New test cycle, Tell me what you think

masterjb

Awards
Test C @ 500 mgs/12 weeks
HCG@ 500IU / 12 weeks
Superdrol@30mg/3-4 weeks (@ the start)
Nolva pct 40/40/20/20/20

Someone was saying to do 1000 iu /week, is 500iu ok though?
1st time with HCG so I am using slin needles for the hcg and injecting it separately from the test @ .5cc 2x/week (which will equal 250 iu/injection in the 10 ml mix I am preparing).

How does this look?

And just got the HCG, it is in powder form. I learned how to mix the 500IU into bacteriostearic water, and refridgerate it for 30-40 days until it goes bad, but with the amount I am using I am having a problem. How do I keep the powder that I do not use in the break open vial sterile? As in say I mi half the powder, how do I keep the rest sterile?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Looks good, my protocol for HCG is 250iu's twice a week, so the same dose as you just split up. If your boys are struggling at that dosage try bumping it up.

masterjb

Awards
What do you think about the sterilizing problem?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
I would go ahead and mix it all and not attempt to save any powder. I know mine come as 5000iu so I use most of it up for a ten to twelve week cycle. If you wanted to save some extra I'm not sure as to go about doing that.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hcg is cheap so i dont see a problem letting the other part go to waste. i usually get the one that has 2500iu that gives me 1 month exactly at 500iu a week.

masterjb

Awards
I would go ahead and mix it all and not attempt to save any powder. I know mine come as 5000iu so I use most of it up for a ten to twelve week cycle. If you wanted to save some extra I'm not sure as to go about doing that.
Butit only lasts 30-40 days after you mix it I read? How are you getting through 10-12 weeks?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Butit only lasts 30-40 days after you mix it I read? How are you getting through 10-12 weeks?
Well I mean what I did last time was run a 10 weeker of Sustanon 250. I mixed and started my HCG in week 4 and went to week 11, 1 week after I stopped with my test shots. It worked fine for me all the way through. I kept it refrigerated the entire time. To be honest I think it will be fine even after 40 days, it may just lose a little potency the longer you keep it.

MartialMarine

Awards
Yikes! Alright first of all, using HCG while using an anabolic simultaneously is an utter waste, i.e. during a cycle. The entire point of HCG is to kick-start your gonads from a state of atrophy. So long as you are reintroducing an alternative source of testosterone to your body, your gonads will continue to atrophy all over again, thus rendering the prior injection of HCG IRRELEVANT. After you have finished your cycle is the time to inject HCG. A couple weeks after your last injection in fact, unless you're finishing up with a really long-acting ester such as Cypionate (and I see that you are), at which point you may want to wait even longer. This is where paying close attention to your body's response to the testosterone is important. Additionally, HCG is shown to create further estrogen aromatase, so ensure that you are continuing the use of tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex, if in fact you are using the real stuff and not an over-the-counter 6-bromo substitute) for a couple weeks after finishing your HCG.

Thirdly, HCG is shown to be far more effective when used quickly instead of over a long period of time. That is to say, sum up that 500mg bottle into injections that only last 1-2 weeks.

And finally, I left a bottle of HCG, already mixed, in my refrigerator for four months once, and still felt the full benefits of the product when I finally used it. I do recommend appropriating a larger dose next time however, such as a 12k usp dose.

gabecamp

gabecamp

Awards
Yikes! Alright first of all, using HCG while using an anabolic simultaneously is an utter waste, i.e. during a cycle. The entire point of HCG is to kick-start your gonads from a state of atrophy. So long as you are reintroducing an alternative source of testosterone to your body, your gonads will continue to atrophy all over again, thus rendering the prior injection of HCG IRRELEVANT. After you have finished your cycle is the time to inject HCG. A couple weeks after your last injection in fact, unless you're finishing up with a really long-acting ester such as Cypionate (and I see that you are), at which point you may want to wait even longer. This is where paying close attention to your body's response to the testosterone is important. Additionally, HCG is shown to create further estrogen aromatase, so ensure that you are continuing the use of tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex, if in fact you are using the real stuff and not an over-the-counter 6-bromo substitute) for a couple weeks after finishing your HCG.

Thirdly, HCG is shown to be far more effective when used quickly instead of over a long period of time. That is to say, sum up that 500mg bottle into injections that only last 1-2 weeks.

