Pain in taibone area?...

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok so for about the past month ive had this pain in like the bottom of my tailbone area, like right at the top of your butcrack lol. It hurts when i sit down sometimes, and if i stand straight up sometimes. kinda wierd, and random. Anyone have any clue as to what it could be from?

I was thinking maybe prostate problems? i also read about testicular cancer, and how thats one of the side effects your get from it...well that pretty much scared the **** outta me. Should i let my endo know? I do have low test levels as well, if that has any influence on it.

Thought it would blow over, but a month later and here i am still feeling it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Have you been riding an exercise bike a lot, tailbone soarness is common from that? Also why are you posting questions about your arse in the anabolics section?

Do you touch that area a lot, like when no one is looking and you feel naughty

Pumper

Awards
WTF to touching himself. Lmao. I dont have any clue man. I've had some weird pain in mine lately too. Like I sat on the cement and it hurt so bad that I thought I had broke it somehow. I hope it's not nut cancer. I love my boys

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
That happens to me every now and then, not quite for a week at a time. IDK, maybe 2-3 times a year? And I can't remember what I do beforehand to cause it.....maybe sitting on a cement floor? IDK.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I can relate to this man. I irritated the same area but it seemed to give me pain when I bench press. I wasn't sure what it was either because it does NOT feel like a bruise or anything. I have had colon polyps removed before but it idn't seem to be related. It wouldn't hurt to get a check up. I related my pain from straining during work outs. Mine also lasted for upwards of a month or two even. I certainly wouldn't think it was cancer or prostate issues but it wouldn't hurt to get it checked. Just tell the docs you lift alot and try and find the times it irritates you the most. Cheers man. I don't have the pain anymore and I hope you start to feel better. Probably just an irritated muscle or strained tendon in the area.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok thnks alot man. Its just its random most of the time, except when im working out it almost always happens. I thought it might have been prostate issues maybe or something because when i was on superdrol my prostate felt irritated, or atleast something near it lol.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok thnks alot man. Its just its random most of the time, except when im working out it almost always happens. I thought it might have been prostate issues maybe or something because when i was on superdrol my prostate felt irritated, or atleast something near it lol.
no probs. you'll b alright.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Old thread I know but im suffering from this and I read improper technique on a leg press can cause it too for anyone still looking or looking In the future