OTC Prohormones

doubled2321

Awards
Alright so I am 18, and I will not be taking any prohormones or steroids for quite sometime yet. I realize what they can do to me and won't even consider it for another 3-5 years.

But my main question here is at the rate the FDA is going won't all of the anabolics that are actually worth trying (Epistane, H-Drol) be banned by the time im ready to take them? Should i be stocking up now?

Any advice or comments are appreciated thanks.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They might close this thread due to your age but if your not cooing to use anytime soon than you might wanna buy a few bottles. There will be more bans on the future but than someone will be able to find a way around one. I hear need too is comming out with a few new never before produced compounds so they will prob be around for a long time. I wouldn't go crazy on purchasing them since your lookingso long away to use, if you started in 3-5 years on them, I you bought a few years worth now those last few cycles might yeild some breakdown of thr chems.

I think 5-7 years of storage is fine for these compounds, so you could buy a few well planned cycles worth, and as the years go buy, you can grab some new hormones if they're invented. Remember if you do go down the route to build a stash, you will more than likely not be able to resist using steroids early! So you have been warned that your just gonna be tempting yourself till you finally break.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya if u decide to make a stash hide it from urself and dont look at it until u r ready to start or else that bottle will be opened.

I would say pick up a bottle of this a bottle of that. But 1st figure out what ur goals for the future MIGHT be. Then look into logs to see what helps produce those type of gains.

Like u said Epi-Strong and Helladrol r great ones to look into getting. Especially for ur 1st few cycles. I would also suggest getting a bottle of Beastdrol because u wont want to miss out on that bad boy. Another thing u can do is look into Ruthless Supplements they have some good stuff on the way.

doubled2321

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys, yeah im not real worried about having them in the house because i know for a fact i will not take them before my body is ready. I'm still making gains on creatine and protein, so i have no real need to take anything else. I do a lot of research on anabolics and know that once my body is ready, ill safetly try a few cycles of the PH that are known to be fairly safe like the H drol and Epistane.

Beastdrol looks like an awesome product, so i might buy 2-3 full cycles worth of that. So your saying if i buy it now it should still be good in 3-5 years?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys, yeah im not real worried about having them in the house because i know for a fact i will not take them before my body is ready. I'm still making gains on creatine and protein, so i have no real need to take anything else. I do a lot of research on anabolics and know that once my body is ready, ill safetly try a few cycles of the PH that are known to be fairly safe like the H drol and Epistane.

Beastdrol looks like an awesome product, so i might buy 2-3 full cycles worth of that. So your saying if i buy it now it should still be good in 3-5 years?
I heard that epistane degrades quiet quickly into tren like compounds, then becomes basically inactive after that. It has a short shelf life. That said I can't be 100% sure, so i'd look into that if I were you.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt all of em expire within 2-3 years? Well im sure theyll always make clones and they get banned 3 months later

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt all of em expire within 2-3 years? Well im sure theyll always make clones and they get banned 3 months later

I've heard that alot of gear(real gear) can be good for upto a couple of years off the exp date. Never tried out of date stuff so dont know. But I've heard loads. Also Ive heard alot about gears degenerating into other compounds.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I heard that epistane degrades quiet quickly into tren like compounds, then becomes basically inactive after that. It has a short shelf life. That said I can't be 100% sure, so i'd look into that if I were you.

i still don't get how a DHT derivative can turn into a nortestosterone just by sitting there.

i think its BS

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If ure planning to leave bodybuilding forums then buy and stash em if ure sticking around no point of buying it right now.. FDA usually let's the companies know month or 2 in advance ..

And ofcourse there's always new compounds coming out

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not tren phera. There's an article out by henryv that talks about it. There's some similarities in they're make up and in therory as it breaks down it may become phera, but thr breakdown would b very slow and take a long time. Wouldn't get your hopes up. The shelf life is 2-3 years on designer steroids but all that means is that they have only comfirmed zero breakdown of thr compound 3 years later. It does not mean at 4-5 years they are degraded. I would use a 7 year old bottle personally. Maybe I'd run it 20% high, but that should be felt out.

You could vacuum seal them fo longe life, and i think the fridge prolongs the life as well.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im keeping my mouth shut and just watching :)

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that alot of gear(real gear) can be good for upto a couple of years off the exp date. Never tried out of date stuff so dont know. But I've heard loads. Also Ive heard alot about gears degenerating into other compounds.
Prescription Expiration dates are established by the Feds for liability reasons. It's two years in the US and five in the UK. The supp industry simply followed along as did the UK. The truth per a pharmaceutical rep is that absent extreme heat, humidity or sunlight, dry compounded pharmaceuticals can last upwards of ten years.

doubled2321

Awards
Alright, well i believe what some have said that as many get banned companies will just find loopholes and re formulate their products, so ill just hold off for now and not worry about it.