Superdrone LV/Epistane Bridge Final Review

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been awhile since Ive put together a cycle, just want to make sure everything is in line. Cycle starts Nov 1st:

Preload 2wks:
NOW Hawthorn Berry 550-2am-2pm

Cycle:
Super 15/15/15-20 (not sure about week 3)
Epi x/x/30/30/30/30

Supports:
NOW Hawthorn Berry 550mg 2am 2pm
NOW Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg 2am 2pm
NOW Nettle Root Extract 250mg 1am 1pm
NOW Omega 3 2am 2pm
PP Liver Juice 5ml 5ml
Liv52 2am 2pm
Osteo Bi Flex 2am 2pm

PCT:
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Suppress C 4/4/4/4 (pumps)
D-Aspartic Acid x/x/4g/4g/4g/4g

Any inputs appreciated, thanks in advance!

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Ill take the lack of responses as it looks good. One last question though, anyone ever ran D Aspartic acid on cycle to help maintain libido?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks great. The only thing inwould switch is the nolva with clomid. I personally recover alot better on it and i know most do. It's awesome stuff, plus a little less estrogen suppressive than nolva so you get to get your estrogen starting to build up slowly in pct.

Hope you log the cycle bro.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Looks great. The only thing inwould switch is the nolva with clomid. I personally recover alot better on it and i know most do. It's awesome stuff, plus a little less estrogen suppressive than nolva so you get to get your estrogen starting to build up slowly in pct.

Hope you log the cycle bro.
Yeah, I like clomid much better to but i had a small bump after epol and had to get on letro. I also had a small flare after Pink Magic so i was thinking nolva would probably be the better option.

I will be logging also

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd offset the Suppress C by 2 weeks - it takes a while for cortisol to come up after a cycle - you can lead into it with vitamin C if you're worried.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'd offset the Suppress C by 2 weeks - it takes a while for cortisol to come up after a cycle - you can lead into it with vitamin C if you're worried.
I agree with this.. Vit C is a great cortisol controller

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see this logged as well. My planned next cycle is SD-LV into Havoc. All depending on what the AndroSeries produces and when of course, but as I said that is the plan for now.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
The suppress c was really my biggest question, ok thanks guys. Already getting excited! ha