a carb source" you are listing pizza and pasta as if they are proteins.

How many grams of protein, carbs and fat a day is that diet? The distribution looks too even when you're striving for protein/fat and carbs in every meal.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
You've been lifting for less than 4 months, I don't think you should even consider using steriods. You are 5'11 and under 160 pounds, you can add mass just fine if your diet and training are good... man some questions about steroids -- if you have to ask them, then you shouldn't be using them. WHICH ONE? read up on them and make a choice. I didn't have to read very long before i decided on halodrol because it was so popular for first timers. Halodrol and epi are great for a first go. But you don't need either really. I don't want to sound too critical of the diet but it looks like there's a ton of extra carbs and fat that don't need to be there at all, and fruit at NIGHT, no.
Every meal looks low in protein. And there's tons of fat mixed with carbs. What's up with a pre-workout potato? And PBJ sandwiches really aren't healthy unless you're using really good bread (i'd still never do 2 a day tho). Weight gainer as your last meal of the day is a bad idea, there's all kinds of carbs in that ****. Whats up with dinner "pizza, pasta .... and a carb source" you are listing pizza and pasta as if they are proteins.

How many grams of protein, carbs and fat a day is that diet? The distribution looks too even when you're striving for protein/fat and carbs in every meal.
He sorted it out pretty good.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unreal your not an ecto broski so you may not be able to relate man. I used half of a medium size bottle of olive oil I was adding for my last bulk. Sometimes we just need the extra calories, and since a persons appetite dictates protein and carbs, fat is the last thing we can use to get enough cals in.

Having said that I didn't look at his diet so I don't know the breakdown. Man I love being an ecto and loading up the fat haha

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not to take any of the ops thread, but I'm
done with my test cycle and I want to do a ph... do to cost reasons.. been on winnie and dbol before..
did tricfta stack before and it was garbage IMO..

might do a dbol sometime again in December.. since I got mad bunch