Cycle suggestions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Cycle suggestions

Alright guys, Im getting back into hardcore working out and need some suggestions.
    Back in the day, I ran the old 1AD prohormone. It worked wonders.
    I have also used epi and tren on occasion.

Im currently at 230lbs (up from around 210 a year ago) from lack of exercise due to a busy schedule. Now I have free time in the evenings that Ive been using to workout.

What are some pro-hormones that everyone is using these days? Ive seen some h-drol and such, but wonder about the toxicity levels associated with them.

Im also considering an anavar with a 350-400mg/week of test.
    Im really on the fence with this, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JHammer48 View Post
    Alright guys, Im getting back into hardcore working out and need some suggestions.
    Back in the day, I ran the old 1AD prohormone. It worked wonders.
    I have also used epi and tren on occasion.

Im currently at 230lbs (up from around 210 a year ago) from lack of exercise due to a busy schedule. Now I have free time in the evenings that Ive been using to workout.

What are some pro-hormones that everyone is using these days? Ive seen some h-drol and such, but wonder about the toxicity levels associated with them.

Im also considering an anavar with a 350-400mg/week of test.
    Im really on the fence with this, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    depends on what your overall goals are.avy sounds interesting mixed wit test.though dnp maybe something you might wanna looki into if you want to start off with a bang in terms of fat loss though just guessing thats what your looking for.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

i am looking for fat loss, but not as dramatic as dnp. Im not all too familiar with it anyways, and if I were to use something along thoes lines, I would probably go with clen.

My main goal is to get back to (or better, surpass) where I was when lifting and running on a regular schedule.

Fat loss is of course a big goal, but from past experience, even when I dont try to lose fat, I end up doing so on a cycle. I think it is more of the eat healthy, no beer mindset I get into while on a cycle.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.66%

i am looking for fat loss, but not as dramatic as dnp. Im not all too familiar with it anyways, and if I were to use something along thoes lines, I would probably go with clen.

My main goal is to get back to (or better, surpass) where I was when lifting and running on a regular schedule.

Fat loss is of course a big goal, but from past experience, even when I dont try to lose fat, I end up doing so on a cycle. I think it is more of the eat healthy, no beer mindset I get into while on a cycle.
    cool I figured what you said above but thought I'd throw that out there.sounds like you have a little awhile to figure out what you want to use while you get back in workout shape and lose some fat.sounds like you got some diet and training to do for awhile.hmm in terms of pro h's protocol by i force sounds like something you might like its very close to h drol in many ways
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Yep, getting my diet straight is the first priority.
    My strength has gone up a ton in the last few weeks since I started working out.
    Week 1 I was benching 135 and struggling haha
    now on week 4 im repping sets of 8 with 225
    Ill go natural before hitting 300 and then after that im converting back to the dark side.

On protocol-what is the cycle length, what type of supports do you run, and what do you use with PCT?
    Did it throw off your HTPA? What was the length of recovery for that?
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.66%

Yep, getting my diet straight is the first priority.
    My strength has gone up a ton in the last few weeks since I started working out.
    Week 1 I was benching 135 and struggling haha
    now on week 4 im repping sets of 8 with 225
    Ill go natural before hitting 300 and then after that im converting back to the dark side.

On protocol-what is the cycle length, what type of supports do you run, and what do you use with PCT?
    Did it throw off your HTPA? What was the length of recovery for that?
    between 4 and 6 weeks.between 50,75 or 100mg.supports would be the basics you would use on a normal cycle run though they say protocol isn't suppose to be very hard on the liver.I would say the same amount of time you use the compound would be around the same time for recovery. it didn't throw much off htpa wisemy weight was up 10lbs and strength was up without much really affected Pct would be nova.I would suggest running it at 100mg for 4 weeks but that all depends on well your body does on it really to see if you really need 100mg but then again if I had to compare this stuff its close to h drol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd cycle suggestions??
    By scott85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 03:00 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 11:39 PM
  3. New Cycle any suggestions?
    By nightside1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 03:39 PM
  4. Suggestions for cycle