MMv3 / Methyl 1-D

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Ok. stop laughing. Slow starter here. :laugh:

So, currently a big fan of LG's ASGT and BCAA+EAA products. However, I am apprehensive about MMv3 and Methyl 1-D. The comments I saw awhile back were mixed. Back when I researched my "starter" cycle, I settled on 1-Andro cuz it was cheap and a buddy of mine got good gains for what it was. I saw some really modest but decent gains as well. Strength was great and I was able to keep my gains.

Now that I have been around a bit and know who's who around here, I just wanted some honest feedback on the aforementioned products. Looking for strength/muscle gain. Not really interested in anything requiring a SERM. At least not for now.

Lastly, are these clones of something else? At least the 1-D anyway.

Thanks

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
M1D is will convert to Testosterone, and MMv3 will convert to Stanalone.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
M1D is will convert to Testosterone, and MMv3 will convert to Stanalone.
X2^^^

and no SERM needed boss, just scoop up a bottle of Formadrol Xtreme and your PCT will be more than enough and you will without a doubt keep you gains post cycle bro.

the 3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic acid and 2-Penyl-benzo{h}chromen-4-one...along with a stacked ingred. profile...that is in Formastane will slam the converson of test to estrogen which will spike your natty test levels...and bring you back from your cycle

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. How do the gains compare to Natadrol?
Gains are dictated by diet. Ive done recomps on both the Trifecta and on Natadrol. Both I was able to lose bf and gain/spare LBM. If I was 'bulking' per se, I most likely wouldve seen 5-10lbs from both.