Blood work question / Estrogen issues? - AnabolicMinds.com

Blood work question / Estrogen issues?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.

Blood work question / Estrogen issues?

First off I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my original post.

I still have a question I was wondering if someone could help me with. I just got some blood work back and I think it does not look that bad but wanted to get other's opinions. The net of my first post was I was having burning/sore/sensitive nipples after a 6 week hdrol / pstanze cycle and it came about 6 weeks after PCT.

The only things is even though my estrogen looks low (based on the range I was given of normal) I am still a bit sensitive in my nipples. Could this still be estrogen related even if the numbers are low? Thank you.

Blood Work:
    Test Serum 488 ng/dl
    Estradiol 10.9 pg/Ml (this does not seem high to me)
    Luteinizing hormone (LH) 4.6 mIU /Ml
    FSH Serum 5.3 mIU/Ml
    Thank you

.............................. .............................o ld post.............
    Sore / Sensitive Nipples – Question - 6 weekw after PCT and Hdrol/Pstanz Cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 weeks ago I finished a six week Hdrol (75mg) and P-stanz (200 – worked up to 350 mg). For PCT I did Nolvadex 20,10,10,10 with PCT Assist and Reduce XT starting week 3.

About a week ago I started to get itchy/sore/sensitive nipples. My nipples have always been a little puffy (I believe due to a little extra fat) but recently have stated to fluctuate between a normal and then become hard like when I’m in cold water. The sensitivity is constant but there is no lump or hardness anywhere under they nipple/chest.

So I started taking liquid Nolva again 20 mgs a day along with Novedex XT for an AI. Does this sound like a good plan? I started with the Novedex XT (was the only AI at the store I was in at the time) a week ago and the Nolva (20 mg) 2 days ago (today will be day 3).

Is there anything else I should be doing or anything else I should consider? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.

Does anyone have any sugestions? Thank you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question regarding blood work....
    By Lacradocious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:04 AM
  2. Question about blood work
    By GLHF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 11:10 AM
  3. Recent Blood Work - Issues
    By Philec48 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 07:57 AM
  4. blood work question
    By Metalocalypse in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 04:07 PM
  5. Question on Blood Work... need advice!
    By ali11atc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:28 AM