Superdrone Solo Run

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
What's up AM?! So turns out my buddy stumbled upon a decent stash of superdrone for cheap and i threw up some money to snatch up the bottles with him. So only thing left to do is run a cycle.

My main goals are to add mass and strength. I've ran a lot of previous cycles and my last cycle was m-drol (preban and prebunk batch). So superdrone seems like a nice pick.

About myself:
6 foot even 201 lbs lean. Currently lifting and in MMA training (which will be the cardio for the cycle)

Cycle will be as follows:

Preloaded (already) Hberry and milk thistle for two weeks.
On cycle: SD solo 10/15/20 (subject to change depending on sides and what not) Multi vitamin and once cycle starts i'll use liver longer instead of milk thistle.

PCT: Serm on hand and will be used. Test booster to be decided but will be used and AI

Mainly logging weight, sides, how i feel, strength and what tv shows i watch.
I will be eating about 4000 cals a day from the early morning (i work at 7am :yawn: to the late evenings) with twice my weight in protein a day. Starting at 402g.

Any questions just ask and any input is always appreciated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro! Kill it Primordial Style!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Got a bottle sitting my my stash as well so I can't wait to see your results.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
that pp superdrone is legendary, too bad they stopped cause they had a winner with that one. still gotta bottle myself in the stash. your gonna love it.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
that pp superdrone is legendary, too bad they stopped cause they had a winner with that one. still gotta bottle myself in the stash. your gonna love it.
I don't know about legendary. Me and some other people didn't respond to it at all, some thought it wasn't dosed or made correctly.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm in..... I got a couple of those shinny bottles! :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
For your AI choice consider using Erase, its a natural AI so less stress on you after a cycle but it lowers your estrogen and cortizol as well, check out the feedback received in this forum its been very positive

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Thanks for the support guys. Ill do some research on that erase tonight and see what's up. If I like what I see ill order some and switch over. If anyone wants an in depth meal plan ill be doing ill post it. Ill post my workouts aswell and the strength gains. My weight will be taken everyday and ill log everyday to update my mood and how I feel. Workout days are packed. MMA mon, wed, friday. Lifting Tuesday thurs friday and saturday with rest on sunday. Any questions and comments are always appeciated. Excuse any typos I'm updating on my droid lol ;-)

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Quick update. Just got out of mma, cycle starts tomorrow AM!!! I'm pumped are you?! Watching some scar face

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Hey all. Today was day 1 of superdrone. First week is 10cc. Took 5cc in the morning with breakfast and 5cc after my 6th meal at night. Feeling great today. Official starting weigh in is 200.7 lbs. Good starting number. My diet today was spot on and killed it in the gym with a great leg workout. I have to say the taste isn't too bad just bitter. I took it to the back of the throat and chased it with my shake so it's not horrible. One thing I noticed is a little gets stuck in the syringe. I just kinda draw water into it and take that shot and repeat. Any good tips on a better way to do that or am I wasting my time and that little bit doesn't matter?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all. Today was day 1 of superdrone. First week is 10cc. Took 5cc in the morning with breakfast and 5cc after my 6th meal at night. Feeling great today. Official starting weigh in is 200.7 lbs. Good starting number. My diet today was spot on and killed it in the gym with a great leg workout. I have to say the taste isn't too bad just bitter. I took it to the back of the throat and chased it with my shake so it's not horrible. One thing I noticed is a little gets stuck in the syringe. I just kinda draw water into it and take that shot and repeat. Any good tips on a better way to do that or am I wasting my time and that little bit doesn't matter?
In all reality, the little bit that gets stuck in the draw wouldn't make a dramatic difference, but like you, I draw in water to get every last bit out.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
In all reality, the little bit that gets stuck in the draw wouldn't make a dramatic difference, but like you, I draw in water to get every last bit out.
Thanks for the input here to study. I think ill just keep doing the water trick.

UPDATE: Today as usual work early in the a.m. had my nice breakfast with my newly added side dish of Super Drone. Felt energized the whole day. Probably just my excitement of the new cycle and my goodnight sleep last night but not necessarily the SD. Any one have sd start kicking in really early?? Had mma after work. Sparring day today felt excellent in there. I won my match with a triangle choke and after class I burned off some extra energy doing some ab routines in the gym. Tomorrow will be chest and I always love a chest workout on a cycle. Hope everyone has a nice weekend! Watching some Fraiser episodes. Happy Birthday dad!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 4:

What's happening AM. First things first i'm feeling excellent today! Loads of energy and overall nice feeling about myself. I missed the gym yesterday so today I hit the gym hard. Did my chest today and it seemed as if i would not get tired. I just kept pounding out reps and loading more weight on. Definately starting to feel the onset of superdrone! Had a slight headache today but nothing horrible. I loaded up with water and it went away. I've noticed that I (and anyone else running SD) needs to keep water in hand at all times. This superdrone stuff will really dehydrate ya if your not chuggin all day. Taking creatine to help with water retention to keep me hydrated. Tomorrow i'll weigh in and see whats up.

Hope you all had a good weekend AM. :cheers:

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input here to study. I think ill just keep doing the water trick.

UPDATE: Today as usual work early in the a.m. had my nice breakfast with my newly added side dish of Super Drone. Felt energized the whole day. Probably just my excitement of the new cycle and my goodnight sleep last night but not necessarily the SD. Any one have sd start kicking in really early?? Had mma after work. Sparring day today felt excellent in there. I won my match with a triangle choke and after class I burned off some extra energy doing some ab routines in the gym. Tomorrow will be chest and I always love a chest workout on a cycle. Hope everyone has a nice weekend! Watching some Fraiser episodes. Happy Birthday dad!
I felt it kick in pretty much by day 2! :) Enjoy the ride, i'll be here.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I felt it kick in pretty much by day 2! :) Enjoy the ride, i'll be here.
So far I'm loving it man. I can't wait to see how it unfolds later in the cycle.

Also I have to make another post to update you all ababolic minds.... I'm absolutely starving all the time. I have to reconsider upping and changing my diet. I can feel the superdrone just pushing me to eat more which is a really good thing with this cycle because past cycles I've had trouble putting down my diet. That's all for the quick update.

Thanks for following all!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Get ready to explode

:redeemerwhore:
This describes it pretty well haha thank you BrYmAsTeR17!

Day 6: Start : 200 lbs..... Today : 205 (almost a pound a day)

Today felt amazing. MMA with so so much energy and I had to burn some off after on the track (ran 2.5 miles). I've been feeling so great lately and have so much more energy and alpha male is starting to set it. Not fully but I can feel the onset of it. My lifts have gone up 5-10 pounds each already. I feel ready to go in the morning and when its bed time I'm out :sleeping:. Have been busy lately but I will try to log everyday (twitter style) if I have to. Legs tomorrow! Going to kill it with squats. Diet is still spot on and I'm loving it so far! I have noticed an increase in agression. Nothing too spectacular but things that normally shouldn't bother me it seems to get on my nerves. Also libido is pretty high, however had a night where i couldn't finish. But all in all my libido is through the roof all the time.

Again thanks for the support AM!! :cheers:

Watching some South Park enjoying some peanut butter and banana sandwiches!