H-Drol & formestane timing??

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running some Hdrol

50/50/50/50

Its my first cycle in years so im taking it steady this time to access my responce to a so called milder DS.

I will be running cycle supports, i.e hawthorn berry, milk thistle, liv protect and multi vits.

Also During the cycle, around the second week I was going to introduce some formestene at a low dosage. I.e 1 squirt building upto 2-3 per day for the rest of the cycle.

On the last day of my cycle I have Nolva(serms) to use, I was thinking 40 for the first couple of days, bring it down 30 for a couple of days then run it 30 for the rest of that week. From there run it 20/10/10.

During my post cycle I want to continue using the formestane at 2-3 squirts for the first few days to a week, then bring it down to 1 squirt to half a squirt during the second week. Thus fininshing the formestane in week 2 of PCT.

Also during PCT I will be using either Tauro test(natty test booster) or just a plain tongkat ali extract(as there seems to be peer reviewed data suppporting its claims) as my natty test booster. Also I will be using creatine and a product called Stampeed which is basically a N.O/Creatine and Caffine product with some taurine and other odds and bods.

Any suggestions(im sure you'll have some) or in other words does this look like a good cycle?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Im more interested in the timing of using the formestane. I know Its an AI and HDrol doesnt greatly aromatize, but I would like to use it oncycle a bit because of its slight androgenic activity. hopefully it will take away the lethargic feeling of using a mostly Anabolic compound. What do you think???

PS I know im quite sensitive to Formestane as Ive just finished using it in a stack with a natural test booster(Tauro test). Had some good results. I used the formestane for only 3 weeks. I noticed dry joints and my wrists were aching like mad. But I had an ellivated mood and it stacked really well with the natty test booster. I have half a bottle of Formestane left.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
50 is weak, as is 4 weeks. H-Drol takes around 3 weeks to kick in. Run 50/75/75/75/75/75, will need 2 bottles.

Taurine 10g Daily for back-pumps.

40 Nolva is too much. Run 20/20/10/10, introduce Tauro Test end of week 2 and Lean Xtreme if you can. Good idea saving creatine for PCT, leave out on cycle.

Do some more research, there are some decent H-Drol logs out there which should give you some more insight as to what to expect.

I would have some Arimidex or Letro on hand as well, even some caber if funds permit. Nothing wrong with being fully prepared from all angles. Good luck bro, I start mine next week, same cycle.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry, about Formestane, leave it out unless you are seriously prone to gyno, which is possible but unlikely on H-Drol. If you drive estrogen too low, you will be asking for a rebound during/after PCT.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Cheers Bashman.

I'll probably run the 50/50/50/50

I want to access my level for future cycles. I am a bit concerned on the gyno front, but im sure having the nolva on hand will ease my mind. I'll use it 20/20/10/10. Ive seen others been advised the same here on the forums. I have read one or two that have experienced a little gyno after their PCT too. Thats what I'll be wanting to avoid the most. But the Tauro Test is definately the best natty test booster i've ever used. By that I mean I actually get stronger on it, my libido goes up and my body feels more pumped. So its a defo in the PCT. Basically I just want to make sure my natural test levels come back, my nuts return to full swing and I lessen my chances of gyno.

Thanks fpr the input on the formestane. You feel this will juswt increase the risk of gyno and estro rebound. The funny thing is thats the reason I wanted to add the AI to reduce the risk? But hey im new to doing things properly. I ran a very poor SD cycle years ago and suffered some gyno. I didnt get any advice and I ran Oxo 6 as a PCT and months later noticed a hard lump. Ive had it delt with now. I wouldnt say I was Gyno prone. I never had it as a kid. Prior to the SD cycle I had run numerous PH's with minimal PCT and never had so much as as tingle. But the SD really caught me out! 5 week cycle! 12/24/24/36/24-12 ouch.... At the time I was advised to run it like that and use the oxo 6 as pct, I was told it was 'mild'. I never had access to a computer in those days. Any way I digress.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I can understand your concern, no ones wants gyno especially if you had surgery beforehand. Honestly though, 50/50/50/50 is really not worth it, you will just end up disappointed.

Research more, aslong as you are prepared, any sides that come along the way can be dealt with.

Reason I say leave Formestane out is because H-Drol does not aromatize. You need some estrogen. Have nolva and an AI on hand for any gyno concerns.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Alright then cheers.

I might pick up some letro just incase it comes in handy one day.

I'll have a dig around here for a bit, but if you think i'll be dissappointed maybe i'll look into getting another bottle of HDrol.

Thanks for the input Bashman :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
H-drol muffled my libido. Yes it doesn't not aromatize but libido is a factor so I love love love (did I say love?) Running formestane on cycles, low dose, 2-3 squirts, always at night b4 bed. Daytime does little for me. Try EOD, 2-4 pumps if libido is a concern. Also, 50 mgs of H-drol will be barely noticeable, you'll probably need to go 75 for the cycle not to be a waste, spread out throughout the day, due tol ong half life makes the most sense to me.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Do you think using formestane at a low level, say, 1-2 pumps(I do think im quiet sensitive to the formestane) per day will 1-Help with Libido problems and 2-Help with Gyno isssues?

Or do you think as bashman kindly warns i'll be risking a estro rebound using it during cycle?

I personally would have carried it on into the first week or 2 into my PCT.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Do you think using formestane at a low level, say, 1-2 pumps(I do think im quiet sensitive to the formestane) per day will 1-Help with Libido problems and 2-Help with Gyno isssues?

Or do you think as bashman kindly warns i'll be risking a estro rebound using it during cycle?

I personally would have carried it on into the first week or 2 into my PCT.
At the end of it all, everyone reacts differently. If you are going to use on cycle, then I would carry on using throughout PCT and taper off to try avoid any possible rebound

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
At the end of it all, everyone reacts differently. If you are going to use on cycle, then I would carry on using throughout PCT and taper off to try avoid any possible rebound
LOL I hate this bit. Once I shake off the nerves i'll be ok :)

Yeah thats what I think. I've heard different things though(Obviously lol), saying to ramp it down during the PCT in the first couple of weeks as Formestane is slightly suppressive. But then some say you#'d have to swim in a bath of ot to make it suppressive. I know Im quiet sensetive to it, I felt myself drying out on it with 2 squirts. So I reckon i'll start it in the second week of my cycle(As ive read about 3 or 4 threads where people have suddenly noticed gyno symptoms, including hard lumps, around the second week mark), the do it for 2 weeks into my PCT, then start to ramp it down. All I know is i'll continue the Nolva and test booster in PCT untill I feel right again. If that means an extar week on the nolva then so be it.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
LOL I hate this bit. Once I shake off the nerves i'll be ok :)

Yeah thats what I think. I've heard different things though(Obviously lol), saying to ramp it down during the PCT in the first couple of weeks as Formestane is slightly suppressive. But then some say you#'d have to swim in a bath of ot to make it suppressive. I know Im quiet sensetive to it, I felt myself drying out on it with 2 squirts. So I reckon i'll start it in the second week of my cycle(As ive read about 3 or 4 threads where people have suddenly noticed gyno symptoms, including hard lumps, around the second week mark), the do it for 2 weeks into my PCT, then start to ramp it down. All I know is i'll continue the Nolva and test booster in PCT untill I feel right again. If that means an extar week on the nolva then so be it.
Well your on the right track of researching. I have read tons of H-Drol logs, I have started pre-loading this week. If I get gyno, I have everything I need to deal with it.