Sore / Sensitive Nipples – Question - 6 weekw after PCT and Hdrol/Pstanz Cycle

motown

Awards
6 weeks ago I finished a six week Hdrol (75mg) and P-stanz (200 – worked up to 350 mg). For PCT I did Nolvadex 20,10,10,10 with PCT Assist and Reduce XT starting week 3.

About a week ago I started to get itchy/sore/sensitive nipples. My nipples have always been a little puffy (I believe due to a little extra fat) but recently have stated to fluctuate between a normal and then become hard like when I’m in cold water. The sensitivity is constant but there is no lump or hardness anywhere under they nipple/chest.

So I started taking liquid Nolva again 20 mgs a day along with Novedex XT for an AI. Does this sound like a good plan? I started with the Novedex XT (was the only AI at the store I was in at the time) a week ago and the Nolva (20 mg) 2 days ago (today will be day 3).

Is there anything else I should be doing or anything else I should consider? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 weeks ago I finished a six week Hdrol (75mg) and P-stanz (200 – worked up to 350 mg). For PCT I did Nolvadex 20,10,10,10 with PCT Assist and Reduce XT starting week 3.

About a week ago I started to get itchy/sore/sensitive nipples. My nipples have always been a little puffy (I believe due to a little extra fat) but recently have stated to fluctuate between a normal and then become hard like when I’m in cold water. The sensitivity is constant but there is no lump or hardness anywhere under they nipple/chest.

So I started taking liquid Nolva again 20 mgs a day along with Novedex XT for an AI. Does this sound like a good plan? I started with the Novedex XT (was the only AI at the store I was in at the time) a week ago and the Nolva (20 mg) 2 days ago (today will be day 3).

Is there anything else I should be doing or anything else I should consider? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
get some ferma it should take care of your issue research ferma and the protocol in order to use it correctly.

motown

Awards
get some ferma it should take care of your issue research ferma and the protocol in order to use it correctly.
Mich29, thanks! You are talking about Letrozole (trade name Femara) correct?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Mich29, thanks! You are talking about Letrozole (trade name Femara) correct?
He does not even have any lumps. Why on earth would you tell him to use Letro, which should be used as last resort.

Use a a decent OTC AI like erase or Triazole for the time being, only using Nolva and stronger AI if sides get a lot worse.

In the meantime, get bloodwork.

motown

Awards
He does not even have any lumps. Why on earth would you tell him to use Letro, which should be used as last resort.

Use a a decent OTC AI like erase or Triazole for the time being, only using Nolva and stronger AI if sides get a lot worse.

Thank you bashman. even though they are very sensitve to the touch and can feel them burn/tingle under my shirt, still no Nolva? I did order some Erase last night.

motown

Awards

Im going to get bloodwork early this week too, thanks.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and def Letro are not something you want to jump on straight away. Your symptoms do suggest that something might be wrong, particularly "burn" "sore" feelings. It could be a bit of estrogen rebound, but its weird that it has taken this long after your PCT. Then again, Nolva half life is 14 days so really its a month which sounds about right if it is a estrogen rebound.

What I would do is run something like Erase or Triazole with a decent natural T-booster to help rectify any possible rebound. Have Nolva and Letro on hand. You will know for sure after blood work. Check for any lumps once or twice a day, if you feel anything, then I would start Nolva.

See what some other, more experienced members have to say too.

motown

Awards
Nolva and def Letro are not something you want to jump on straight away. Your symptoms do suggest that something might be wrong, particularly "burn" "sore" feelings. It could be a bit of estrogen rebound, but its weird that it has taken this long after your PCT. Then again, Nolva half life is 14 days so really its a month which sounds about right if it is a estrogen rebound.

What I would do is run something like Erase or Triazole with a decent natural T-booster to help rectify any possible rebound. Have Nolva and Letro on hand. You will know for sure after blood work. Check for any lumps once or twice a day, if you feel anything, then I would start Nolva.

See what some other, more experienced members have to say too.
Thanks again.