Anadrol input

Brandon 04

Awards
I was just reading into it, seems harsh as an oral. My winni went very well, with no sides at all. Hair loss isnt an issue, all relatives have full heads of hair. Never had bad acne as a adolescent but im sure it would flare up due to oily skin. I want to get to 190 solid and am currently at 180, diet is switching over now so thats not really an issue.
Also i have rpn havoc, should i just use this and see how it goes? As you can tell, im quite torn as per what to do.
any help is appreciated.

kyran

Awards
Most everyhting I have read has said that anadrol is as harsh as you can go with orals. I personally would stay away unless you are a powerlifter looking for a quick increase in strength.
What were your gains on the winny cycle? how long did you run it and at what dose?
I would personally give the havoc a shot because 10lbs can be doable on a compound like epistane and it is a lot less of a gamble considering possible sides when compared to anadrol.

Pumper

Awards
Anadrol is harsh but if you use good support supps you should be ok. But what were you planning for the cycle? If it's just anadrol I'd say nay nay. Have you used aas before?

Brandon 04

Awards
well with the winni i was at a start weight of 173 13% bf. got up to 179 below 10% bf. the cycle was 40 days 40/50/55/60 while on i did all pyramid scheme training. Loved it, will run again in the later winter/spring. but for now my diet is a little less strict, as far as carbs go, so i figure if i go with a good whey gainer and my old diet with a bit of leniency i will reach 190 ish on havoc.

Kyran thanks for all the help!
and Pumper ya, i was thinking straight anadrol.

kyran

Awards
yeah looking at how you responded to the winny, I could definitely see you putting on 10lbs on havoc. I rarely see any anadrol only cycles on here due to the fact that you only run it for about 4 weeks due to liver toxicity, and the massive strength and size gains made on AD are hard to hold on to. It is the same concept behind SD cycles, most guys on here recommend that you bridge SD into another milder compound and make the cycle like 6-7 weeks so that you can take 3 or 4 weeks to try and solidify some of the crazy gains made on SD.

BIG R

Awards
Ive done anadrol several times.

Its the REAL DEAL. Its what the people who dont know dirt about roids think that roids do. In other words, you can sit your ass on the sofa and do nothing and you will still be gaining muscle. You start to notice gains within days after taking it.

Harshest roid ive ever taken by far, except superdrol, which is a close second. If you can handle it, its BIGTIME worth it. BIG strength and size gains. No other roid is as good for getting huge and strong.

Personally I dont believe in that four week newfangled way people are doing things, if I do an anadrol cycle I go for ten weeks.

But I have to admit, I usually start feeling drawn out and lethargic and feel the need to quit after about eight.

I like to do anadrol with test, but only because thats what people say to do, Ive done it alone, didnt really notice much difference.