Elevated ALT liver after oral cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

Elevated ALT liver after oral cycle

Hey Guys, just finished a cycle of H-drol with Jungle Warfare and ran AI PCS / Restore for pct, It recovered
    the test levels to normal. i did not feel any shutdown. Libido is always damn high.

My liver ALT values are high, 59* ( 0-40 )
    the AST is normal, 33 ( 0-45)

Also i had my thyroid function test checked again ( Checked a few years ago because of my fast metabolism), The doctor checked because of my recent trouble falling asleep at night. It has come back with the

TSH 0.22 Range ( 0.30 - 5.50 )
    FT4 15.2 (9.0-24.0)
    Ft3 5.0 ( 2.5-6.5)
    LH 4 ( 2-12)
    test 29.79 ( 7.00- 30.00 ) << I like that number

I had a full blood count, The only values that was out was the ALT Liver, and my TSH is low.

I have an appointment with Endo in just over a month. I waited a month + before getting blood tests.

I also took cycle assist 2 weeks preload, during cycle and after cycle
    so over 8 weeks of cycle assist,

I had also taken 3 weeks off lifting & whey protein before the tests so the liver should not be high from the weight training.

Any advice until i see the endo ? I know the liver values should get better, i just want to know what you guys think.

No alcohol on cycle, only drink once a month normally anyways so thought i would rule that out for you guys.

Aussie

Age 25 - Started training at 110 Pounds and am now 152

2. Banned

How long after the end of the cycle was this blood drawn?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

damn around 50 days.

so nearly 2 months thats not good is it ?

My values must have been off tap
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

overall, i wouldn't be that concerned. even with TSH being low, t3 + t4 are normal. my values are sort of like that as well and so I don't monkey with it
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.

Whenever i do any orals I make sure to run milk thistle during and post due to high toxicity levels of most pro-hormones or orals.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

Yeah Cycle assist has milk thistle in it but i think in the future i would try something like
    Liver Stabil by William Llewellyn.

I say my tsh just explains why i dont gain fat.

Iwill get another test and check in a month and hopefully its normal.

But will speak to the Endo

EasyEjl - do you have fast metabolism, loose weight easy, Night Sweats, Difficulty sleeping cause your metabolism keeps you active so you toss & turn & of course FATIGUE..... thats what ive noticed so i need to get back to the gym before i loose the little bit of muscle i do have haha
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Everything except for the lose weight easily part
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Lemme guess...you didn't take any liver support???

You said cycle assist has it in it, but you showed you only took post cycle support...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

Guys i have said i took cycle assist

Check the ingredients it has milk thistle

Stop turning it back by saying " Lemme guess...you didn't take any liver support??? "

READ MY WHOLE POST OR DONT COMMENT. You guys do this to alot of threads.

You think im stupid to run a, C17a methyl with no supports

Give me some damn credit MikeGfilms , SlickRick00 and read my post please, I hope you read label profiles on medicine. Or do you try score points on this forum by bagging others,

You are 21 get out of this section

PS: I just woke up so im being picky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EasyEJL - I thought you might have similar things to me, The only long term problem i dont like is if your heart rate is faster than normal = more stress, which is why i will see the ENDO bro
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

I thought the bottom part of your pst was your sig so i didnt read so how about you chill the **** out. i dont have to give you credit for sh!t, and yea im 21 so dont tell me to get the **** out of this section you dumbass, im prolly bigger than you, and know way more than you about anything concerning steroids, so id stfu if i were you. your the one whos here asking for help, so how about you double think before posting, i could care less about your elevated liver enzymes too be honest. you have 18 posts, why dont you take your sh!t talk to another form, maybe theyll be a little nicer to you. idc if you just woke up and your being "picky"..if thats the deal why dont you change your name from "Aussies" to "Pussies"...try and rip on me, gtfo here.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiess View Post
    Guys i have said i took cycle assist

Check the ingredients it has milk thistle

Stop turning it back by saying " Lemme guess...you didn't take any liver support??? "

READ MY WHOLE POST OR DONT COMMENT. You guys do this to alot of threads.

