P-plex- thoughts?

SDSMS

Awards
Hey everyone, wanting to start a p-plex cycle here soon for 4 weeks at 30mg ED.

Any thoughts on this compound? Ive been hearing it can cause heart problems and that it is highly androgenic. So I'm a bit skeptical to start it. I have run epi and a tren/hdrol stack before with no sides.

If anyone has some thoughts or advice on p-plex please let me kno.

Thanks all!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on 30mg of phera right now as we speak and loving it!

You can check out my log in the cycle info section.

I experience 0 sides from phera. To me it's a lot more mild than SD. Gives me some wicked pumps ;)

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
sick ace bulker!

and strength gains are great also

you should be fine as long as you have your supports in check

SDSMS

Awards
i'm likin what i hear. The gyno issue is really what is holding me back on making the final decision

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran P-plex a few times now, never had any sides at all from it. Love the stuff, too bad it wasn't still around :(

I only have 1 more bottle.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I bridged it at 40 after SD at 20 with no sides save for back pumps, and lethargy. PCT was smoooooth sailing with nolva and the other basics.

My opinion of it is its just like epistane, minus the giddy "on" feeling. And for that one reason I would choose epi over P-plex, but I like it.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bridged it at 40 after SD at 20 with no sides save for back pumps, and lethargy. PCT was smoooooth sailing with nolva and the other basics.

My opinion of it is its just like epistane, minus the giddy "on" feeling. And for that one reason I would choose epi over P-plex, but I like it.
not too many people seem to feel the same way. Most would trade epi for phera anyday. epi didnt impress me a ton, but did give crazy endurance for workouts.

Cant wait to try my phera

SDSMS

Awards
I'm surprised to hear all these good things. When researching lately most people just bashed it saying you'll get gyno and heart problems, which I never read so much about in the past.

Haha gotcha mw1. what did you say you pct was that worked best for you?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
have 2 bottles in the stash and lookin for more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOT PHERA??????

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
I'm surprised to hear all these good things. When researching lately most people just bashed it saying you'll get gyno and heart problems, which I never read so much about in the past.

Haha gotcha mw1. what did you say you pct was that worked best for you?
Never heard of any heart problems from it. You just have to sift through all the parrots and find the users who have experience with the compound.

I myself remember some rapid strength gains and very few sides(acne on arms and back pumps) but last time i used phera it was under the AX label. I do have some P-plex here that i plan to use this winter in a bridge cycle of some sort, haven't made my mind up.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
How does it compare to SD?
LOL, it doesn't!!

I did SD 20/day for 3 weeks, bridged to P-plex @ 40/day for 4 weeks, and about week 5 (1 whole week off SD) the gains slowed, both strength and weight wise, BUT, I did keep making gains.

I think the p-plex mostly helped "solidify" the SD gains.

But remember SD is some strong sh!t

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in my experience, SD is effectively about twice as strong as phera

phera is good stuff tho, i would run for 30-35 days at a dose in the 30-40 mg range but feel free to feel out the dose. I feel like phera takes a bit longer to get going than SD.

Only side i got was backpumps and i got them like once. Very mild compound, probably much more mild than people give it credit for in terms of sides.

I have dirty bulked on phera and bloated, and I have recomped and looked very lean and dry... so in my experience, bloat is diet dependent and you should keep your diet clean (i have read of others who bloat regardless of diet tho).

Shutdown is significant tho, run a good PCT

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
in my experience, SD is effectively about twice as strong as phera

phera is good stuff tho, i would run for 30-35 days at a dose in the 30-40 mg range but feel free to feel out the dose. I feel like phera takes a bit longer to get going than SD.

Only side i got was backpumps and i got them like once. Very mild compound, probably much more mild than people give it credit for in terms of sides.

I have dirty bulked on phera and bloated, and I have recomped and looked very lean and dry... so in my experience, bloat is diet dependent and you should keep your diet clean (i have read of others who bloat regardless of diet tho).

