Best Bulking Routine for PH use.

drummerzrus

Awards
So I'm embarking on a journey of m-drol/tren bridge consisting of a 7 week cycle, and I was wondering what is a GOOD bulking routine? You may ask why i'm asking this when there are plenty of bulking routines online, but I'm wondering since PH use allows for greater recovery, is there a routine thats designed for this? Basically i'm going off people's experience, if you have a good routine that you've used to gain lbs while on cycle, let me know because I'm looking for a good routine. I'm looking for a 4-5 day split, preferably 5 since I enjoy the gym far too much. Thanks a lot for the time guys.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm embarking on a journey of m-drol/tren bridge consisting of a 7 week cycle, and I was wondering what is a GOOD bulking routine? You may ask why i'm asking this when there are plenty of bulking routines online, but I'm wondering since PH use allows for greater recovery, is there a routine thats designed for this? Basically i'm going off people's experience, if you have a good routine that you've used to gain lbs while on cycle, let me know because I'm looking for a good routine. I'm looking for a 4-5 day split, preferably 5 since I enjoy the gym far too much. Thanks a lot for the time guys.
If you are an experienced trainee, this programme would work well: Sample Training Programme for Gaining Muscle - this is also included in How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation. But pretty much, any high intensity, high volume regimen will work well for muscle growth.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do a three day split, one or two days off than repeat. It's done great on cycle as I find it hard to workout too much on SD since you'll heal in like a day. Lol

I think DC training would be great on cycle as well since you hit all bodyparts twice every eight days.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do a three day split, one or two days off than repeat. It's done great on cycle as I find it hard to workout too much on SD since you'll heal in like a day. Lol

I think DC training would be great on cycle as well since you hit all bodyparts twice every eight days.
Yes DC on a bulk cycle wow that would just be too much fun :smirk:

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
id recommend doing what you normally do, and increase the volume. Then optionally go lower volume after cycle since you will no longer have the ability to recover from such high intensity workouts. So lower volume much heavier workouts to hang onto what you got. in the end your going to have to learn to program those things your self as needed either way

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
DC 2 day split 4 days a week is the king of bulking routines on cycle

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Dc or a westside routine with extra volume added at your weak spots