Proportional muscles sizes...

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok so we all know how back in the day the bodybuilders were alot more proportional and many would agree with me when i say, they looked alot better than todays pros. Well on my next upcomming cycle i want to work on gettin as close to possible at being very proportional.

What would you all consider to be the best looking "old school" measurements for someone whos around 5'11, 180?

THe cycle im going to run will be

Test E 500mg/Week (weeks 1-10)
Dbol 30/30/40/40 (weeks 1-4)
*possibly clen (weeks 9-10)
Clomid 100/75/50/25 (weeks 13-16)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure overall stats. But I've heard Arnold likes the size of the biceps to be the same size of the calves. Hopefully someone could add to this.

Pumper

Awards
I see a lot of dudes with good sized upper arms but the forearms are weak. Also a lot of guys are lacking in the neck. I think individual neck and fore arm workouts are important every once in awhile and not very many guys do that. Myself, I want popeye fore arms.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure overall stats. But I've heard Arnold likes the size of the biceps to be the same size of the calves. Hopefully someone could add to this.
I agree with this... DaVinci said the Neck, Biceps, & calves should be the same size.. Proportion is what makes a bodybuilder look good IMO, not size

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
mine is closer to 7.5 inches :)
i just measured mine again and it actually came out exactly to that lol. I like the small wrist/waist tho, i think it gives an amazing look when your lean and big.