Shutdown is significant tho, run a good PCT
How would you say either of the two afromentioned compounds would compare to AAS like Dianabol or Oxymetholone in terms of gains sides (if all variables were the same) just i heard once and i was wondering is Phera more potent than D-bol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i haven't used dbol of anadrol. Phera has been compared to dbol though yes and yes it's more potent but not by a whole lot. Dbol is usually around 40mg and phera usually around 30mg. But from what i've seen dbol scales better.. i see a lot of people use 50-100mg on dbol and no one does that on phera.
SD is probably comparable to them also. But SD is nice and dry so it's probably an outright better steroid than either... if you're someone that SD works well on then you're going to love it. I can't get over how awesome Superdrol is, it pretty much makes most other steroids obsolete.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, it doesn't!!

I did SD 20/day for 3 weeks, bridged to P-plex @ 40/day for 4 weeks, and about week 5 (1 whole week off SD) the gains slowed, both strength and weight wise, BUT, I did keep making gains.

I think the p-plex mostly helped "solidify" the SD gains.

But remember SD is some strong sh!t
To me, Phera is a better mass builder than SD...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i haven't used dbol of anadrol. Phera has been compared to dbol though yes and yes it's more potent but not by a whole lot. Dbol is usually around 40mg and phera usually around 30mg. But from what i've seen dbol scales better.. i see a lot of people use 50-100mg on dbol and no one does that on phera.
SD is probably comparable to them also. But SD is nice and dry so it's probably an outright better steroid than either... if you're someone that SD works well on then you're going to love it. I can't get over how awesome Superdrol is, it pretty much makes most other steroids obsolete.
Very true. SD FTW. Phera is a close 2nd for me :cheers:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
my fav ph

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Any problems with gyno? Run something on cycle to prevent it?

Sdrol is currently my favorite ph, debating running phera since I like to be as dry as possible & I hate bloat.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Any problems with gyno? Run something on cycle to prevent it?
I did my phera @ 40/day after SD 20/day and felt nothing at all in my nips...no itchy, tender, sore, puffy, funny....ness.....Nada!!

All I took were support supps while "on"....fish oil, milk thistle, multi vit, and cycle assist. No AI's or anything til PCT.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phera is goood.

just bumped it to 50mg today. lets see if theres a diff from 40 to 50 :D

chrispurewho

Awards
i have 1 bottle of P-Plex Im going to run this at 30mg ed for a month, I used this compound before in the past no sides, dry gains, massive strength gains!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, wanting to start a p-plex cycle here soon for 4 weeks at 30mg ED.

Any thoughts on this compound? Ive been hearing it can cause heart problems and that it is highly androgenic. So I'm a bit skeptical to start it. I have run epi and a tren/hdrol stack before with no sides.

If anyone has some thoughts or advice on p-plex please let me kno.

Thanks all!
I know what you mean about the possible heart issues being mentioned. Dr. D even chimed in on it at one point. Search Pheraplex + heart.
There was talk of resveratrol probably minimizing this possibility. Also of any PDE-5 inhibitor also preventing/ minimizing that sort of thing, IIRC.

Here's Dr. D's main quote:

"Hey guys! I have been warning people about DMT induced heart enlargement for awhile, I thought this was common knowledge by now. Here's the thing, as long as you keep it to one PP cycle per year, I think you're probably fine. If you are the typical bb here and do 2-4 cycles a year then just don't use PP every time! If you have symptoms of cardiac inefficiency (lightheaded, fatigue, shortness of breath) then ramp off and stay off and avoid it in the future, your heart will recover to it's proper size. You can take an aspirin till signs go away because the real concern would be blood pooling in the chambers and possible clot formation, so keep the blood thin. Reservatrol helps with this also no matter what other intrinsic benefit it may or may not have on the heart directly"

Hope that helps man. Just pay attention to your body and if possible do the bloodwork to keep an eye on how your lipids react.

Personally, I did 2 cycles of the original Pheradrol years ago. Those were 2 of my favorite runs.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Haven't ran my p-plex. Ran original superdrol and it was mild for me. Ran havoc and it was outstanding for me the first time. Heavy back pumps more than ever. Still waiting on using my p-plex. If u do it soon it will be bulk time for me. If I wait I'm gonna try and recomp with it. I'm usually great on sides, but I will take something to reduce water and I love a good PCT! Let me know how it goes and when u plan on runnin it.

Hunter Killer

Awards
I ran PPlex 30 ED for 4 weeks, no sides, some nice lean gains.