And finally, I left a bottle of HCG, already mixed, in my refrigerator for four months once, and still felt the full benefits of the product when I finally used it. I do recommend appropriating a larger dose next time however, such as a 12k usp dose.
HCG is to be used on cycle for two weeks at a time. You are right that HCG is used when your nuts are in a state of aptrophy, which when you are on cycle is what happens. The whole idea is to use HCG while on cycle (not PCT) to keep your testes active while on cycle. Anyone who has run numerus cycles like myself knows that it is not a waste, but a must while on cycle.

MartialMarine

Awards
HCG is to be used on cycle for two weeks at a time. You are right that HCG is used when your nuts are in a state of aptrophy, which when you are on cycle is what happens. The whole idea is to use HCG while on cycle (not PCT) to keep your testes active while on cycle. Anyone who has run numerus cycles like myself knows that it is not a waste, but a must while on cycle.
You know, I never considered the theory that using HCG during a cycle would prevent atrophy in the first place. It seems a solid theory, until I remember that even one injection of deca is enough to completely atrophy the gonads. If any amount of testosterone, deca, or any other anabolic that competes for natural production of testosterone is still in your body after you complete your HCG, guess what? You're going to atrophy to some degree. And quite frankly, in my experience the shut down of natural testosterone production during a cycle makes absolutely no difference.

Like yourself, I too have run numerous cycles, and the way in which I use HCG (as detailed in my prior post) is based on two mediums of information;

1. The advice of my prescribing doctor (all of my cycles are legal prescriptions, and I stack several anabolics)
2. A published medical journal describing the results of different delivery methods of HCG

So, if the way in which you have been using HCG is effective, than bravo. However, I would seriously recommend trying it a different way to see how your body reacts. Each time I've taken HCG post cycle, two miraculous things have occurred; my endowment is permanently increased, and my sex drive is higher than it was even during a cycle containing 800mg of test among other things.

gabecamp

gabecamp

Awards
You know, I never considered the theory that using HCG during a cycle would prevent atrophy in the first place. It seems a solid theory, until I remember that even one injection of deca is enough to completely atrophy the gonads. If any amount of testosterone, deca, or any other anabolic that competes for natural production of testosterone is still in your body after you complete your HCG, guess what? You're going to atrophy to some degree. And quite frankly, in my experience the shut down of natural testosterone production during a cycle makes absolutely no difference.

Like yourself, I too have run numerous cycles, and the way in which I use HCG (as detailed in my prior post) is based on two mediums of information;

1. The advice of my prescribing doctor (all of my cycles are legal prescriptions, and I stack several anabolics)
2. A published medical journal describing the results of different delivery methods of HCG

So, if the way in which you have been using HCG is effective, than bravo. However, I would seriously recommend trying it a different way to see how your body reacts. Each time I've taken HCG post cycle, two miraculous things have occurred; my endowment is permanently increased, and my sex drive is higher than it was even during a cycle containing 800mg of test among other things.
I have also used HCG for PCT with the same results you mentioned. I had a national level BB tell me that Using HCG for PCT is fine, but if your run HCG for two week intervals during your cycle your testes will already be producing a solid amount of sperm. Thus making PCT therepy much more productive. Believe me my friend it works better than you could even imagine. If you tried this methode one time you would be a believer. By the way, I'm running 1gram of sust a week and 600mg of EQ a week. FCKN INSANE!!!!! I have never felt this good or looked this good in my life. The HCG has really helped my nuts from disapearing all together, LOL!!!!!
:jaw

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Marine this is his first cycle with hcg let him do protocol before trying to see what his body is different. Seems to me that your the only one that stands behind that single theory. As well i get all my scripts as from a sports medicine doc as well. I'm not saying that hcg doesn't work as a pct but there's is more studies done with a on cycle hcg usage

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
OP, don't forget to wait about 13-16 days after your cycle to start your pct!

MartialMarine

Awards
I have also used HCG for PCT with the same results you mentioned. I had a national level BB tell me that Using HCG for PCT is fine, but if your run HCG for two week intervals during your cycle your testes will already be producing a solid amount of sperm. Thus making PCT therepy much more productive. Believe me my friend it works better than you could even imagine. If you tried this methode one time you would be a believer. By the way, I'm running 1gram of sust a week and 600mg of EQ a week. FCKN INSANE!!!!! I have never felt this good or looked this good in my life. The HCG has really helped my nuts from disapearing all together, LOL!!!!!
:jaw
Well, perhaps I need to update my research and try something new, ay? I'm always open to trying things differently. A couple questions:

1. Can you outline what you mean by two week intervals during the cycle (i.e. exactly when and how much are you injecting)?
2. What do you use for PCT?

P.S. Nice stack!