Quick Question on H-Drol

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of these forums for a while but I just wanted to clarify: Is H-Drol from competitive edge labs the same compound as the original halodrol?
Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think...i think.... the very original halodrol had a bit of pheraplex in it also. i think...

but neways, h-drol is great. used it many times, can't go wrong.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Awesome , thanks.

I'm just curious, what kind of results did you see? Did you use it for a cut or bulk?

I've only ever used superdrol and from what I understand Halodrol is much milder. I plan to use it as part of a clean bulk, hopefully I can drop a bit of body fat. Any feedback would be appreciated.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Awesome , thanks.

I'm just curious, what kind of results did you see? Did you use it for a cut or bulk?

I've only ever used superdrol and from what I understand Halodrol is much milder. I plan to use it as part of a clean bulk, hopefully I can drop a bit of body fat. Any feedback would be appreciated.
it wont do much in terms of bulk. it is a decent cutter...halodrol is very very much milder than superdrol. ur kinda taking a step back going to h-drol. remember, cutting and bulking is alot more about diet, training and cardio.

i used it mainly as a cutter, it worked great with trenadrol. but nothing will ever compare to the real thing...