Primobolan

yanks1991

Awards
Im thinking about starting a cycle running Primo. How much should I run and for how long? Also should I add anything with it? And What pct should i use, what week and amount as well. thank you

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about starting a cycle running Primo. How much should I run and for how long? Also should I add anything with it? And What pct should i use, what week and amount as well. thank you
well, whats ur goal? and y only primo alone?

yanks1991

Awards
I want to get more defined. My arms are big but not defined. also my chest. Primo is a great cutter. I am 200 lbs i think if i get to 190 i will look good. why u ask just primo. u think i should add it with something?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
primo really isn't run by itself. it is too weak to be running alone to see any real results. yeah its true primo is a great cutter...if it is added to other things. i would run test, primo and winstrol or anavar for a cutter if u really wanna use primo. and remember, cutting is all diet, training, and cardio. the AAS is just an "amplifier".

yanks1991

Awards
im scared to use winstrol. i heard its real bad for your hair?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
then use anavar, or take i think its finasteride with winstrol

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Don't run primo without test, it will shut you down and kill your sex drive. With test it is fantastic. Run at 500-800mg per week.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Don't run primo without test, it will shut you down and kill your sex drive. With test it is fantastic. Run at 500-800mg per week.
on a first cycle? no way. 400mgs a week is fine. if this is truely ur first cycle i would just stick to test, thats IMO. since u wanna cut then u'd hafta go test prop or ace.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
on a first cycle? no way. 400mgs a week is fine. if this is truely ur first cycle i would just stick to test, thats IMO. since u wanna cut then u'd hafta go test prop or ace.
I agree with just test as a first cycle but I do no agree that 400mgs is enough for primo but you're entitled to your opinion.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I agree with just test as a first cycle but I do no agree that 400mgs is enough for primo but you're entitled to your opinion.
for a first cycle its fine.. after that, if he wants to use it again, then 600-800 would be good. more is not always better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7