New to Winstrol

vikinger89

Awards
Hello everyone.

I decided to make an account here to get some good info on winny.

I used to pop d-bol tablets for my cycles but i've run out of that and I can't get any more right now due to relocation.
I do however have a big packet of powdered winstrol.

I've been bulking up a lot in the past year. I'm 5'10 and I started the year out at about 145. Today I'm at 170. Back then I was doing collegiate wrestling as well as swimming on my free time when not lifting. Since then I moved to a new state and I haven't really found a place to do wrestling or swimming. Needless to say my bodyfat has come back quite a bit.

I'm not sure of the % right now, but when i was doing wrestling and swimming I was really cut, I'd be surprised if I had even had bodyfat.

Anyway, I've packed on a lot of muscle, but unfortunately also a lot of bodyfat.
My abs are pretty much gone and my ass could look better.

I figured I'd add some winstrol to my diet to help with the cutting of bodyfat.
I still plan to lift every day, but I have really lost my endurance. I can barely run a mile without wanting to just go home. I force it, but i could use a boost.
On top of that I'm eating a ****-ton so I'm not exactly on a slimming diet.
I usually have 20g of protein in the morning. Then I kinda run. Then I have some long burn carbs before a workout and some Xtend in Gatorade to help me keep going.
After workout I have 40g of Casein and then another 20g of Casein at night.

On weeks when I train twice a day (rare now that I'm in classes again) I have 40g three times a day as Casein Whey Casein stack.

Also I eat regular food.. a lot of it.

Currently I'm 5'10 about 170lbs and no definition.

What would be a good dosage of Winstrol for me? I'm just looking to use it as a good kick in the ass to help me with my cardio workouts. A lot of it is running, especially up a mile stretch of stairs if i can get to it.

Thanks in advance

oh before i forget, want to make clear that i'm Off the d-bol and have been for about 8 months now.
and I'm not sure if winny is connected to hair loss or not, the d-bol made me shed a little more than i was comfortable with, i'd always have about 20+ hairs on my hand in the shower when I shampooed it, which is abnormal for me.

Anything else I should look out for would be good too. I have researched a bit and I've seen it can mess with your joints but i'm not too worried about that. Just want to make sure I dont kill myself or some ****

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be a good dosage of Winstrol for me? I'm just looking to use it as a good kick in the ass to help me with my cardio workouts. A lot of it is running, especially up a mile stretch of stairs if i can get to it.
I'd recommend 0.....

5'10" and 170 with no definition is fairly rough. If you want a good kick in the ass for cardio + fatloss, go with something like Apha T2, DCP, or any of a number of other fatloss / stim products. No need to waste the winny powder

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I stopped reading at powdered winstrol.
Can anyone here vouch for that?

vikinger89

Awards
I stopped reading at powdered winstrol.
Can anyone here vouch for that?
Do some research dude, there's a lot of it around. Most people put it in BA or some such and turn it into an injection. I personally don't like the idea of injections, just a thing, so I mix it with everclear and drink it. It tends to clump and get all ****ty in water and capping it is just a pain in the ass

EDIT:

Take whey after your workout, not casein. only use casein before bed.

If your worried about hair loss, i wouldnt use winny. Try Anavar, ECA stack, or Clen. All should cut you up real nice.

I actually have some Clenbuterol tablets around somewhere.
I'll have to check how my mgs they are. How much should I take you think to really help? My friend takes some in the morning, like half a tablet. But I don't know how much he has. He says its like radioactive redbull though, wakes you up.
I've never used the stuff, it's laying around where the winstrol was.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Well for clen your gonna need to do a 2 week on, 2 week off cycle, that tapers up and back down, as it burns out your receptors it acts on (not your anabolic ones).

Do something like this 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20

Make sure your drinking TONS of water, take 5g taurine daily, and some potassium if you want as well. Youll cramp up a little, but the taurine, water, n potassium should take care of it.

Also, dont take it within about 5 hours before going to bed or you wont be able to sleep. Most people will dose it all at once in the morning, or half in the morning, half a few hours later. Also, dont do High intensity cardio while on it, do more of a slower, steady paced power walk.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Do some research dude, there's a lot of it around. Most people put it in BA or some such and turn it into an injection. I personally don't like the idea of injections, just a thing, so I mix it with everclear and drink it. It tends to clump and get all ****ty in water and capping it is just a pain in the ass

EDIT:

I actually have some Clenbuterol tablets around somewhere.
I'll have to check how my mgs they are. How much should I take you think to really help? My friend takes some in the morning, like half a tablet. But I don't know how much he has. He says its like radioactive redbull though, wakes you up.
I've never used the stuff, it's laying around where the winstrol was.
I've just never heard of it. I don't really see what the benefit would be since they make it in orals. Anyways, winny injections hurt (for me anyways). 50mg a day, ed for 6 weeks is pretty much what you should go off of. Winny alone is pretty pointless though.

If you are going to do someone on its own then roll with clen.
Depends on how much you have and your mcgs, but do as Mike said and cycle it.

Although, I havent seen or heard of much of a difference than tapering down or not. You can just cut it at 7 days, clear for 7, then get back on for 7. Rather than 7 up, 7 down, 14 off...

I've never tried to taper it.