You think im stupid to run a, C17a methyl with no supports

Give me some damn credit MikeGfilms , SlickRick00 and read my post please, I hope you read label profiles on medicine. Or do you try score points on this forum by bagging others,

You are 21 get out of this section

PS: I just woke up so im being picky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EasyEJL - I thought you might have similar things to me, The only long term problem i dont like is if your heart rate is faster than normal = more stress, which is why i will see the ENDO bro
    all i would like to stress is, regular milk thistle that doesnt have some sort of an effective delivery system is poo

regular milk thistle absorbs at 8%. taking underdosed 500mg regular milk thistle isn't much for protection.

next time use liver juice or some other milk thistle product that has phosphatidylcholine or something similar to help with absorption.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

This is only for MikeGfilms

If you would have just left your first sentence,

"I thought the bottom part of your pst was your sig so i didnt read so how about you chill the **** out."

* I would be apologizing to you for being out of line, but you keep making insults. *

BUT

A post count means nothing neither does your "size" and i will go to another forum because
    you seem to post alot on here about steroids before cruises etc not knowing what you should do etc, You made a crack at me & i point out where you was wrong,

I accept you did not read it all, which is why i didnt flare up, i just had a crack back at you, A ***** would go quiet, See how you have to refer to another insult we can tell your 21

Yes i ask for help on here, because it has respected members and i wanted help. Not to be insulted or treated dumb because you think your smarter or could not be bothered to read my post before you make a "cheap" comment

Next i will be called a troll cause i have 18 posts,

I told you i just woke up so you would not take it too personal but your 21 yo ego has.

I didnt want "Nice" i wanted intelligent answers that this forum has provided over my past year of reading on this forum.

So no more insults unless its accurate like some 16 year old kid that is doing roids then yes he would be a dumbass.

*Constructive Criticism Please*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

LOL love the 21 jokes. real mature buddy. Just shut the hell up already and go cry about on some other forum. You can write all your little neatly made "backups" on your posts, and i could care less what you have to say. This board is full of respected member, which obviously your not one of, nor prolly will be. So before you take a shot at me and the rest of the people on this borad who are 21, please do us a favor, gtfo.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    all i would like to stress is, regular milk thistle that doesnt have some sort of an effective delivery system is poo

regular milk thistle absorbs at 8%. taking underdosed 500mg regular milk thistle isn't much for protection.

next time use liver juice or some other milk thistle product that has phosphatidylcholine or something similar to help with absorption.
    Do you know what liver juice absorbs at? Also, is there anything you can take to improve the absorption of regular milk thistle? I know with alot of PH/AAS you can do the whole grapefruit thing for better absorption.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    Do you know what liver juice absorbs at? Also, is there anything you can take to improve the absorption of regular milk thistle? I know with alot of PH/AAS you can do the whole grapefruit thing for better absorption.
    phosphatidylcholine helps aid absorbtion, as soontobbeast stated.

i have also read that lecithin helps aid lipotrophic absorption if thats any help to you.

I did not try lecithin, only took cycle assist as stated on bottle, milk thistle = 1 gram
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  277 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    I believe PP showed a 80% absorption rate on their website.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain View Post
    I believe PP showed a 80% absorption rate on their website.
    yea i just saw that. but thats kinda weird that if regular mt that has only 8% absorption, and most people use that, and come back with their enzymes not out of wack (or atleast not too bad), i wonder what a 80% at the same dosage would bring? Ive herd things before like mt can decrease the absorption of aas/ph and even read on here one time at high doses it can be catabolic, not so sure on how true that one is tho
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
  2. Would Drive cause elevated liver enzymes?
    By EVILADAMS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 10:39 AM
  3. Liver Enzymes came back a little elevated...Should I wait on DIM/TMG??
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 11:49 PM
  4. Ibuprofen and elevated liver enzymes
    By Indigo6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 01:51 AM
  5. Liver GGT elevated?
    By Coolkat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 10:19 PM