- 06-11-2004, 03:49 PM
- 06-11-2004, 04:00 PM
The different esthers all have different half-lives, or release times, so a single injection will put test into the blood in a distrubuted pattern over time. This should give a steadier plasma level of the drug than a single esther.
1-T probalby won't be around long enough for anybody to bother putting it into anything besides the currently available prop and cyp esthers- which Sledge has combined.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lvtrojan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 02-24-2005, 02:43 AM
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-18-2003, 03:26 PM
- By BUFF STUFF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:19 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2002, 02:27 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM