curcumin on cycle?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so some people say that curcumin cleans the androgen receptors is this true? If so would it be a good thing to take on cycle so you may get more out of your AAS? And to prevent gyno as well? What do you all think about this ?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so some people say that curcumin cleans the androgen receptors is this true? If so would it be a good thing to take on cycle so you may get more out of your AAS? And to prevent gyno as well? What do you all think about this ?
I doubt that curcumin really cleans the androgen receptors.androgen receptors don't get dirty or clogged they just lose sensitivity over time.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know curcumin reduces inflammation,not sure if this is such a good thing on cycle for the same reason they say not to take NSAIDS it might be counter productive

kyran

Awards
most of what I have read points to what mich said. the AR just becomes less sensitive over time while on cycle. Although, arachidonic acid is supposed to increase the sensitivity of the AR. From personal experience with running X factor from MN, I could definitely tell the difference.
I ran a methylsten product and at the 3rd week mark I hit a plateau in my weight, I just was not getting any bigger, I threw in some X factor and started gaining significantly again.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm so if it doesint really he'll with that would it even help with gyno ? Help you keep from getting any on cycle?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
help not he'll ahhhh my come is dead so I'm on my iPod and it's being gay so my bad for the typing