M4oht?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing this mentioned, essentially the methylated version of my favorite stacking PH, 4OHT, but can't seem to find anyone selling it-->is it it the "pipeline," or did anyone actually release it (aside from the injectable)?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It's in the pipeline. Keep an eye out for it at DesignerSupps, depending when the ban is finalized.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have some being tested for purity now.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!

This will be sold as a powder?

Any idea of dosing and/or what it will work best for?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I should have it done over the weekend.
10mg+ for daily dosing is where I would start. I will be selling raw powder only.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
This is great news! I got my M4OHN preorder yesterday (thanks for the fast shipment, BTW), and was just hoping to be able to get some M4OHT before the ban. Can you give us any info about M4OHT? I can't hardly find any info on the net, but I love 4OHT as a stacking agent, so I figured the two might have something in common.
--Jesse

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looking at it for use as a possible bridge between cycles in low doses. We'll see I guess. Any idea on $/g

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Will also be doing raw powder only. Hope you guys dont think this is going to be a price war or anything as I woundnt even think of trying to undercut him on this. You guys are just gonna have to buy enough to make us both happy. :p

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind a price war :D How low can ya go :cool: lol

surferdude26

Awards
Will also be doing raw powder only. Hope you guys dont think this is going to be a price war or anything as I woundnt even think of trying to undercut him on this. You guys are just gonna have to buy enough to make us both happy. :p
I don't think you have to worry about everyone not buying enough :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt in my mind it will. Like I said I have avery small amount, 100gms(however I am keeping some of this for my self). So mine wont last long.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, did you notice a significant difference with the M4OHT vs the 4OHT? What were the dosages and what did you stack with it?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I used it a long time ago and havent run oht by itself yet, so i really cant help you out there. My well I know it is more anabolic so you will be able to use a smaller dose it also binds at the AR very tightly, only second to miberolone. It shoudl have anti e properties which would make it a good idea for stacking with aromatising compounds if you are prone to E sides.

I know SS was going to see if it is possibel to use as a biridge but as we have disccused before (with Bobos helps) it may actually bind to tightly to the AR to be able to increase test naturaly without suppression.

It should be a very dry compound with slow steady gains, i doubt it will be a mass monster at all, so if that is what you are looking for I would stick with M1T, M14ADD or M4AD.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you're thinking it will be available for purchase over the weekend?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No I am going to be super busy this weekend, I am trying to get some samples of a new protein shake, anabolic post workout drink as well as better replacement for a NO2 type product done. Definetly by next weekend though. There will be no presales for it so when it goes up, it will be ready to ship.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 57
Syr Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 12